When will wg fix the MM and matches so they are not total one sided?

One sided Over powered Rigged russian German EBR bias

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

marc_2018 #1 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 04:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18893 battles

Still waiting for a good answer to when minsk is going to get to fixing the ongoing

issue of the one sided matches that have been plaguing the game for the last several months.

I doubt anything in the upcoming release will do anything as they are focusing on a few little

things and how to change the ammunition to where you have to spend more to do damage.

why does wg not focus on the actual core issues like the broken match maker and one sidedness

in the matches.  Unbalanced tank tiers.  Over powered vehicles and under powered ones.

It seems they do not care enough to address the issues.

Best play for free and keep your money in your wallets instead of giving it away to folks that have their

heads in the sand.  They could do so much to improve the game play yet choose not to.

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 04:06

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

There have always been snowball effect matches in WoT simply because it's a no-respawn, 15 team member type game. As long as that remains true, there is very little that can be done to decrease the % of snowballs (which is only about 31% by my accounting).

Match Maker is not "broken".

Also, I spend my money as I see fit... not how you would like.

X32Wright #3 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 04:48

Captain

• VT Coordinator
  • 45606 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
WGA cannot manufacture players that are not there in the ideal spread of the right tanks and right skillset to have a ever even and fair MM.  The existing player base is now composed of very experienced and mediocre players as well as occasional weekend players and those that are relatively new in the game.  This is why you will tend to get battles that are one sided and platooning does break MM and it is made worse with unicum platoons. The ideal solution is more players and more players that play the right different type of tanks and know what they are doing.

Edited by X32Wright, Mar 26 2020 - 04:50.

golruul #4 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:19

Major

• Players
  • 22807 battles

If you really wanted to "give it to WG", you would stop playing the game IN ADDITION to not giving them money. 

Players that don't pay are still content for players that do pay.

So show them out much the game sucks by quitting and uninstalling for good.

F4U_wingman #5 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:28

Captain

• Players
  • 93269 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
OP... where would be the fun in that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users