Road to Berlin Fix

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Agent51 #1 Posted May 05 2020 - 22:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10672 battles
  • [WLA] WLA
All they need to do is a few simple tweaks to make this mode at least playable. First and foremost remove the goddamn timers! With the rest of the crap you throw at us it is a miracle if anyone gets to stage 5. You can have a great team that losses no or few lives get close to the end but fail due to time restrictions because the Ferdinand is op as hell. Second remove the enemy artillery barrages during counter attacks. This is a cheap move to make the game more difficult by forcing players into the open where they get bombarded by all of the enemies at once which leads to my final point. Nerf the hell out of the enemy tanks! It is inconceivable that these enemies can swivel around immediately fire and penetrate any tank from across the map! Rarely do I ever bounce or block shots because they always penn no matter how I angle. They also have an insane ability to spot you when there is no possible way for them to see you unless they can see through buildings. I can’t tell you how many times I get to the final stage of the west wall map going in at different points of the map and be instantly shot by the commander who somehow knows were I will enter from dispite no one seeing me. My sixth sense does not trigger until after I get hit meaning that they only saw me as they fired. Also west wall is a bs map that should be removed on the account that it has little to no cover for players.

RHeadshot #2 Posted May 05 2020 - 22:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 12491 battles
Best fix is just don't hit play.

KidK #3 Posted May 05 2020 - 22:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46785 battles
  • [R-O-C] R-O-C
Like all new battle modes the Berlin Mode  is just here to make War gaming $$$. They don't give an F! how well it plays or how fair it is to players.....All they want too hear is...Cha-Ching!

ozma79 #4 Posted May 05 2020 - 22:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9282 battles
  • [-GSF-] -GSF-
The biggest things would be the timer fix and reducing the god levels of pen and armor these tanks magically have. Just had a panther somehow throw an AP round through the gun mantlet of the is2v and earlier, the m4a2 couldnt pen a tiger 1 completely broadside to me. Even a stock m4a1 could do that outside of this bs cash grab

khorender_1 #5 Posted May 05 2020 - 23:00

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8718 battles

View PostAgent51, on May 05 2020 - 22:17, said:

All they need to do is a few simple tweaks to make this mode at least playable. First and foremost remove the goddamn timers! With the rest of the crap you throw at us it is a miracle if anyone gets to stage 5. You can have a great team that losses no or few lives get close to the end but fail due to time restrictions because the Ferdinand is op as hell. Second remove the enemy artillery barrages during counter attacks. This is a cheap move to make the game more difficult by forcing players into the open where they get bombarded by all of the enemies at once which leads to my final point. Nerf the hell out of the enemy tanks! It is inconceivable that these enemies can swivel around immediately fire and penetrate any tank from across the map! Rarely do I ever bounce or block shots because they always penn no matter how I angle. They also have an insane ability to spot you when there is no possible way for them to see you unless they can see through buildings. I can’t tell you how many times I get to the final stage of the west wall map going in at different points of the map and be instantly shot by the commander who somehow knows were I will enter from dispite no one seeing me. My sixth sense does not trigger until after I get hit meaning that they only saw me as they fired. Also west wall is a bs map that should be removed on the account that it has little to no cover for players.

So you just want to camp and take your time completing it? Want a participation trophy?.

Edited by khorender_1, May 05 2020 - 23:01.

Cowcat137 #6 Posted May 05 2020 - 23:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 20307 battles
We can only wish that the tech tree German tanks were as lethal as these bots.

Butknuckle #7 Posted May 05 2020 - 23:21

Major

• Players
  • 59614 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

TL,DR: It would be better if it was easier.

bake3020 #8 Posted May 05 2020 - 23:30

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostRHeadshot, on May 05 2020 - 21:27, said:

Best fix is just don't hit play.

I will second this.  Make them fix the mode and do it right.  This is certainly worse than the first version they tried to shove down our throat.  Some Anniversary hoopla this is turning out to be.  You have to spend, spend, spend or work, work, work to get the so called prizes which are worse than getting a Tier III tank for Christmas.

Agent51 #9 Posted May 05 2020 - 23:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10672 battles
  • [WLA] WLA

View Postkhorender_1, on May 05 2020 - 17:00, said:

So you just want to camp and take your time completing it? Want a participation trophy?.

If you would read the whole post you woul know it is not just about camping as certain tanks like the Ferdinand require the players to move around to its weak point. The main issue though is the fact the barrages happen at the same time the enemies flood in resulting in most players getting either killed by the barrage or the enemy tanks. The enemy already outnumbers the players drastically and they very effectively can and will swarm a single playerto kill them off. I have seen this happening to not only me but my teammates as well.

Waarheid #10 Posted May 06 2020 - 00:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22222 battles

View PostKidK, on May 05 2020 - 16:40, said:

Like all new battle modes the Berlin Mode  is just here to make War gaming $$$. They don't give an F! how well it plays or how fair it is to players.....All they want too hear is...Cha-Ching!

If WG made no money there would be no game to play. It's sad when people from a formerly communist country can out-capitalist people born in a capitalist nation. 

GatoRat #11 Posted May 06 2020 - 01:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 63195 battles

To me the biggest problem is how fast the TDs can pivot. Same applies to how fast enemy can get on target period; the turret rotations especially seem too fast.

I do agree the barrages are too much; at least cut the number in half.

KRZYBooP #12 Posted May 06 2020 - 03:10

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4803 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostGatoRat, on May 05 2020 - 18:26, said:

To me the biggest problem is how fast the TDs can pivot. Same applies to how fast enemy can get on target period; the turret rotations especially seem too fast.

I do agree the barrages are too much; at least cut the number in half.

I am stoked that I can block Arty shots :D

WOTFB1

Edited by KRZYBooP, May 06 2020 - 16:40.

Also tagged with Road to Berlin, Fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users