Jump to content


Banned maps still popping up

maps ban map banned

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

xJustALampx #1 Posted May 10 2020 - 10:24

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 11 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

I have banned Prokhorovka for obvious reasons because it's a garbage map that everyone hates except cars and clickers, and it is still bringing me into battles in Prokhorovka. It's retarded, in an ST-II there is literally nothing I can do on Prok when they have 3 arty and an EBR. I literally just get spotted and die. That's my game. Moronic. Fix the damn map, matchmaking, or actually make your mechanic work. Unreal.



JDF #2 Posted May 10 2020 - 10:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 23974 battles
  • 2,130
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    08-14-2011
Banned maps don't 'work' in assault/defence.

Buttknuckle #3 Posted May 10 2020 - 11:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 55589 battles
  • 3,378
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

It only bans maps from standard random battles. It doesnt work for encounter or assault modes. It has been like this since inception. How do people still not know this.

 

 



Reppic27 #4 Posted May 10 2020 - 12:55

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17908 battles
  • 737
  • [PIXL-] PIXL-
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostButtknuckle, on May 10 2020 - 05:31, said:

It only bans maps from standard random battles. It doesnt work for encounter or assault modes. It has been like this since inception. How do people still not know this.

 

 

 

Are you surprised?

 

The average player in WoT is comparable to a half rotten potato.



PTwr #5 Posted May 10 2020 - 13:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 48001 battles
  • 11,548
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

WG likes to hide important information under those (i) icons



ThePigSheFlies #6 Posted May 10 2020 - 15:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 82740 battles
  • 18,688
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostxJustALampx, on May 10 2020 - 04:24, said:

I have banned Prokhorovka for obvious reasons because it's a garbage map that everyone hates except cars and clickers, and it is still bringing me into battles in Prokhorovka. It's retarded, in an ST-II there is literally nothing I can do on Prok when they have 3 arty and an EBR. I literally just get spotted and die. That's my game. Moronic. Fix the damn map, matchmaking, or actually make your mechanic work. Unreal.

 

posting from an alt for obvious reasons?

 

as for the map, the majority of people I know that play every class love prok so long as there's no arty on the map.

 

 



nekojima #7 Posted May 10 2020 - 15:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41940 battles
  • 1,502
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostxJustALampx, on May 10 2020 - 04:24, said:

I have banned Prokhorovka for obvious reasons because it's a garbage map that everyone hates except cars and clickers, 

 

Prokhorovka is one of the most popular maps. May not be great in all situations, but it's far more popular than you obvious realize.

 



_Katyusha___ #8 Posted May 10 2020 - 15:57

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 19000 battles
  • 1,591
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
good, map should not be "banned"

__plague #9 Posted May 11 2020 - 08:00

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 744 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    04-10-2020

View PostThePigSheFlies, on May 10 2020 - 15:27, said:

 

posting from an alt for obvious reasons?

 

as for the map, the majority of people I know that play every class love prok so long as there's no arty on the map.

 

 


Yeah as long as there's no arty. When there is artillery, your game in a heavy tank is just over. Period. Nothing you can do.



reaper_steel_gunner #10 Posted May 19 2020 - 17:33

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3987 battles
  • 24
  • [SKULH] SKULH
  • Member since:
    05-24-2014

View PostFeargrim27, on May 10 2020 - 12:55, said:

 

Are you surprised?

 

The average player in WoT is comparable to a half rotten potato.

You don’t have to be so rude most of us have a life instead of playing games and researching stuff online in mommies basement all the damn time JS.



reaper_steel_gunner #11 Posted May 19 2020 - 17:34

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3987 battles
  • 24
  • [SKULH] SKULH
  • Member since:
    05-24-2014

View PostButtknuckle, on May 10 2020 - 11:31, said:

It only bans maps from standard random battles. It doesnt work for encounter or assault modes. It has been like this since inception. How do people still not know this.

 

 

Maybe he’s new? Not everyone is going to know everything about everything perfectly like you!







Also tagged with maps, ban, map, banned

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users