team player pushing other team players in open.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Siergen #21 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 22:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11704 battles
  • [H_FUN] H_FUN

View PostVicRattlehead_, on Mar 25 2020 - 22:08, said:

I'm sorry man, but that's utter hogwash, Nothing gets done, they turn a blind eye like they do to every other issue in game.  Prove me wrong, show some actual stats that show how m,any people get punished. Until then I call BS.

And if they did give you stats, you'd just claim they were fake.  Prove me wrong!  Until then, I call your rant BS.

VicRattlehead_ #22 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 22:23

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39915 battles
  • [-SST-] -SST-

View PostSiergen, on Mar 25 2020 - 16:17, said:

And if they did give you stats, you'd just claim they were fake.  Prove me wrong!  Until then, I call your rant BS.

You haven't played long enough to have an opinion on WG and their crap, come back to this topic in about 3-5 years, when you have endured their antics for years like some of us, then you can have an opinion.

sixpackdaddy #23 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 22:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 21748 battles
I had only had this happen once....until a few people posted about their instances of it happening over the last couple of months. Since then it has happened to me a few times. Tickets were submitted with replays and responses received. As to what if anything actually happened about it, I'll never know. I do think that there should be a shame page for those that feel above the rules. It's no different then allowing everyone and there mother to view your game stats. Mine of course are...ah..yeah...not even going there. Let's just say I play because I like the game.

Fractured_Raptor #24 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 23:20

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27818 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View Postsixpackdaddy, on Mar 25 2020 - 16:42, said:

I had only had this happen once....until a few people posted about their instances of it happening over the last couple of months. Since then it has happened to me a few times. Tickets were submitted with replays and responses received. As to what if anything actually happened about it, I'll never know. I do think that there should be a shame page for those that feel above the rules. It's no different then allowing everyone and there mother to view your game stats. Mine of course are...ah..yeah...not even going there. Let's just say I play because I like the game.

Had a Jagzilla do it to me recently. I told him I'd be sending the replay in and some knucklehead on the team tried to argue with me that it does nothing. Then when others backed me up on that they do take action he switched and said it makes me a youknowwhat-head for reporting them for it. Yeah. Because I held a gun to their head and told them to do it just so I can report it. My only response was " You play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. ".

Edited by Fractured_Raptor, Mar 25 2020 - 23:20.

KRZYBooP #25 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 23:40

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4508 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostVicRattlehead_, on Mar 25 2020 - 15:08, said:

I'm sorry man, but that's utter hogwash, Nothing gets done, they turn a blind eye like they do to every other issue in game.  Prove me wrong, show some actual stats that show how m,any people get punished. Until then I call BS.

My apologies that you feel that nothing gets done. There is plenty of players rerolling accounts out there to back up that players do get sanctioned, and I work here so I can assure you that bans happen all the time. You are free to disagree, but it is not BS. 

Our privacy policy is in place for everyone, including yourself. If you were banned by mistake for cheating would you want the constant harassment of every player calling you a cheater if you were appealed the accusation and had the sanction reversed? Gamer's are not forgiving and are trolls like your fifth-grade class growing up. 

Like the old adage says, " You can spend your life building a 100 bridges, but if you lick one goat. You will be forever known as a goat licker." 

_Kradok_ #26 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 23:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 34660 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 25 2020 - 17:40, said:

Like the old adage says, " You can spend your life building a 100 bridges, but if you lick one goat. You will be forever known as a goat licker." 

Hmmm... I remember Woody Harrelson using this quote in "Play it to the Bone"... but it wasn't about goats.  ;)

LtKelly #27 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 00:08

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18658 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

AlsoKRZYBooP, on Mar 25 2020 - 13:02, said:

Physics abuse is punishable. Please submit a replay to our support team so they can have the proper sanctions applied to their account. 

When I've done this, I got the response from the support team to use the in game complaint system. They don't want to be bothered by these trivialities.

KRZYBooP, How does the in game report system actually work, because most believe it does nothing.

Also, I've seen the disclaimer that "due to privacy laws we can't divulge any info on the said complaint but mind you appropriate actions were taken", and I don't understand how telling someone that the player named, SomethingOtherThan TheirRealLifeName, was given a weeks suspension for the crime of Physics Abuse divulges anything about the real life person. We are all aliases.

Lowridah #28 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 00:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13337 battles
  • [T-K-O] T-K-O
haha this happens everywhere ..  usually someone doesn't like that you are sitting in a spot and they try pushing you out.  happened 2 games in a row to me yesterday so its common

TommyGavin #29 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 00:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37767 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 25 2020 - 16:40, said:

My apologies that you feel that nothing gets done. There is plenty of players rerolling accounts out there to back up that players do get sanctioned, and I work here so I can assure you that bans happen all the time. You are free to disagree, but it is not BS. 

Our privacy policy is in place for everyone, including yourself. If you were banned by mistake for cheating would you want the constant harassment of every player calling you a cheater if you were appealed the accusation and had the sanction reversed? Gamer's are not forgiving and are trolls like your fifth-grade class growing up. 

After the T22 I have zero faith in any “punishment” that WG hands out. 

stalkervision #30 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 01:20

Major

• Players
  • 74082 battles
If you give zero proof of any punishment how is anyone to believe it actually happened? 

Siergen #31 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 01:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11704 battles
  • [H_FUN] H_FUN

View Poststalkervision, on Mar 26 2020 - 01:20, said:

If you give zero proof of any punishment how is anyone to believe it actually happened? 

But if they never banned anyone for physics abuse, as you allege, then how come that group of Excelsior drivers had to keep creating new account with the Excelsior bonus codes to keep ramming teammates?  If they didn't get banned, why did they need to keep creating new accounts?

zerostorer #32 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 12:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 56870 battles

View PostTommyGavin, on Mar 25 2020 - 17:46, said:

After the T22 I have zero faith in any “punishment” that WG hands out. 

I do have to agree with this statement

_Kradok_ #33 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 12:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 34660 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View PostVicRattlehead_, on Mar 25 2020 - 16:23, said:

You haven't played long enough to have an opinion on WG and their crap, come back to this topic in about 3-5 years, when you have endured their antics for years like some of us, then you can have an opinion.

I've played long enough and I agree with him...

If they gave you stats, you'd still just ignore them.  "prove me wrong...until then I call BS"...

Go ahead, deflect (again) and negate my opinion...  I'll be waiting. 

khorender_1 #34 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 18:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7679 battles

View Postzerostorer, on Mar 26 2020 - 12:02, said:

I do have to agree with this statement

Why they nerfed the hell out of it, those players got what they deserved with the tank.

I_QQ_4_U #35 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 25159 battles

View Poststalkervision, on Mar 26 2020 - 01:20, said:

Test it out for us then.

WarGanz_87 #36 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 21:32

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 60706 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 25 2020 - 12:02, said:

Physics abuse is punishable. Please submit a replay to our support team so they can have the proper sanctions applied to their account. 

Really? Pfffttt.... Go blow that smoke up someone else's anus. 

Two days after the Texas church shooting, I reported a player for threatening to take a shotgun and kill a particular ethnicity in chat.

Funny that the only time that WoT got in gear was after the FBI had called me back about the threat. 

And this player's Service Record shows he finished a game 10 minutes ago.

If WoT doesn't do Jack or Squat about violent threats, then a "Physics abuse" ticket is a waste of time. 

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users