Jump to content


Want to know if there are changes for road to Berlin in the works

Road to Berlin fix

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Agent51 #1 Posted May 07 2020 - 02:02

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10672 battles
  • 123
  • [WLA] WLA
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013
How does one get in touch with someone from WG? I want to ask if they are listening to the feedback about RtB event and if they are going to make balance changes.

Xeraux_TV #2 Posted May 07 2020 - 02:17

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 1,115
  • Member since:
    03-24-2020
Kinda doubt it, it's a short event and easily achievable.

hellbornxxl #3 Posted May 07 2020 - 02:44

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 12755 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostXeraux_TV, on May 07 2020 - 02:17, said:

Kinda doubt it, it's a short event and easily achievable.

You are right it is easy if donate to buy order for x10. But still tier 3 is-2v have less armor then tier 2 and 1 even t44-85 and t26e3. Heavy tank have less armor than medium! Additionally, enemy shoot through the obstacles (specially arty) plus they shoot with accuracy of 93-95% penetration rate out of 99.5 hit ratio (I'm exaggerating of course but sure feels like it).


Edited by hellbornxxl, May 07 2020 - 02:45.


Xeraux_TV #4 Posted May 07 2020 - 03:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 1,115
  • Member since:
    03-24-2020

View Posthellbornxxl, on May 07 2020 - 02:44, said:

You are right it is easy if donate to buy order for x10. But still tier 3 is-2v have less armor then tier 2 and 1 even t44-85 and t26e3. Heavy tank have less armor than medium! Additionally, enemy shoot through the obstacles (specially arty) plus they shoot with accuracy of 93-95% penetration rate out of 99.5 hit ratio (I'm exaggerating of course but sure feels like it).

The bots are incredibly efficient, but once you figure out how they play and take advantage of it, it's easy as hell.



Collapsed_Eigenfunction #5 Posted May 07 2020 - 04:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 29562 battles
  • 5,590
  • [CLAIM] CLAIM
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011
My problem with the mode is I need to make something like 20,000 points at 24 points per game which is just retarded given I hate pubs.

GenPanzer #6 Posted May 07 2020 - 05:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 47844 battles
  • 4,424
  • [COLD1] COLD1
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostCollapsed_Eigenfunction, on May 06 2020 - 22:58, said:

My problem with the mode is I need to make something like 20,000 points at 24 points per game which is just retarded given I hate pubs.

 

That is the grindiest way to ever do this mode. Run your daily x5s and get your 3 x15 from pub matches and run those where needed/wanted.

 

That's all I've done and I'm already on the fourth stage of the event (I may have run one extra on the first day with no boosters. And I had one zero point score which wasted a x15). I see no reason to give WG money for x10s, either. Well, I guess I"ll see how close I get before it's over and decide if it's worth it then. Still 10 days left, I have no doubts I'll get the IS-2S for free. As for the last prize, though, I'm not sure.



Collapsed_Eigenfunction #7 Posted May 07 2020 - 05:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 29562 battles
  • 5,590
  • [CLAIM] CLAIM
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostGenPanzer, on May 07 2020 - 04:22, said:

 

That is the grindiest way to ever do this mode. Run your daily x5s and get your 3 x15 from pub matches and run those where needed/wanted.

 

That's all I've done and I'm already on the fourth stage of the event (I may have run one extra on the first day with no boosters. And I had one zero point score which wasted a x15). I see no reason to give WG money for x10s, either. Well, I guess I"ll see how close I get before it's over and decide if it's worth it then. Still 10 days left, I have no doubts I'll get the IS-2S for free. As for the last prize, though, I'm not sure.

I hate this game too much to run pubs for the x15s and the x5s still mean I need to play more then half a match per day which is too much



Ratnikk #8 Posted May 07 2020 - 06:27

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 16091 battles
  • 581
  • [DSRTD] DSRTD
  • Member since:
    07-20-2017
Wargaming? Reading feedback? Hahahahaha.

JavaKhan #9 Posted May 07 2020 - 11:32

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 46258 battles
  • 131
  • [YOINK] YOINK
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostCollapsed_Eigenfunction, on May 07 2020 - 04:58, said:

My problem with the mode is I need to make something like 20,000 points at 24 points per game which is just retarded given I hate pubs.

You get more points at higher vehicle levels and on May 9th I believe the XP doubles if you play in a tier 3 vehicle make it to stage 3 for the rest of the even or at least May 9th.  The x15 boosters you earn in pubs will hopefully help then.

 

EDIT: Also I think the bots are very good for bots but there are still spots they cannot hit you in reliably.


Edited by JavaKhan, May 07 2020 - 12:42.


GenPanzer #10 Posted May 07 2020 - 15:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 47844 battles
  • 4,424
  • [COLD1] COLD1
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostCollapsed_Eigenfunction, on May 06 2020 - 23:28, said:

I hate this game too much to run pubs for the x15s and the x5s still mean I need to play more then half a match per day which is too much

 

Then why play any mode? Why not move on and find another game you might enjoy. There are plenty out there. You just have to look.



Collapsed_Eigenfunction #11 Posted May 08 2020 - 05:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 29562 battles
  • 5,590
  • [CLAIM] CLAIM
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostGenPanzer, on May 07 2020 - 14:01, said:

 

Then why play any mode? Why not move on and find another game you might enjoy. There are plenty out there. You just have to look.

I don't play any mode :^)







Also tagged with Road to Berlin, fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users