Don't give them another cent and try other games

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

boliviandiesel34_2015 #1 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 04:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 14862 battles
  • [_2D2_] _2D2_
Been playing this game for 5 years and its baffling how they ignore the the 2 biggest problems or its biggest problem because they go hand in hand. Now everyone who plays video games knows a trend that has affected a lot of the industry, that is hire top brass who cares less about the players and the game and cares about how much cash they can get for the company in the shortest amount of time, put that on their resume and move to mess up another company, and usually like this game and Blizzard and EA to name a few it messes with the playability of the game. That brings me to the the other problem, keeping players playing especially new players. Now I started playing but quit at tier 4 for a couple of months and took a friend of mine to convince me to play again, tier 1, 2, 3 you can make the the excuse that you are learning and it comes with the territory which is fine but mid tiers is when you really start to notice how terrible the the matchmaking is and I'm sure like me it makes people leave. Now I don't now a exact solution to the matchmaking but what really bothers me is that this should be the priority, finding solutions to keeping new players engaged should be in the sandbox server and on their radar constantly but instead we get BS Dixie up our a** like fixing HE or removing tanks or words like "streamlining". Now problems like ammo, or arty or tier matchmaking can easily be fixed with a higher player count and keeping new players, for example with a high player count you can add easily add options like yes or no arty, or no premium rounds, or same tier matchmaking without wait times, and since it would be an option you can please everyone, he'll you can make it a premium account option and I would gladly pay for that. Now I'll give a pretty good example of this working and thats rainbow six, I've played when it came out years ago and thought it was terrible, recently picked it up again and its a whole different game and very enjoyable, come to find out that putting players first was their main goal and they actually invested in something long term. So finally I encourage everyone to try other games, your time and money should be valuable and giving it to some wall street car salesman management company is should be put behind better products I think

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

I've been playing this game steadily for 7 years. Across all my accounts, I have over 60k battles of every kind in every mode and every tier and class except arty.

I have enjoyed the game from the very beginning and my enjoyment has increased with every passing year, and with all the major improvements that have been steadily made to the game.

I spend money on it because I have some to spend and I believe this game is the best entertainment value around for me.

I plan to keep playing and judiciously spending for the foreseeable future.

21Blackjack #3 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:31

Major

• Players
  • 21296 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Mar 26 2020 - 05:11, said:

I've been playing this game steadily for 7 years. Across all my accounts, I have over 60k battles of every kind in every mode and every tier and class except arty.

I have enjoyed the game from the very beginning and my enjoyment has increased with every passing year, and with all the major improvements that have been steadily made to the game.

I spend money on it because I have some to spend and I believe this game is the best entertainment value around for me.

You must play wheelies then

TrakAttak #4 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 55732 battles
  • [TT-6] TT-6
I'm getting to the point where I'm going to quit playing this game. Too much botting that WG refuses to fix. Horrid MM. Server outages. And the list goes on. I have sunk a lot of money into this game, because at one point I enjoyed it, but that's not the case anymore. WG has screwed this up royally and I don't think they have any plans to ever put the players first. It's really all about the all mighty Ruble....

golruul #5 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:53

Major

• Players
  • 22807 battles

Okay then.

So OP, take your own advice and uninstall the game.

boliviandiesel34_2015 #6 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 06:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 14862 battles
  • [_2D2_] _2D2_

View Postgolruul, on Mar 26 2020 - 05:53, said:

Okay then.

So OP, take your own advice and uninstall the game.

Not hating the game, just not worth encouraging it the terrible management. 

Wasted1 #7 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 06:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4357 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Really enjoy the game, despite its shortcomings. but hey! all games have them. Happy to support them at this time. bought the 130pm today :)

Reichmonk #8 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 06:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30574 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View Postboliviandiesel34_2015, on Mar 26 2020 - 03:53, said:

your time and money should be valuable

I agree with this statement. I enjoy playing World of Tanks. Is it perfect? Of course not. It's better then anything else out there right now, in my opinion. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. Perhaps, finding another game you will enjoy more is the right option for you. Good luck.

boliviandiesel34_2015 #9 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 07:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 14862 battles
  • [_2D2_] _2D2_

View PostReichmonk, on Mar 26 2020 - 06:33, said:

I agree with this statement. I enjoy playing World of Tanks. Is it perfect? Of course not. It's better then anything else out there right now, in my opinion. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. Perhaps, finding another game you will enjoy more is the right option for you. Good luck.

boliviandiesel34_2015 #10 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 07:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 14862 battles
  • [_2D2_] _2D2_
Yeah I understand, this post post is meant to make people play other games and see how the difference bad or good

Ratnikk #11 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 07:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13786 battles
  • [DSRTD] DSRTD
I play other games and thats how you see why this game has more flaws than positives. Management has their head stuck up their A** since years. Same maps, same tactics, unbalanced teams in terms of skill, unbalanced tanks. When you play other free pvp games out there you can really see how WOT is heavily oriented as a paytowin game with overpowered premium tanks and paytowin ammunition. You can try it for free but if you really want to have fun most of the time or have a chance of competing with other players that spend astronomical time/money on this youre almost required to spend at the very least on premium time. I just play this casually for the lols. Wargaming doesnt deserve faithful customers.

JONDIESATTHEEND #12 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 07:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13697 battles
  • [GOD_] GOD_

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Mar 25 2020 - 22:11, said:

I've been Seal clubbing in this game steadily for 7 years. Across all my accounts, I have over 60k battles seal clubbing every class except arty.

I have enjoyed the seal clubbing from the very beginning and my enjoyment of ruining new player experience has increased with every passing year, and with all the major improvements that have been steadily made to seal clubbing.

I spend money on it because shooting full gold rounds at tier 5 can get expensive and I believe this game is the best entertainment value around for me.

I plan to keep seal clubbing and ruining new player experience and judiciously spending for the foreseeable future.

Fixed that for you

_Draklor_ #13 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 08:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10803 battles
Thank you for your post, but I have opposite opinion and will keep supporting the game and company that develops it.

2MOEJOE #14 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4748 battles
I can't find anything else that measures up to wot .I'm not a fps guy and all the fighter plane games that matter have been around long enough that as a  noob even though I have extensive knowledge about air combat in the pixel world I would be slaughtered with out good equipment.

SporkBoy #15 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:38

Major

• Players
  • 53377 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Wall of text comes not even close to causing me to reconsider.

Besides, why should anyone listen to you?

largeelvis #16 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21424 battles
It's hard to look at the last 5 months and say this is a game one should invest in. Terrible decision after laughably terrible decision. Yet, we have the same half dozen or dozen people posting the same dear leader glowing praise for all things wargaming.

khorender_1 #17 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 19:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7679 battles

View Postlargeelvis, on Mar 26 2020 - 19:43, said:

It's hard to look at the last 5 months and say this is a game one should invest in. Terrible decision after laughably terrible decision. Yet, we have the same half dozen or dozen people posting the same dear leader glowing praise for all things wargaming.

And we have the same people like yourself who are still here and doing nothing but complaining, don't like the game then just move on, pretty easy really.

Fractured_Raptor #18 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 20:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27818 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
I am playing other games. Thing is it isn't because this one is soooooo terrible. It has flaws and all games do, some worse than others. You can suggest like minded people abandon the game but making a big post about to try and encourage everyone is just silly. Unless there is a massive exodus across all of the servers anything you and your friends/circle do is moot. If you don't enjoy the game make a thread to list why you don't like it and move on. Maybe the developers will see it and there's enough echo to make them change it. The only time I say talk like that is warranted is in the case of something like 76 or Anthem. Things that are hilariously bad. 

Hijak #19 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 20:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19432 battles
  • [-G_R-] -G_R-

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Mar 25 2020 - 21:11, said:

I believe this game is the best entertainment value around for me.

This, 100%

I've been playing since closed beta, and well, spent my fair share on this game when I can afford to.  I enjoy this game enough to play it pretty much every day.  While I don't spend a ton of money on it, I've bought a few tanks here and there to help support the game I've been playing close to 10 years now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users