WGC keeps forcing me to russian servers.

8 replies to this topic

NoVa_OpTiC #1 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 02:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 2912 battles
  • [GHQ] GHQ

I've installed and uninstalled this game center many times. And each time, I ensure that I go to the north america website for wargaming. Then trying to login results in "Incorrect email or password" I've reset my password many times. I click "Forgotten password" and get taken to the RU page to reset password. I made a new account to play the common test server on and the end of my name says _RU. I've tried reaching out to player support and instead of getting a reply, they just send me a survey to take for if their support team resolved my issue. Again, I've not been given an email or response on any tickets. And now, the ticket is gone from the NA website.

How can i get WGC to connect to NA servers?

tod914 #2 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 02:46

Major

• Players
  • 67651 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS
Test server your logging onto?  C Programs ->  Games -> World of Tanks NA ->  Then copy the bottom WorldofTanks logo to your desktop.  Copy not move!  You can use that to start the game and not have to use their gaming center.

Winterpeger #3 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 02:47

Major

• Players
  • 54594 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostNoVa_OpTiC, on Apr 18 2020 - 20:42, said:

I've installed and uninstalled this game center many times. And each time, I ensure that I go to the north america website for wargaming. Then trying to login results in "Incorrect email or password" I've reset my password many times. I click "Forgotten password" and get taken to the RU page to reset password. I made a new account to play the common test server on and the end of my name says _RU. I've tried reaching out to player support and instead of getting a reply, they just send me a survey to take for if their support team resolved my issue. Again, I've not been given an email or response on any tickets. And now, the ticket is gone from the NA website.

Are you trying to play the common test?  If so.. the RU server is correct.  But if your account was created on the NA server.. then the common test server you account would be Nova_Optic_NA.

Almost forgot, when did you create the account for the test server? 

Exactly what are you trying to do?  Play the common test server or play on NA server which is production.

Also for the common test server if you created you account after March 18, then you can't log in to the common test server.

NoVa_OpTiC #4 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 03:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 2912 battles
  • [GHQ] GHQ

View PostWinterpeger, on Apr 19 2020 - 01:47, said:

Are you trying to play the common test?  If so.. the RU server is correct.  But if your account was created on the NA server.. then the common test server you account would be Nova_Optic_NA.

Almost forgot, when did you create the account for the test server? 

Exactly what are you trying to do?  Play the common test server or play on NA server which is production.

Also for the common test server if you created you account after March 18, then you can't log in to the common test server.

Well I'm trying to connect to the standard game. I know the common test is set to a russian server, but you know how everyone has their name then region? ( JohnSmith_NA, JohnDoe_EU, SomeGuy_RU) Mine is set to RU. Im playing from the states lol.

GAJohnnie #5 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 03:38

Major

• Players
  • 11191 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostNoVa_OpTiC, on Apr 18 2020 - 20:42, said:

To the Gulag Comrade! No freedom for you!

NoVa_OpTiC #6 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 05:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 2912 battles
  • [GHQ] GHQ

View PostGAJohnnie, on Apr 19 2020 - 02:38, said:

To the Gulag Comrade! No freedom for you!

Thats basically how it feels [edited]

GeorgePreddy #7 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 17:44

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

I'm afraid that what you may have to do at this point is to delete all things WoT from your computer and then make a new email account.

Go to www.worldoftanks.com (NA website), D/L the game from there and use your new email address/new password to start over from zero.

NoVa_OpTiC #8 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 21:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 2912 battles
  • [GHQ] GHQ

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Apr 19 2020 - 16:44, said:

I'm afraid that what you may have to do at this point is to delete all things WoT from your computer and then make a new email account.

Go to www.worldoftanks.com (NA website), D/L the game from there and use your new email address/new password to start over from zero.

No need. My blind a** didnt see next to log in where there is a small drop down to click the server you want to connect to. I got it figured out

GeorgePreddy #9 Posted Apr 20 2020 - 02:27

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostNoVa_OpTiC, on Apr 19 2020 - 17:23, said:

No need. My blind a** didnt see next to log in where there is a small drop down to click the server you want to connect to. I got it figured out

Holy Cow, it's great that is all it was. I use that all the time and didn't imagine it could be your issue.

GLHF

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users