Anniversary Act 1 Bundles!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 22:29

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 15240 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Tankers, the beginning of our 10-year anniversary features 3 iconic Premium Tanks: The M6A2E1 Mutant, KV-220-2, and KV-5.

All three vehicles have their own claim to fame, and now you can snag some custom 2D styles for these tanks via the Anniversary Countdown event!

If you don't have these tanks but have always wanted to get your hands on one (or more) of them, now's your chance! They are available on the Premium Shop. Check out the variety of bundle options, and more screenshots of these rad styles by heading over to the article on our news portal!

SlappedbyPatton #2 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 22:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28906 battles

im not opening my wallet till this Sh_T Show gets sorted.

my 2 cents worth.

cloudwalking #3 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 22:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 198 battles
Yeah, nah...not spending money with you guys.

JuffoWup #4 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 22:57

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24313 battles
  • [NDP] NDP

As a pre-order clownshoe owner, where is my unique style that was promised originally as compensation before these "rare never to be sold again" tanks were to be sold again?

bad_73 #5 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 23:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 1576 battles
You guys promised a change in the bond shop,but we still got the same old tanks there.Come thru with some of your old promises.All this concentrating on getting peeps to spend by sucking them in to buy a tank cus they got the 3d style crap.

spedkey #6 Posted Apr 21 2020 - 23:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17257 battles
First, give me my Caernavon Action X

Ball_Turret #7 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 00:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6456 battles

All of these tanks I could care less about. 

-Kv-220-2 collecting dust ever since I got it from loot boxes (never used once either).

-M6 Mutant while being an armored up T6 wont stop enemies from firing into its juicy sides.

-Kv-5 cant really give good opinion on it since I don't have it and wont buy one because I don't see the point in getting besides the sake for tank collection.

The fact that you are wasting our time on the game's 10th anniversary (kind of a big deal to reach such a milestone) just shows how little you people at WG care about the game. You promised a lot of things such as addressing key issues, new maps, etc,... yet here you are dragging your knuckles around and preying for cash from us just like how you've been doing for some time now.

The_Gloomy_JoKeR #8 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 02:17

Private

• Players
  • 27409 battles
  • [CHOCO] CHOCO
All useless tanks, useless styles.

_Tsavo_ #9 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 02:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 49083 battles

All the featured tanks are arguably classics, and I can see why they're offered with the event.   However, none of them were designed and balanced around the meta of today.  

Those tanks, and a fair many of the other preferential 8s, came from a time when they were balanced much like tier 7.5 instead of tier 8.  Made up for that fact they won't see tier ten.   They were really solid vehicles back then, and the Mutant was a desired want that only came around several years after Beta pre-orders.  

Unfortunately, in any game with a constant addition of new stuff, the new stuff needs to be a little better.  Either to sell or generate interest.  Or offer something novel.  As the years ticked away, the penetration values and armor values starting working their way down the tree from tier ten.  Of course, to compensate for that, new purchase tanks had to step it up.  You can see the cycle we're in here. 

The mutant is a bit silly and the KV-5 has a few moments, but they've been left in the same bin is IS-6 tanks found themselves in: the powercrept discount bin. 

If you're a collector of looking to spend dough, put it towards gold instead. 

Snohoe #10 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 03:18

Captain

• Players
  • 19784 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

Oh look. It's the preorder tank that will never be sold again. Again.

Gbray #11 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 04:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45412 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A
how bout yall open up ALL the maps

Lisped #12 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 04:08

Captain

• Players
  • 8608 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
I can't help but feel a bit mad everytime the mutant goes on sale - wasn't it supposed to be a tank for pre-orders, never to be sold again? That was your justification for the high price. Now look at it; You scammed them.

And this is your ten year celebration? This game has been out for a DECADE - I've played nearly that long. Not many games can have that claim, especially free ones. It should be going on with a bang, not a whimper. I don't know what you've been focusing on, but - this game is your main cash flow. And all I've seen of late.. is double barrel tanks (that never existed) and the low tier rework (which I actually like, so kudos there). If you really want to show dedication and earn more money.. do more with it. Innovate. Come up with ideas. Styles are nice and all but some are just garrish and ugly - have you thought about catering to the history nerd side of your fanbase? Because I know there is a LOT of them.

Sturm_Schnitzel #13 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 05:19

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Apr 21 2020 - 13:29, said:

Tankers, the beginning of our 10-year anniversary features 3 iconic Premium Tanks: The M6A2E1 Mutant, KV-220-2, and KV-5.

All three vehicles have their own claim to fame, and now you can snag some custom 2D styles for these tanks via the Anniversary Countdown event!

If you don't have these tanks but have always wanted to get your hands on one (or more) of them, now's your chance! They are available on the Premium Shop. Check out the variety of bundle options, and more screenshots of these rad styles by heading over to the article on our news portal!

Since your brain damaged devs turned the VK 30.01 (P) from a FAST, FUN MEDIUM TANK, into a slow, heavy, turdpile, (one of my favorite mediums btw,) my wallet will remain closed. I have played this game since 2011 and have been a premium account user all that time. As a hobby, it has been worth it to me for the most part. But now, the Devs have taking so many unique, fun factors out of tanks I'm sick of it. After my premium time runs out, after my gold runs out, I will not be getting anymore. While I will still be playing this game, it will be less and less, and I will not be supporting WG financially anymore unless WG maybe pulls their collective heads out of "where the sun don't shine" and undoes the damage they've done.

View PostSlappedbyPatton, on Apr 21 2020 - 13:40, said:

im not opening my wallet till this Sh_T Show gets sorted.

my 2 cents worth.

Agreed!:great:

View Postcloudwalking, on Apr 21 2020 - 13:51, said:

Yeah, nah...not spending money with you guys.

Again, agreed!:great:

Altwar #14 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 05:42

Major

• Players
  • 62090 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View PostLisped, on Apr 21 2020 - 19:08, said:

I can't help but feel a bit mad everytime the mutant goes on sale - wasn't it supposed to be a tank for pre-orders, never to be sold again? That was your justification for the high price. Now look at it; You scammed them.

And this is your ten year celebration? This game has been out for a DECADE - I've played nearly that long. Not many games can have that claim, especially free ones. It should be going on with a bang, not a whimper. I don't know what you've been focusing on, but - this game is your main cash flow. And all I've seen of late.. is double barrel tanks (that never existed) and the low tier rework (which I actually like, so kudos there). If you really want to show dedication and earn more money.. do more with it. Innovate. Come up with ideas. Styles are nice and all but some are just garrish and ugly - have you thought about catering to the history nerd side of your fanbase? Because I know there is a LOT of them.

Good stuff right here, very much agree.

Lisped #15 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 06:19

Captain

• Players
  • 8608 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ

View PostLisped, on Apr 22 2020 - 03:08, said:

Y'know what, I'm gonna add on to this.

Listen to your community. Seriously. Listen to them. A free to play game is only worth as much as a community values it - and judging by what I've seen on the forums after 1.9.. you haven't listened one bit.

Luchs.
3001P
T54E1.

I totally get the low tier revision and streamlining - In fact, I LIKE the whole idea. But you decided to hit tanks and change tanks that never needed modifying or changing. Listen to your playerbase. Seriously. 

I also can't help but feel bad for the forum mods; They get to see all this going down and if they ever speak up people point fingers at them. They have to deal with your problems.

JakeTheMystic #16 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 07:32

Major

• Players
  • 26500 battles
So will we get to spend the tokens we earned to get these tanks for free? I've already got my mutant and Kv-220 and I couldn't care less about some ugly styles, but if you can't even give us a tank from this event then it's honestly a waste of a grind. 

ZYKLOP_ #17 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 08:12

Captain

• Players
  • 28821 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Postbad_73, on Apr 22 2020 - 10:00, said:

You guys promised a change in the bond shop,but we still got the same old tanks there.Come thru with some of your old promises.All this concentrating on getting peeps to spend by sucking them in to buy a tank cus they got the 3d style crap.

Stop with that crazy talk - I am 1500 bonds away from sateing my lust for the M60.

WIZD #18 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 09:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15692 battles
  • [ASP] ASP
This is what the anniversary is really about. Let the fun begin my butt. You can grind for a tier 9 tank skin. Why not tier 10? Then the coins you earn from the mission give you the options to buy camo for these tanks. GG WG at a time when BILLIONS of people around the world have been laid off and are saving every penny they can you say "Thanks for playing our game. Wanna buy a tank? It's our way of saying thank you for sticking around all these years."

Edited by WIZD, Apr 22 2020 - 10:43.

WIZD #19 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 10:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15692 battles
  • [ASP] ASP

View PostBall_Turret, on Apr 22 2020 - 00:54, said:

All of these tanks I could care less about. 

-Kv-220-2 collecting dust ever since I got it from loot boxes (never used once either).

-M6 Mutant while being an armored up T6 wont stop enemies from firing into its juicy sides.

-Kv-5 cant really give good opinion on it since I don't have it and wont buy one because I don't see the point in getting besides the sake for tank collection.

The fact that you are wasting our time on the game's 10th anniversary (kind of a big deal to reach such a milestone) just shows how little you people at WG care about the game community. You promised a lot of things such as addressing key issues, new maps, etc,... yet here you are dragging your knuckles around and preying for cash from us just like how you've been doing for some time now.

Fixed it for you.

WIZD #20 Posted Apr 22 2020 - 10:24

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15692 battles
  • [ASP] ASP

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Apr 22 2020 - 07:32, said:

So will we get to spend the tokens we earned to get these tanks for free? I've already got my mutant and Kv-220 and I couldn't care less about some ugly styles, but if you can't even give us a tank from this event then it's honestly a waste of a grind. 

Nope. You can however get the camo for these tanks with the coins. Don't want to buy the ugly camo you say? Then skip the missions as there is nothing else of value to buy with the coins. Personally I'll drive around with a poop emoji covered tank if it saves me from spending another dime on the game to purchase gold to purchase camo for my tanks. Ironically I think I would prefer that to these camos.

Edited by WIZD, Apr 22 2020 - 10:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users