KRZY Whats up Coming soon

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

BigJohnsonLogan #21 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 03:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38278 battles

New Balance: The Next Steps

Will those players who purchased and researched a vehicle that became a Collectors' Vehicle be compensated for the spent experience? NO, Just because you were foolish enough to spend gold or free xp based on bad translations, too bad, so sad.

Blueprints

Do you have too many useless blueprints ? We didn't really think this feature out real well, we just wanted more playing  in Tier X where is costs Premium time to play.

Special Shells

We originally made premium shells available for credits after we tried and failed at E-Sports, now we like them cause it makes players buy Premium Time.

More About HE Shells

No change to HE because we love the one shot derps even if you hate them happening to you.

Artillery

We will not remove SPG from the game because Serb says it takes great skill to play them and we need something for the crippled kids with only one hand to play.

Crew 2.0

We realized they did the Commander thing way better in World Of Warships, so we copied it.

Equipment 2.0

We want to diversify the usage of Equipment because all the YouTube Unicums guides made picking stuff too easy.

Ranked Battles 2020–2021

We don't really want to admit we released an OP Tier X Clan Wars reward tank that dominates this game mode, so we will blame the matchmaker queue times. We’ll also rework the mechanics and shorten your journey through each Division, because stats revealed less than 1,000 players even reached the League play each season after giving up in frustration at our poor chevron earned per battle design.

Vehicle Rebalancing

We will not ever knowning admit each new line we released power creeped out the previous tank lines in the game, but since you already spent the money to free xp the new lines with gold, we thought we could go back and balanced the old tanks for fun.

The 10th Anniversary of World of Tanks

We are simply amazed we could keep this cash cow going this long, but if you stick around we will find new ways to milk the whales, Please stay.

Do you plan to “pardon” banned players at the 10th Anniversary of World of Tanks?

It's kind of like letting you out of the Gulag after you wasted 10 years of your life with us. Plus we started to realize we had let our mods ban so many players, there was no one left to pay our salaries and we don't want to get real jobs. Ask Femennenly.

Other

We have enough game modes already. Game events overlapped because our intern in charge of scheduling is bad at Microsoft Project. We only put the tanks no one wanted for money in the Bond shop. We used a cheap SDK from a vendor that went out of business, so we don't have anyone skilled on staff to fix the transparent textures problem.

Disclaimer:

If I worked at Wargaming, this is how I would have answered these questions, but I have a real job and make way more money than anyone working there. Truth hurts even when presented as humor.

SlappedbyRommel #22 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 12:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12009 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

Interesting yes in WOWP I went through the equipment specialization and it is a damn grind I stopped playing the game changes were insane and just plain dumb especially with the sliding one armed bandit to see if you raised or lowered your equipment totals for specialization - just dumb.

KrzyBoop can you shed any light on these changes please I think we would like to hear what is happening - maybe my wife may win on her wanting me to quit the game btw she hates it.....lol could be time to find a space game to play.

HZero #23 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 15:38

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 21741 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

Well thus far copying innovations from AW has been a good thing, but this is where the road ends I'm afraid.    Their crew/commander mechanics that you are about to install over here are one of the most hated and useless parts of the game.

It literally matters not if you have a level 1 or level 99 commander because the the bonuses are so small and so situational that you rarely see any benefit from them.  Just the opposite in fact - new players go out of their way to try to activate the bonuses, culminating in bad gameplay and lower quality of life for everyone.  To give you a small example - put out a commander that gives an extra percentage point or three towards causing a fire or fire duration, and you will literally have people running around shooting full HE loads trying to activate the skill because "its cool."

Of course a few of them actually have meaningful bonuses, but don't think those are coming for free.  Those "Special Crews" will be monetized, guaranteed.

If anything the crew system should be simplified and role based, not turned into a system of alternative advancement. 

Eraycer #24 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 15:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16957 battles
  • [NET] NET
Nothing to see here but more veteran players finding something else to do with their time. Please focus on the items that are actually broken. 

KRZYBooP #25 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 17:58

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4508 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Post__WarChild__, on Mar 25 2020 - 12:25, said:

I don't know what this Equipment 2.0 is going to look like, but Wargaming developers totally and permanently messed up the equipment for Blitz starting with 3.8.  Although I can't imagine they would lack the intelligence to re-implement TIMERS, it would be no less upsetting if they tried to return to the "bits and pieces" program that they implemented.

Here's what it says:

Equipment 2.0

We want to diversify the usage of Equipment and move away from identical standard setups. We want to add new types of Equipment that influence new characteristics that were never affected before. We also want to simplify the system of Equipment types and their prices.

Currently, we think that vehicles will have slots for certain Equipment types. For example, one for gun handling, another for concealment or defensive equipment. This should lead to each role and vehicle type having certain bonuses that you will be able to apply to them which will help make their roles and play styles more prominent.

Equipment slot properties will be based on roles. There will be no restrictions for setups but some equipment will be available only to certain types of vehicles. There will be no penalties, only improvements. The bonuses will not be too strong—we want you to look for the right combination of equipment for your playstyle in a certain vehicle.

All this will be tested on the Sandbox server.

There is a problem—the high price of unmounting Improved Equipment, 200 bonds per one unit of such Equipment. Are there any changes planned?
The unmounting price is set to what it is to not reduce the value of Equipment, to prevent players from moving their Gun Rammer from vehicle to vehicle and have them save up bonds to purchase new Equipment.
However, after the introduction of Bounty Equipment, we will return to the unmounting issue, including the one for Improved Equipment. It will be resolved with the player in mind in any case—maybe by increasing the bond earnings.
Reward for Merit has been removed and you can't receive the Demounting Kits anymore. Will you do something about it?
We will add the ability to receive Demounting Kits—we are currently testing how Daily Missions work and if everything is okay with them. We may add Demounting Kits as a reward. And you can also get one for completing a Bonus Daily Mission.

But what they ended up doing in Blitz was REMOVING all of your previous paid for and implemented equipment, and then made you buy back the LESS POWERFUL PIECES with EITHER/OR selections that leave you with (1) Less enhanced tanks, (2) fewer useful options, (3) more expensive components.  Although they "said" it was for diversification, it was really designed to make more established players have to REPURCHASE everything for all of their tanks with LESS POWERFUL equipment.

I sincerely hope that that is not what they are trying to pull here.  I hope you all won't let them do that if that is the REAL intention behind these changes.  I can only hope...

__WarChild__

Equipment in Blitz was not explained very well. Everyone got to keep 3 equipment for each tank that had equipment on it, and allowed players to build out tanks how they saw fit. Equipment past the first three that was equipped on your tank cost credits. You wanna fight a Maus with close to 4k health? Then equip all the armor mods and go nuts! (this fun has been nerfed upon firing up the game for the first time in forever.)

Some things I wasn't a personal fan of were the timers that were attached to them. 

The base equipment was also balanced against the new consumables that you could equip like a 20% increase in reload speed giving your tank a 27% reload speed for the duration of the consumable. 

Not to mention that Blitz is 7 on 7 with super small maps where even camo isn't that big of a factor. Speed is the champ in that game type. 

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on Mar 25 2020 - 20:28, said:

Will those players who purchased and researched a vehicle that became a Collectors' Vehicle be compensated for the spent experience? NO, Just because you were foolish enough to spend gold or free xp based on bad translations, too bad, so sad.

Blueprints

Do you have too many useless blueprints ? We didn't really think this feature out real well, we just wanted more playing  in Tier X where is costs Premium time to play.

Special Shells

We originally made premium shells available for credits after we tried and failed at E-Sports, now we like them cause it makes players buy Premium Time.

More About HE Shells

No change to HE because we love the one shot derps even if you hate them happening to you.

Artillery

We will not remove SPG from the game because Serb says it takes great skill to play them and we need something for the crippled kids with only one hand to play.

Crew 2.0

We realized they did the Commander thing way better in World Of Warships, so we copied it.

Equipment 2.0

We want to diversify the usage of Equipment because all the YouTube Unicums guides made picking stuff too easy.

Ranked Battles 2020–2021

We don't really want to admit we released an OP Tier X Clan Wars reward tank that dominates this game mode, so we will blame the matchmaker queue times. We’ll also rework the mechanics and shorten your journey through each Division, because stats revealed less than 1,000 players even reached the League play each season after giving up in frustration at our poor chevron earned per battle design.

Vehicle Rebalancing

We will not ever knowning admit each new line we released power creeped out the previous tank lines in the game, but since you already spent the money to free xp the new lines with gold, we thought we could go back and balanced the old tanks for fun.

We are simply amazed we could keep this cash cow going this long, but if you stick around we will find new ways to milk the whales, Please stay.

Do you plan to “pardon” banned players at the 10th Anniversary of World of Tanks?

It's kind of like letting you out of the Gulag after you wasted 10 years of your life with us. Plus we started to realize we had let our mods ban so many players, there was no one left to pay our salaries and we don't want to get real jobs. Ask Femennenly.

Other

We have enough game modes already. Game events overlapped because our intern in charge of scheduling is bad at Microsoft Project. We only put the tanks no one wanted for money in the Bond shop. We used a cheap SDK from a vendor that went out of business, so we don't have anyone skilled on staff to fix the transparent textures problem.

Disclaimer:

If I worked at Wargaming, this is how I would have answered these questions, but I have a real job and make way more money than anyone working there. Truth hurts even when presented as humor.

Wooooowwwwwwww. Someone is madddddddddddddddd. 

I get paid to play video games for a living and get to joke around on the internet with lovely players like yourself :D

Seriously though, WG does appreciate all feedback from our players and our players will be able to do so in more upcoming testing.

View PostEraycer, on Mar 26 2020 - 08:55, said:

Nothing to see here but more veteran players finding something else to do with their time. Please focus on the items that are actually broken. 

What items are actually broken? 

PAP0 #26 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 18:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18721 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 25 2020 - 10:00, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Some awesome things in development are being shared. 

Balance changes, ammo reworks and everything many players are curious about.

All this information can be found HERE

So does this mean the bond shop will refresh 6 months from now(the start or ranked season 2)?

khorender_1 #27 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 18:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7679 battles

View PostSteamRoller_, on Mar 25 2020 - 23:10, said:

Wargaming, your ignorance (and/or refusal to acknowledge the real issue) is on full display...
Will those players who purchased and researched a vehicle that became a Collectors' Vehicle be compensated for the spent experience?
No. If a player had already researched this vehicle they will keep it or the ability to buy it which means that they will not lose anything when it becomes a Collectors' Vehicle. This is why there will be no compensation.
Of course they will lose something--the XP used to unlock it!  Everyone else (who has unlocked a same-tier vehicle of the same nation) will be able to buy those same vehicles WITHOUT spending the XP (grinding the previous tank, using free XP, and/or using blueprints).  This is not a small loss;  those of us who have grinded through all the tank lines being altered will be LOSING nearly 1.7 MILLION XP.  If we really didn't need to research those tanks to unlock them or to move up those lines (which will be the case with Update 1.9), we would have spent the XP elsewhere.

The only reason I can think of to prevent you from properly compensating the players for this loss is that the monetization guy won't allow it.  Just admit it.  Be honest and tell us that our time and effort (and resources) will have been wasted and you simply don't care because it won't directly result in money in your pockets.

Wargaming, do the right thing and give us our XP back in the form of Free XP so we can spend it where we would have had we known it would disappear.  It shouldn't be that hard.  You know what tanks we've unlocked.  Each tank has a number (I have all of them if you want them).  You've done similar things in the past.  Do the right thing.  Please.

Why would they give fxp for xp ? Just no ....

SkaarjMaster #28 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 18:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5118 battles

View PostStoneTitan, on Mar 25 2020 - 20:50, said:

As far as the vehicle rebalancing, what's going to happen to the KV-3, VK3601H and the Tiger 1 (nerfs or buffs)?:unsure:

I have two of those and "rebalancing" seems like a nice way of saying "nerf".:angry:

Oberjager_Jeremy_Torres #29 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18655 battles
  • [CR506] CR506

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on Mar 26 2020 - 02:28, said:

Blueprints

Special Shells

More About HE Shells

Artillery

Crew 2.0

Equipment 2.0

Ranked Battles 2020–2021

Vehicle Rebalancing

Other

Disclaimer:

This is gold XD. Btw, in tier x you dont have to buff old tanks, you  have to nerf the op ones like chieftain and 279, you are only making worse for tier VIII players, i dont blame the people in low tier just suiciding when they see a 279.

Edited by Oberjager_Jeremy_Torres, Mar 26 2020 - 19:08.

Wildest_Coyote #30 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 20:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10931 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-

Collectors vehicles, what a great idea. Just PLEASE make tier 6-10 have non-penalty crew transfers like previously planned.

Blueprints

One of the best ideas yet. Great job!

Special Shells

Shells with more pen but less damage. Simple but brilliant! They should have the same cost as regular shells though. And some vehicles with abnormally low pen should get that buffed (T-44, T69, etc).

More About HE Shells

Yeah, might need some work, but certainly good call not going forward with the previous plan. 

Artillery

Obviously they can't be removed. But 1 arty should be NORMAL, 2 arty should be MAX, and 3 arty should be NEVER.

Crew 2.0

I'm honestly a bit concerned

Equipment 2.0

Again, I'm a bit concerned

Vehicle Rebalancing

I'm looking forward to these. The STB-1 was a huge success

Looking forward to this as well. Blow us away with goodies please! :teethhappy:

And to all the ranters, the point of a game is to have fun. If you're not having fun, you shouldn't be playing. 

Eraycer #31 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 20:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16957 battles
  • [NET] NET

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 26 2020 - 11:58, said:

What items are actually broken? 

Just a stab in the dark but wheeled vehicles that can jump through the air and land with no damage, can flip over and bounce shots from all tanks and have zero ground restrictions on all-terrain? I'm just spitballing here, and for the love of this game do not make changes based on Blitz or I will not be able to bring myself to log into this game anymore. If they are going to follow any leadership to follow the path of WOWS, they have done a lot of things right from day one.

In all honesty, this game continues to spit on all those players that have put in so much time over the years playing this game and supporting this game. Nuking the tech tree even though there was nothing wrong with it, scrapping all the work we have put into our crews, the fact that the game has declined in players to a point where we only have one server for NA should be a wake-up call that WG is doing something wrong.

We get these useless surveys that we never see results or improvements from. I do not like to be negative but when I stepped away for a bit and came back it just seems to be worse than when I stepped away. I have recently brought in 4 new players and after just playing for a month they have no issues with the tech tree and have a good grasp of how the crews work.  90% of the issues with this game are listed in these forums and it only takes about 20 minutes to read through them and then we get a news bulletin and nothing listed has anything to do with anything spoke about in these forums.

I understand the game needs to evolve, but new maps, maybe fix one-sided maps, more tweaking with MM, adjusting some overproducing and underproducing tanks.

Hell, take out gold rounds in a test server and see how much more fun the game could be for people.  

There are just so many more important things to do than what is listed in this latest update note.

KRZYBooP #32 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 22:07

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4508 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostEraycer, on Mar 26 2020 - 13:30, said:

Just a stab in the dark but wheeled vehicles that can jump through the air and land with no damage, can flip over and bounce shots from all tanks and have zero ground restrictions on all-terrain? I'm just spitballing here, and for the love of this game do not make changes based on Blitz or I will not be able to bring myself to log into this game anymore. If they are going to follow any leadership to follow the path of WOWS, they have done a lot of things right from day one.

In all honesty, this game continues to spit on all those players that have put in so much time over the years playing this game and supporting this game. Nuking the tech tree even though there was nothing wrong with it, scrapping all the work we have put into our crews, the fact that the game has declined in players to a point where we only have one server for NA should be a wake-up call that WG is doing something wrong.

We get these useless surveys that we never see results or improvements from. I do not like to be negative but when I stepped away for a bit and came back it just seems to be worse than when I stepped away. I have recently brought in 4 new players and after just playing for a month they have no issues with the tech tree and have a good grasp of how the crews work.  90% of the issues with this game are listed in these forums and it only takes about 20 minutes to read through them and then we get a news bulletin and nothing listed has anything to do with anything spoke about in these forums.

I understand the game needs to evolve, but new maps, maybe fix one-sided maps, more tweaking with MM, adjusting some overproducing and underproducing tanks.

Hell, take out gold rounds in a test server and see how much more fun the game could be for people.  

There are just so many more important things to do than what is listed in this latest update note.

Wheeled vehicles are being targeted for rebalancing the many pain points that I have read on the forums. 

Equipment from Blitz isn't all bad in my opinion. There aren't many impactful choices that makes a difference in combat or helps in making an okay tank better at its job. Adding more choices to blitz made it a different game and allowed many different builds and changed the Meta. 

I wanna share with you that tanks aren't being removed from the game at all. They are only being moved, and not every new player has someone to help them with their playstyle and what tanks to pick. WG doesn't implement changes without information or statistics to back it up. One of these happens to be the learning curve in getting into the game. 

As far as the surveys go, I would like to point out the fact that Ammo reworks were sent back to the drawing board because of the surveys that our players submitted. 

MM is arguably in the best place it has ever been. New maps are introduced at a much higher rate than before, and more balancing of the 500 plus tanks are coming pending the ammo reworks. 

Developers have taken steps like removing gold rounds, or their ability to do more damage with the latest balance changes. Players didn't like them and we are all curious about what they plan to come up with next.

The changes listed in this update are features that have been in the works for a while. World of Tanks on PC may take some ideas from other products, but they do try to maintain a distance to not be exactly like another product. 

Hopefully the above  helps in explaining that if there is one thing that is constant. It's that WG does it's best to keep changing to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

SteamRoller_ #33 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 22:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 43036 battles
  • [ICED] ICED

View Postkhorender_1, on Mar 26 2020 - 18:34, said:

Why would they give fxp for xp ? Just no ....

Why?  Because it only makes sense.  No one who is moving up a tank line stops at each tank to accumulate combat XP that is locked to that tank.  Rather, they unlock the next tank and move on (or redirect combat XP to train the crew faster, if necessary). 

khorender_1, when you had enough XP to unlock the M4A1 Sherman, S35 CA, AMX ELC bis, O-I Exp, UDES 14 Alt 5, or 40TP, did you continue playing the M3 Lee, SAu 40, AMX 40, Type 95 Heavy, Leo, and 25TP?  Or did you stop wasting your time on sub-par tanks and move directly to a better one?  If you had time for 10 battles, would you waste that time accumulating combat XP locked to your elited M3 Lee (which you would then need to waste gold to convert), or would you use it to upgrade your Sherman and/or work toward the M4A3E8?  What if, in order to get to the O-I, you knew you wouldn't have to unlock the I-Go/Chi-Ro, Type 91, Type 95, or O-I Exp. but could get it directly through the Chi-Nu, would you still waste your time on those tanks?  If you wanted the ST-II or the IS-4 and knew you wouln't have to grind the T-26 and T-46, would you still do it?  Of course not, but we were all forced to grind/use XP to unlock those tanks in order to move down those lines.

BigJohnsonLogan, you foolishly overlook the points made here--my request has nothing to do with "bad translations" (I had nearly all the Collector's Vehicles unlocked long ago, btw) but everything to do with tanks that we earned through XP suddenly being available for free.

Like I said, if we had known that grinding tanks that would be removed would be a complete waste, we would have directed our time, energy, and resources toward grinding other tanks and would be farther along on other tank lines.  Thus, the common-sense request for that XP to be given back as Free XP.

StoneTitan #34 Posted Yesterday, 03:08 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 4276 battles

View PostSkaarjMaster, on Mar 26 2020 - 12:46, said:

I have two of those and "rebalancing" seems like a nice way of saying "nerf".:angry:

Seriously though, nerfs or buffs to VK3601H, Tiger and KV-3?:confused:

IceOtter #35 Posted Yesterday, 08:00 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 61909 battles
  • [BE] BE

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 26 2020 - 15:07, said:

Wheeled vehicles are being targeted for rebalancing the many pain points that I have read on the forums. 

Equipment from Blitz isn't all bad in my opinion. There aren't many impactful choices that makes a difference in combat or helps in making an okay tank better at its job. Adding more choices to blitz made it a different game and allowed many different builds and changed the Meta. 

I wanna share with you that tanks aren't being removed from the game at all. They are only being moved, and not every new player has someone to help them with their playstyle and what tanks to pick. WG doesn't implement changes without information or statistics to back it up. One of these happens to be the learning curve in getting into the game. 

As far as the surveys go, I would like to point out the fact that Ammo reworks were sent back to the drawing board because of the surveys that our players submitted. 

MM is arguably in the best place it has ever been. New maps are introduced at a much higher rate than before, and more balancing of the 500 plus tanks are coming pending the ammo reworks. 

Developers have taken steps like removing gold rounds, or their ability to do more damage with the latest balance changes. Players didn't like them and we are all curious about what they plan to come up with next.

The changes listed in this update are features that have been in the works for a while. World of Tanks on PC may take some ideas from other products, but they do try to maintain a distance to not be exactly like another product. 

Hopefully the above  helps in explaining that if there is one thing that is constant. It's that WG does it's best to keep changing to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

It would be a lie to say I have a positive opinion about every change that Wargaming makes.  It seems quite unnatural that we can all be happy with what passes for progress.  But the point you make about MM is well taken KRZYBooP.  There really is no question that MM has never been better.  I VERY seldom end up playing in 3 tier games.  I would put it at about 15% 3 tier matches, 30% 1 tier matches, and 55% 2 tier matches.  This is EXPONENTIALLY better than the last MM.  I honestly can’t imagine why anyone can still whine about MM.

If you ask me too many people are complacent about RNG.  Quite frankly the accuracy statistics in this game are COMPLETELY ridiculous.  I routinely get hit AND penned by 3-4 enemy tanks simultaneously, often by snap-shooting heavies at long distance, while my carefully aimed shots by high accuracy German guns miss time after time after time.  And they don’t just miss, they hit OUTSIDE the fully aimed reticle.

In the golden days of this game accuracy actually meant something.  Russian tanks had horrific accuracy but they were close quarters GODS.  German vehicles had excellent accuracy but their typically flat armor made them vulnerable.  Accuracy stats literally mean NOTHING.  Period.  And people think this is RNG.  Nope.  Dispersion within the reticle is an aiming/accuracy function.  RNG is then applied to THAT result.  In the end the way it SHOULD work is that a fully aimed shot with no movement of tank or turret should ROUTINELY hit near the center of the reticle BEFORE RNG.  As it is now, you can IGNORE whether a tank has bad accuracy.  The tank with .46 accuracy is just as likely to hit the moving target at 400 meters as the .30 accuracy player.  Seriously.

NASHLemmingTrain #36 Posted Yesterday, 02:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17709 battles
Tank you for information

Devil__Anse #37 Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1810 battles

View PostKaiserWilhelmShatner, on Mar 25 2020 - 16:01, said:

So how many of these ideas will actually be implemented?  

Seems only a hand full ever get introduced in any form.

and only the stupidest ones

Eraycer #38 Posted Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16957 battles
  • [NET] NET

View PostKRZYBooP, on Mar 26 2020 - 16:07, said:

Thank you for the reply, 

Rebalancing of Wheeled should be as follows, Remove Aim on the move, adjust their ground mobility on all-terrain as well as their ability to climb hills flip over and self right themselves.

I played Blitz for a bit along with the Xbox and it just didn't hook me, seemed kind of pathetic. 

Yes, tanks have been removed in the past that people are not able to get now, the FV215 183 and the WT-E100 should now become collectors. 

As far as new players go there are plenty of training videos out there to help them learn, they just have to spend some time doing that, I fact some of the videos should be stored in a training tab here on the site. 

Surveys are always set up to give the answers to the people that created them want to hear. Gold rounds have never been removed on a test server and due to many new Premium tanks they can't without re-working something someone paid money for like the time when the SuperP was brought to its knees. I still strongly feel that Gold rounds should have a limit on how many a tank can carry into battle so that players have to plan out their ammo usage. 

And yes WG does work on changing things to make the game evolve but being that the server count is now held on one server so they have been making some poor decisions, 

Thank you for responding, I really appreciate your thoughts, but reading through the forums it seems like the majority agrees on many overlooked items from the devs.   

Bring_The_Rain #39 Posted Today, 02:21 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30914 battles
Will there be reimbursement for tanks that I have researched that you will be effectively removing from the tech tree? Either as XP put on the tank that I can then free xp or just given back to me?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users