43 replies to this topic

Ratnikk #41 Posted Apr 07 2020 - 07:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14235 battles
  • [DSRTD] DSRTD

View PostInappropriateHandHolding, on Apr 06 2020 - 11:14, said:

I mean most people I know that are in good div played mostly prog leo 907

And your buddies camped while the heavies were in the front. Your buddies that sit in the back finished higher in the scoreboard than the people who actually took the risk, of that i am sure. Broken game mode.

Jaspo #42 Posted Apr 07 2020 - 08:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 33706 battles
  • [SLUGZ] SLUGZ

View PostRatnikk, on Apr 07 2020 - 00:40, said:

And your buddies camped while the heavies were in the front. Your buddies that sit in the back finished higher in the scoreboard than the people who actually took the risk, of that i am sure. Broken game mode.

To be fair, not just broken game mode, but broken game, period. Same garbage happens in pubs. Maybe if they made heavy tank frontal armor mean something by removing premium rounds we'd be closer to a balanced game.

InappropriateHandHolding #43 Posted Apr 07 2020 - 08:59

Captain

• Players
  • 40836 battles

View PostRatnikk, on Apr 07 2020 - 07:40, said:

Except that's not how you get xp numb nutt you need to spot for yourself so you need to be close enough that you are spotting them.  But I wouldn't expect a baddie to know how xp in calculated.

XiangPotato #44 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 00:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 58407 battles

Update: Ranked BS post

Apparently I had enough Ranked Tokens from last year, DESPITE WG rigging my MM/RNG, for days at a time. I got the tank.

It's "okay" at 65% crew.

Gun Handling: reticule is larger than expected for Germans, bounces off weaker tanks, sweet gun depp!

Engine: meh speed

Armour: BOUNCY turret!

Meta: It seems to have a preferred MM(no Tier X enemies so far!)

I DO NOT rescind my earlier statements, however... DO NOT PAY FOR THIS GAME. That Ranked event was a complete farce. And it reflects a larger degeneration of the Gaming Industry in general.

oo7

Also tagged with Ranked Battles, Feedback, Ranked, Competitive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users