Incoming! 1.9 common test 2 is now active.

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Apr 02 2020 - 21:22

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4577 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Common test 2 for 1.9 is now up and ready to go!

More information on the common test can be found HERE.

Sturm_Schnitzel #2 Posted Apr 03 2020 - 06:04

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32 battles

So Krazy, tell us please, honestly. And, IF you don't know why, please the WG #($&^@%# devs WHY? Why the unholy hell are NERFING, slowing down, so many German tanks? WHY THE HELL ARE THEY RUINING  the VK 30.01 (P) for God sakes?!?!? Fraking why dude? They're screwing up tanks that DO NOT need screwing with at all. (Except the VK30.01(H), WG should restore that it's original, great tier 6 tank) I mean, REALLY?!? Are WG's devs just a bunch of spiteful, sadistic scumbags that enjoy ruining things that people have fun with and ENJOY playing? So many players really enjoy playing the VK 30.01 (P) as a medium tank, not a slow, garbage heavy. And the Sturer Emil, lowering the horsepower on it?! It's already as slow as a frozen turd. Seriously man, could just ask them if they have gone full on stupid or are they high? (Sniffing glue, huffing paint and, smoking meth are all bad.)

Thank you in advance for your well versed and informed reply sir.:honoring:

VortexRikers #3 Posted Apr 03 2020 - 14:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3512 battles
I can't wait to buy more vents (and waste XG) for tanks I already have that are changing from heavy to medium, medium to heavy, medium to light.......whatever.:angry:

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users