Incoming! 1.9 Balance Changes!

KRZY 1.9 Update Changes

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

StoneTitan #61 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 04:45

Captain

• Players
  • 4276 battles

Can you please make two garage changes already in 1.9?

1. please stop the battle results from interrupting other things you are doing in your garage at the time, and

2. stop making the comparisons so easy to do (makes it hard to click on stuff without bringing it up).  Thank you.

Black_Stealth_Badger41 #62 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 10:48

Captain

• Players
  • 40864 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX
So Do We Keep our Chief Engineer Medals for Unlocking Everytank and Our Master Tanker for Killing Every tank in the game.

What If We've Researched through the tanks and they aren't in our Garage? 
Can we still buy them? if we want to re-add them.
If we have tanks in the Garage that we still own Have crews in that we still enjoy playing we get to keep those  Specifically the T62a.....

How is The Hetzer gonna Hetz if there is NO HETZER?

When is the Nerf hammer coming on those wheeled Vehicles So we can stop doing critical hits to them with No damage or shells passing right through them

Edited by Black_Stealth_Badger41, Mar 26 2020 - 10:57.

Eraycer #63 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 14:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16957 battles
  • [NET] NET
Awesome more changes nobody asked for, So all the work I have done to build up my crews along with all the EXP I gave up building them up is wasted? I have never understood where these ideas come from being that none of the players complain about the items they change. Two quick fixes, remove Gold rounds and remove wheeled vehicles, boom problems solved for 85% of the players. lol

dahiklopez #64 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 17:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 33953 battles
It is not fair that those tanks are delivered only for credits when many of us take a long time taking the experience to obtain the high level tanks, for my part I took the t62A, 113 and the Amx30b ....... just enough is that those who reached the high-level tanks will at least be rewarded with blueprints so that we can look for others of the same nation or that those high-level tanks can be bought with bonuses and our effort has been of something

AutoBot8Mudflap #65 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9090 battles
  • [-NAG-] -NAG-

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 23 2020 - 17:18, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

I am just going to lead off with this, and everyone that posts " they are removing tanks from the game," will not be addressed. 

To summarize: 

Lower tier vehicles up to tier 6 are all getting more HP and added durability (health) to ammo racks. This will allow for a more forgiving learning experience at those tiers (my personal opinion). 

All the Tech tree changes are happening and I recommend you check out this link HERE

Many questions and what-if scenarios are included in the news article. 

Enjoy :D

Why do you keep telling us that you are looking at balance, and then throw us into -2 MM battles? Nothing is balanced if you are -2 MM. Please stop bull[edited]ting us. You do not want balance because you make money out imbalance when people get desperate and spam premium ammo. Or when a tier 6 arty does more damage than a tier 8 tank destroyer, that is not balanced. Stop trying to confuse us with minor detail [edited]and fix the major balance issues 

Eraycer #66 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 21:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16957 battles
  • [NET] NET

View Postdahiklopez, on Mar 26 2020 - 11:34, said:

It is not fair that those tanks are delivered only for credits when many of us take a long time taking the experience to obtain the high level tanks, for my part I took the t62A, 113 and the Amx30b ....... just enough is that those who reached the high-level tanks will at least be rewarded with blueprints so that we can look for others of the same nation or that those high-level tanks can be bought with bonuses and our effort has been of something

I pushed through to the 113 just so I could have it, now looking at it I should of went for the WZ and then just bought the 113. lol I've been burnt so many times working towards a tank just to have the balance creep kill it or have it removed from the game before I could get to it. 

mpaine #67 Posted Yesterday, 01:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 29125 battles

Players:"I have spent time and money to grind to the 113, am I going to get some blue print fragments in compensation?"

Wargaming: " Go **** Yourself" 

It is almost like you want people to hate you. Particularly the people that have spent time and money on your game. Do you have so much money now that you just want to screw with people? 

Edited by mpaine, Yesterday, 02:40 AM.

mpaine #68 Posted Yesterday, 01:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 29125 battles

View Postdahiklopez, on Mar 26 2020 - 16:34, said:

Ya it is Middle finger to everyone that spent the time and money to grind those tanks. 

REDRUM_Inc #69 Posted Yesterday, 02:11 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 52379 battles
  • [GRIMY] GRIMY

I can't be more pissed off about losing all the free XP and blueprints I wasted because of the "removal" of the four-tier 10 tanks (that arent being removed NOW) AND FOR ALL THE XP I USED TO RESEARCH ALMOST EVERY TANK IN THE GAME THAT OTHERS CAN "JUST BUY" NOW.

This is grounds for me leaving this game now.  I'M SO MAD!

Zraghnar #70 Posted Yesterday, 01:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22776 battles

I noticed a few things that could have been improved in the British tech tree.
1. You have to sell the crusader if you already have it to be able to modify it, you cannot switch guns otherwise.
2. Some of the re-tiered light tanks have poor gun choices. only the QF 2-pdr and the 40mm pom-pom for tier 1, 2 and 3. The tier 3 has also acces to a useless 15mm BESA with 27mm of pen, which would have been more fitting on the tier 1. The tier 4 had acces to the same guns as the previous tiers and also to the QF40mm Bofors. The only gun that can be viable in a higher tier encounter is the QF 2-pdr, same thing at tier 5.

As for the low tier game, there are only 5 TD at tier 3 out ot the 7 nations that used to have one. For those nations, playing TD will be available at tier 2 and tier 4, but nothing at tier 3.

The removal of some vehicles from the tech tree to collector has changed them, making you purchase them again even if you already had them (T-26, T-46, Pz. 35t, Pz. 38t, T2 medium, M2 medium). While they are low cost, why should you have to buy a tank you already have in the garage before the update.

(There may be other issues I have not adressed)

Edited by Zraghnar, Yesterday, 01:25 PM.

JackG79 #71 Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41473 battles

After reading yesterdays and today's articles on this topic, I am thoroughly convinced that there is a Department at wargaming that actually sits around brainstorming ideas on how to not only make the game worse, but stab the loyal customer base right from the back , and directly through the heart!!! 

Good god....  

kingwolf1989 #72 Posted Yesterday, 11:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14873 battles
im just confused one what 92 vehicles are getting changed?

Also tagged with KRZY, 1.9, Update, Changes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users