Tanks pulled saying I don't own them.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jim50 #1 Posted Mar 27 2020 - 16:59

Private

• Players
  • 41320 battles
  • [HITX] HITX
When looking at the tanks in the store of the ones being pulled from the tech trees, it says I don't own 6 tanks that I do. 3 Tier 3 tanks and 3 tier 2 tanks. In Russia the Tr 3 T-46 and Tr 2 T-26, in Germany the Tr 3 Pz. 38(t) and Tr 2 Pz. 35(t), and in U.S.A. the Tr 3 M2 Medium and Tr 2 T2 Medium. I have owned these tanks for years cause I collect I don't buy then sell. If your going to pull them and make me lose the trained crews and make me buy them again. Well simply that's BS!!!!

SKurj #2 Posted Mar 27 2020 - 18:25

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16852 battles
  • [FEELZ] FEELZ

they are not removing anything even if you don't already own them... if you don't currently own it, they will be moved from the tree to the collectors tab where they can be purchased for silver.  If you currently own them you keep them and nothing changes (unless the tank is seeing balancing changes of course , though you KEEP THE TANKs)

Edited by SKurj, Mar 27 2020 - 18:26.

GReattaz #3 Posted Apr 04 2020 - 07:20

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 30881 battles
  • [-VETS] -VETS

View PostSKurj, on Mar 27 2020 - 12:25, said:

they are not removing anything even if you don't already own them... if you don't currently own it, they will be moved from the tree to the collectors tab where they can be purchased for silver.  If you currently own them you keep them and nothing changes (unless the tank is seeing balancing changes of course , though you KEEP THE TANKs)

Did you even read their post? YOu must not have. They said they bought them and NEVER SOLD them and when they came to the test server they were gone from their garage. I too had the same issue.

BattlHound #4 Posted Apr 10 2020 - 00:18

Private

• -Players-
  • 2797 battles
  • [CRZYS] CRZYS
I have same issue, I am missing tanks that i bought, either for credits or actual money and they were not cheap.     I also ended up with a tank I sold, but there is no way ever that a Valentine 2 is worth a T34.   I also bought a tank that was a rental when I first started and now it says rental period ended.   This really needs looking into as I am being cheated out of half my tanks and I usually pay real money for them!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users