Another connection problem.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Waffelss #1 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 08:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26216 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Since my problems are oddly unique and usually nobody can figure them out, here's another problem I'm getting more often. Yes I've submitted a ticket although those have never helped.

This is the ticket I have just submitted. Hope you can help.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two things, partly because there is no section for the second. I do not know if this is server side and I don't know where else to put this ticket.

1. Bypassing the wargaming launcher (I click to enter the game then exit bc it causes lag), the WOT icon pops up saying "exiting battle" instead of connecting, then it freezes, then it says "connecting," then crashes for a second, then tries connecting again. The connecting and crashing then happens perpetually and will never log me into the game. I've sat at my computer for 30+ minutes waiting to log in, but it never logs in.

2. Using the Wargaming Launcher, I log in completely successfully, BUT when I try to log into World of Tanks using the launcher WOT says "connecting" then kicks me out saying "invalid email or password." I am completely logged in correctly, yet I can't log in because the game itself says the info already entered is incorrect.
*****NOTES********
---this usually happens in the early afternoon to evening (12pm --> 4 to 7 pm) and early morning (around 1 AM to 2 AM)
---internet is wired to computer
---no mods are installed (I play vanilla)
---no antivirus or malware bytes are on when I try to log in
---no background processes are running when I try to log in
---yes, I have tried running the game as administrative
---yes, I have tried reinstalling the game (it made it worse some how. Maby an update, I don't know.)
---yes, I have restarted my computer
---no, I have not posted this on the forums because when ever I have tech issues no one has been able to help.

This has happened multiple times and I've had to wait hours in order to log in, then random freezes in game with 60 fps w/ 30 ping happen for another half an hour. If you want a ping plotter data, TELL ME HOW TO GIVE THE PLOTTER DATA TO YOU!!!!! I've been through this before with days of "I don't know because I can't read this" helps nobody.

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 10:43

Major

• Players
  • 25214 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Sounds like the game just wants you to stop playing 

Best chance is going to a site dedicated to software issues that can read crash logs or ping plots because chances are, you're not going to get many responses here. Heck, most people on these forums can barely open their email without clicking on popup ads and downloading malware. 

I could only recommend a complete HDD wipe, fixes 99.9% of issues. This sounds more like a router firewall issue but if you werent having problems before there wouldnt be reasons to have problems now unless it was a faulty update or someone is locking your account and preventing you from logging in (guessing you already tried to reset your password at least) but who knows. I havent heard of an issue like this before. 

Wanderjar #3 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 12:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30477 battles
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE
have you tried leaving the launcher up until the game boots then alt-tabbing out to close it?

and try this:
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10218/

Waffelss #4 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 17:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26216 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostWanderjar, on Feb 15 2020 - 06:55, said:

have you tried leaving the launcher up until the game boots then alt-tabbing out to close it?

and try this:
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10218/

I haven't tried this, will try it this afternoon when I have some time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users