Read the "changes to the game 2020"

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

AllieOop2 #1 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 21:15

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14 battles

Its a bit disturbing the Crew 2.0 change section. Its also typically a bit unclear on specific details at least lacking them.

For anyone playing WoW is this the crew change they implemented there? I don't know anything about it except a few folks saying ti is not a good thing. A minor point if your Commander is knocked out and the focal point of all learned skills does that negate all perks until you revive him?

"

• We will implement a new entity—the Unit. It will comprise four crews. Each Commander can be trained to a particular vehicle. All crews within a Unit are united by nation and vehicle type (for example, medium tanks of the U.S.S.R.). Units have levels which determine how many perks the Unit's Commanders can learn. Each Commander can have their own set of Perks/Skills. In fact, a crew can be assigned to four vehicles (+all Premium vehicles belonging to the same nation and type).
  • There will be so-called Special Crews—these are counsellors who will strengthen the Commanders.
  • The perk system will be significantly reworked to include more perks, which will each have a level. Perks will be divided into five branches (by analogy with crew members), with each branch ending with two ultimate perks to choose from. To learn them, a player will have to work hard on the branch.
  • This system will be "integrated" in a Commander, who basically represents an entire crew."

The next section on Equipment 2.0 isn't much better in clarity but in concept I don't think I like it.

1. This part: The unmounting price is set to what it is to not reduce the value of Equipment, to prevent players from moving their Gun Rammer from vehicle to vehicle and have them save up bonds to purchase new Equipment. So flipping equipment around will no longer work? They want you to buy multiple say rammers and you have to earn bonds to do that?

Then this part: However, after the introduction of Bounty Equipment, we will return to the unmounting issue, including the one for Improved Equipment. It will be resolved with the player in mind in any case—maybe by increasing the bond earnings. So basically deal with until we feel like fixing it properly?

2. We will add the ability to receive Demounting Kits—we are currently testing how Daily Missions work and if everything is okay with them. We may add Demounting Kits as a reward. And you can also get one for completing a Bonus Daily Mission. Again what was wrong with the old system an again its a maybe we will maybe we wont we dont know dont worry about it at some unknown point in time we may change it????? Does this aspect of the game even need changing? It wasnt on my top wish list maybe someone else had it there?

Overall not really impressed with the update post and really not impressed with the possible changes and typical lack of detail within it. Leaves a lot of questions and open ended projects IMO that should not be implemented until the damn things are all in place.

Edited by AllieOop2, Mar 26 2020 - 21:19.

PapioTitan #2 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 21:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 47607 battles
We say "can we have more relevant skills and perks; especially for loaders?" and they hear "can we have units and commander counselors"? Is KISS not a thing in Minsk or wherever the devs hang out? I just shake my head at some of these things.

Flarvin #3 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 21:51

Major

• Players
  • 55968 battles

View PostPapioTitan, on Mar 26 2020 - 15:47, said:

We say "can we have more relevant skills and perks; especially for loaders?" and they hear "can we have units and commander counselors"? Is KISS not a thing in Minsk or wherever the devs hang out? I just shake my head at some of these things.

I agree. A simple revamp of perks/skills would be fine with me. 

__Worm__ #4 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 22:03

Major

• Players
  • 36035 battles

View PostPapioTitan, on Mar 26 2020 - 13:47, said:

It's Electric!!

cloudwalkr #5 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 22:10

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56831 battles
I'm sure they'll make good, customer friendly choices.   It'll be fine...

AllieOop2 #6 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 22:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14 battles

View Postcloudwalkr, on Mar 26 2020 - 22:10, said:

I'm sure they'll make good, customer friendly choices.   It'll be fine...

Dripping in sarcasm.

redjkent #7 Posted Yesterday, 01:09 AM

Captain

• -Players-
  • 104503 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
oh great something else certain players will complain about none stop

ArmorStorm #8 Posted Yesterday, 05:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 37974 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
Welp, if they actually get these changes implemented as they describe in 2020...it will be the first deadline I can remember them meeting.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users