• [R0TA] R0TA
My question was not answered

blackmanace #42 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 13:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 38434 battles
  • [R-A-M] R-A-M

View PostSgt_Joe, on Sep 28 2011 - 03:51, said:

So is fighting tanks 3-4 tiers over you.....

^^^ This +

After 1200 battles in 8 days, this is by far and away the most annoying and boring part! What skill is there in one shottin my T6 with your T9? This game is pretty spectacular, but I can see this running off more people from the game then actually bringing to it! Matchmaking should be at the top of the list imo! I would rather do battles with the same 30 tanks for 4 hours, over being one shot consistently for an hour, before I finally get a match that I can actually do something besides bounce my shells!

kalebthrift115 #43 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 14:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 17743 battles
When will the camo customizations come? I haven't see any camo changes yet.

Junker #44 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 15:02

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 3260 battles
Will there be retail box in Europe?

panzerwagoneer #45 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 17:08

Major

• Players
  • 21310 battles
Can we have access to data showing which side of the map wins more often? And if not is that data going to be used to fix maps so there is no inherent advantage one side gets over the other map design wise?

Fog_Battleship_Gneisenau #46 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 17:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 7888 battles
  • [-FBS-] -FBS-
is there any thoughts about keeping in game damage (such as penetration holes, bounce scratches) on your tank after the battle in your garage? obvious it would go away after you hit repair. if this is not planed is it even possible with your game code?

SuperJaws100 #47 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 17:51

Captain

• Players
  • 16753 battles
Will you make a definitve end to the addition of new tanks and branches for each of the current trees (USSR,USA,Germany)?

(Im asking this cause I wnat to eventually have all the top-teir tanks available for credit.)

SuperJaws100 #48 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 17:55

Captain

• Players
  • 16753 battles

View Postpanzerwagoneer, on Sep 28 2011 - 17:08, said:

Can we have access to data showing which side of the map wins more often? And if not is that data going to be used to fix maps so there is no inherent advantage one side gets over the other map design wise?

Why should they do that?In real-battle the sides had the current advantages!

Didnt you realize that each maps bases are determined by where each real-world faction ACCTUALLY commenced battle from?

In Malinovka, Base 1 was the area the Russians used to defend themselves, and Base 2 is a hastily constructed outpost made by the Germans.Of course,in real life they were MUCH farther apart,but the game couldnt handle that.

EDIT:
By the way the Russian side of the map ussually wins in Malinovka (aka Base 1).

Martellus #49 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 19:22

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 8420 battles
  • [4DALE] 4DALE
1.) Do you plan on reducing match making spread? Particularly for tier 4-5 vehicles, fighting tier 8s or 9s is quite frustrating.

2.) Last I checked top tier mediums have been basically relegated to the role of scout if used at all particularly in clan wars as it is much more appealing to replace that slot with an IS-7 that has higher armor, health, and a better gun, while going only 6km/h slower than a T-54. Are you planning on doing anything to make them more useful at this level compared to IS-7 or other top tier heavies?

SeanPwnery #50 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 20:00

Major

• Veteran Testers
  • 27331 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH
Do the next weeks questions go here or is a separate thread started??

MasterWolf #51 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 20:24

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6485 battles
thanks for the updates folks

fhamza #52 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 20:25

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 88084 battles
  • [-ATR-] -ATR-
when will you fix incorrect damage modeling and ballistics ?

duke10152 #53 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 21:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 3639 battles
  • [SNP] SNP
Is the t 14 heavy turret the same as the Sherman firefly?

duke10152 #54 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 21:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 3639 battles
  • [SNP] SNP
hey will you make the treads and/or wheels?

duke10152 #55 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 21:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 3639 battles
  • [SNP] SNP
different from the previous treads/wheels?

wheeled_tank #56 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 21:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3780 battles
what will we expect from the British tree? Also, will you plan on introducing smoke discharges and phosphorus rounds?

CaddoPuma #57 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 21:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17420 battles

View Postkalebthrift115, on Sep 28 2011 - 14:50, said:

When will the camo customizations come? I haven't see any camo changes yet.

I'll give you a hint. READ THE FREAKING PATCH NOTES WHEN THEY PUBLISH THEM!  Like, maybe do some research on what will be included with patch version 7.0 and 7.1

rinying #58 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 22:31

Major

• Players
  • 11427 battles

View PostRoachy, on Sep 28 2011 - 11:20, said:

Despite my attempts to get some form of answer in the "You ask we reply" I have yet to see any answer to these questions.
I know for a fact that the number of people wanting answers to these questions is growing and it would be good to get some form of resolution to these matters.

Question 1;

Will you ever get rid of OR limit the use of gold ammunition? I have always had a premium account and I use gold to convert experience constantly but I do not believe that gold ammo serves any useful or good purpose in this game at all.

Some reasons to remove it follow (i'm sure there are many I have missed);

• It causes major imbalances in clan wars between the rich and the poor clans. A newly established clan without massive gold resources cannot compete with an established gold ammo using clan.
  • Gold ammo use causes frustration and much conflict in because most players would prefer to test their skill in battle against the skill other players in a fair and balanced arena. Gold ammo removes the ability to fairly test your skills against other players if they are using gold ammo and you are not. Many players who use gold ammo in battles will also deny that they are using it and this causes even more arguments and frustration for the players who simply want to play a FAIR game.
  • I do realise that you have gold ammunition in the game simply as another means to make more money but PLEASE understand, introducing a means to make more money that unfairly affects the balance of the game is a really bad idea. PLEASE remove the gold ammunition, I'm sure you will find that people will continue to spend gold in large quantities on credits and experience anyway. In the meantime you could invent another way to make more money that DOESNT involve unbalancing the game and taking away the very meaning of having playing skill.
One simple suggestion would be a checkbox in the settings. "Do you wish to participate in battles using Gold or Normal ammunition?? GOLD [ ]  NORMAL [ ] BOTH [ ].   A player choosing a NORMAL ammunition game would then be UNABLE to use gold ammunition at all in any battle they enter into. This solution would enable you to still make money by selling gold ammo but would also enable the players who want to test their skills without "cheat" ammo a fair a way to do it.

Question 2;

Why do you give gold as a reward in Clan Wars instead of normal credits??

• Gold rewards encourage hacking attempts on this game because to a hacker, gold = real money.
  • Gold rewards are unfair to the players who pay for premium accounts but do not wish to play in clan wars or are unable to do so.
  • Many clans have amassed enormous amounts of gold and will never have to pay for their premium accounts, experience and gold conversions etc.. This is EXTREMELY unfair to the players who pay for premium and do not play in clan wars. Why should the players who pay for their gold be unfairly discriminated against simply because they do not wish to play in clan wars.
  • Clan wars should be about clans testing their skills against one another in fair battles and NOT about whoever can hold the most territories gets to play for free, have unlimited resources and can use "cheat" gold ammo to maintain an unfair advantage.
  • Gold rewards make the problems with gold ammunition use in the game even worse. Most players who are paying for their premium accounts and gold / xp conversions cannot afford to buy the gold ammo as well. Clan wars participants that hold large gold stockpiles are not only getting their premium accounts and conversions for free, they are also getting unbalanced "cheat" ammunition for free.
  • By giving gold rewards in clan wars you are truly discriminating against all non-clan wars players that pay money towards this game. Clan wars players should have to pay for their gold like everyone else does. It is ridiculous to give away gold to a percentage of the population while the rest of the paying population gets none. Please think about this and make a sensible change to the clan wars reward systems.
=======================================================

I look forwards to reading your answers and explanation to these topics. I have never been able to get a reply to these questions from the forums before...hopefully we WILL get one now!

Thanks
im kinda on the other side for that because i look at it this way.
soon hopefully they will add in asia,north and south america, africa, australia,etc etc... and this will more then likely double-quadruple the current map. making it much easier to land for smaller clans. also they are if i remember correctly on the faq for clan wars, planning on making only capitals give gold (washington dc london paris etc...) so this will make it much funner for smaller clans, besides taking out gold at this point wont take the 30mil gold nasa has already stockpiled.

pooky #59 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 22:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 7784 battles

View Postbanesbreath, on Sep 28 2011 - 07:12, said:

if you are in a tank that can not hurt a higher tier tank why are you shooting at it instead of spotting and getting exp for letting someone else get the kill on it!  ever heard of scouting and teamwork? as for limiting the spg's to 2 that is going to make it really hard to get the achivement of killing 5 arty on one map, plus a team of good light scouts and arty can wipe out a team of mediums easily.

haha you are worried about not being able to get the achievement for killing 5 arty on one map? wow... just wow.

I don't want to waste 15 minutes of my time in a game where all I can contribute is spotting, the same way I am not going to waste time explaining to you why a tier 8 tank and tier 5 tank should not be in the same game. It's ridiculous.

rinying #60 Posted Sep 28 2011 - 22:33

Major

• Players
  • 11427 battles

View Postwheeled_tank, on Sep 28 2011 - 21:39, said:

what will we expect from the British tree? Also, will you plan on introducing smoke discharges and phosphorus rounds?
umm.... we will probably get british type tanks from the british tree(tds,heavis medis lights spgs etc etc) and as far as smoke and phosphorus rounds go phosphorus wouldnt make any sense for day battles and currently no night time battles exist so, and smoke wouldnt really do a tank much good because we will probably shoot the smoke, meaning it would be a very easy spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users