KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Tiger 131, Wheelie Boi, and a Thunderbolt!

KRZY Sale Tank sale

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted May 14 2020 - 15:23

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4575 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Three sweet tanks are available for sale today.

First : 

Starting at 19.99 comes with 500 gold and a 5 man "zero skill" BIA crew. 

This tank is for sale from now (14May) until 24May. 

Second: 

Starting at 19.99 comes with a 5 man "zero skill" BIA crew. 

This tank is for sale from now (14May) until 24May.

For more information on the sale of the two tanks above please click HERE.

WHEELIES!

Starting at 32.99 comes with nothing but attitude.

This tank is for sale from now (14May) until 22May.

For more information on this sale tank above please click HERE.

Good luck out there Pawtna!

heavymetal1967 #2 Posted May 14 2020 - 15:27

Major

• Players
  • 76935 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
Oh this should be good.  :popcorn:

Cpt_Zapp_Brannigan #3 Posted May 14 2020 - 15:45

Captain

• Players
  • 36767 battles

More wheelies for frontline!

Subject_of_Pain #4 Posted May 14 2020 - 16:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5931 battles
  • [LDZP] LDZP
Who cares? When is WG going to undo the damage to the tanks they ruined?:sceptic:

Cowcat137 #5 Posted May 14 2020 - 16:22

Major

• -Players-
  • 16801 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
Buy the wheelie but be warned: WG is right now planning nerfs.

Confucious #6 Posted May 14 2020 - 16:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8974 battles
Premiums don't get nerfed though. Might want to lock this in? Not a wheelie driver but if you can't beat em' join em'.

__WarChild__ #7 Posted May 14 2020 - 16:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 38626 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Won't selling more wheelies make it harder to remove them from the game?

:amazed:

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted May 14 2020 - 16:55

Major

• Players
  • 76935 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostCowcat137, on May 14 2020 - 10:22, said:

Buy the wheelie but be warned: WG is right now planning nerfs.

View PostConfucious, on May 14 2020 - 10:40, said:

Premiums don't get nerfed though. Might want to lock this in? Not a wheelie driver but if you can't beat em' join em'.

Back when they were talking other nerfs (possibly the arty changes and/or the HE changes on the sandbox I can't recall) Domo was of the mind that if it was a mechanics change they could and would do it.  Not sure if that was his opinion or WGs.  I'll try to find that bit and if so I'll post it.   Personally I don't think they will because when they nerfed view range and after shot camo for TDs the prems were untouched.   Granted that's tank specific values and not so much a mechanics thing.  But we also don't know what the nerfs will entail.

If I was going to buy one I wouldn't let the nerfs stop me personally.

Also folks on the other two tanks with the BIA crews.  Don't forget Crew 2.0 is coming.  What that entails exactly is anyone's guess, but I wouldn't buy a BIA tank solely for the crew at this point.

heavymetal1967 #9 Posted May 14 2020 - 17:06

Major

• Players
  • 76935 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

OK it was gold premium ammo and the term was "global mechanic".  But notice they were also concerned about getting rid of all the gold bought gold ammo before changing it.  That leads me to think global mechanic or not if it's bought with real money they aren't going to risk chancing it. 

View PostDomoSapien, on Apr 03 2019 - 14:50, said:

I might be wrong on this but fairly certain we have been taking the stance of "Premium Ammo is a global mechanic, and it's being changed globally, for all tanks, premium and non-premium." 

Theoretically every vehicle will be affected by the ammo rework, without exception. So the vehicles aren't being changed, the entire game is. Therefore your performance in premium vehicles, relative to all the other vehicles in the game, will theoretically be unchanged.

Furthermore we specifically gave ourselves a long runway for introducing these changes (after removing the ability to buy them with gold) so that all the premium ammo purchased with Gold would get used up before changing it - because we are changing the ammunition and not the vehicles themselves.

What they've said about wheeled vehicle rebalance.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/updates/features-2020/#vehicle-rebalancing

Block Quote

Finally, we aim to consistently adjust wheeled vehicles to stop them more effectively when they're hit.

We are also thinking about options for rebalancing wheeled vehicles. Players have a hard time hitting the wheeled vehicles, so it should be fixed in the first place. The effect of damaged wheels is minimal—it insufficiently affects the overall maneuverability and mobility of the vehicle. It needs to be fixed and we will take care of it this year.

So may be a "global mechanic" and may not.  And even if it is will they change it for a premium? That bit about getting rid of all the gold bought premium makes me think no.  Not to mention the premium TDs kept their view range and after shot camo bonuses intact after the class wide changes.

At this point flip a coin.  I'd still buy one if I wanted one and take my chances.

Edited by heavymetal1967, May 14 2020 - 17:11.

Louiesssss #10 Posted May 14 2020 - 17:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 14376 battles
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH
Incredible selling a wheeled premium before you nerf it... or wait you still don't understand wheeled vehicles F*&* up the game? ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR ONCE...stop hiding like a [edited]

Jaguarz #11 Posted May 14 2020 - 17:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5209 battles

View PostConfucious, on May 14 2020 - 16:40, said:

Thats a fallacy, they have nerfed and rebalanced several premiums over the years, none of them are sacrosanct.

VooDooKobra #12 Posted May 14 2020 - 18:31

Major

• Players
  • 10312 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View PostJaguarz, on May 14 2020 - 09:53, said:

Thats a fallacy, they have nerfed and rebalanced several premiums over the years, none of them are sacrosanct.

what have they nerfed since the superpershing?  that was the last one they did anything to.  after buying a lot of them back they have not really touched premium vehicles, in fact they have buffed quite a few of them

DrWho_ #13 Posted May 14 2020 - 22:20

Major

• -Players-
  • 30693 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 14 2020 - 15:23, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Three sweet tanks are available for sale today.

WHEELIES!

Starting at 32.99 comes with nothing but attitude.

This tank is for sale from now (14May) until 22May.

For more information on this sale tank above please click HERE.

Good luck out there Pawtna!

Thx for selling these again, tier 8 are now riddled with this silly thing

You are a bunch of wan****

Edited by DrWho_, May 14 2020 - 22:21.

KRZYBooP #14 Posted May 14 2020 - 22:43

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4575 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postheavymetal1967, on May 14 2020 - 10:06, said:

OK it was gold premium ammo and the term was "global mechanic".  But notice they were also concerned about getting rid of all the gold bought gold ammo before changing it.  That leads me to think global mechanic or not if it's bought with real money they aren't going to risk chancing it. 

What they've said about wheeled vehicle rebalance.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/updates/features-2020/#vehicle-rebalancing

So may be a "global mechanic" and may not.  And even if it is will they change it for a premium? That bit about getting rid of all the gold bought premium makes me think no.  Not to mention the premium TDs kept their view range and after shot camo bonuses intact after the class wide changes.

At this point flip a coin.  I'd still buy one if I wanted one and take my chances.

Wheeled tanks operate the same on a character level like a light tank. However, they have rules added on that make it to where you don't stop a wheeled tank buy wrecking one wheel. all the wheels have to take damage which will make the tank "harder to control," lose speed, eventually stop. However, with the skills of crew and the ability to put 2 repair kits on it, that is a difficult task. In addition to the wheels making up 85% of the silhouette, the developers created a super-fast, tank with 8 shields that can be repaired and in the hands of a skilled player, this is devastating. 

There are plans to address this in the future since the balance to the wheeled tanks are supposed to be fragile, weak against light tanks, and poor spotting distance. The poor spotting distance doesn't really matter when you are whizzing around the map, and light tanks can keep up a little, but the shots that are more likely to hit are the ones from the light tanks team shooting everything they can at the wheeled tank. I for one am curious to what is going to happen considering the balancing for this. 

View PostJaguarz, on May 14 2020 - 10:53, said:

Pref MM tanks were going to receive major buffs in exchange for letting them see +2 -2 MM. Our players DID NOT like that plan AT ALL. 

View PostDrWho_, on May 14 2020 - 15:20, said:

Thx for selling these again, tier 8 are now riddled with this silly thing

You are a bunch of wan****

Some of our players want to buy them? Don't hate the candy store for stocking black licorice, cause someone out there likes it. 

KiltedAmerican #15 Posted May 14 2020 - 23:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 14 2020 - 16:43, said:

There are plans to address this in the future since the balance to the wheeled tanks are supposed to be fragile, weak against light tanks, and poor spotting distance ... I for one am curious to see what is going to happen considering the balancing for this.

Send this up the chain to Minsk:

Halve the HP pool on every damned one of them, put them in a separate vehicle class like they should be, and impose the very same MM restrictions as currently suffered by the SPG class. :sceptic:

Be advised that I refuse to play in any battle where I find two or more wheelie bois on the other team, especially when they're platooned. It no longer matters to me how many wheelies are on my own team. Drown, cliff-dive, or go have a beer, one way or another, I leave the battle.

I used to care, but not anymore.

Edited by KiltedAmerican, May 17 2020 - 18:06.

DrWho_ #16 Posted May 14 2020 - 23:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 30693 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 14 2020 - 22:43, said:

Wheeled tanks operate the same on a character level like a light tank. However, they have rules added on that make it to where you don't stop a wheeled tank buy wrecking one wheel. all the wheels have to take damage which will make the tank "harder to control," lose speed, eventually stop. However, with the skills of crew and the ability to put 2 repair kits on it, that is a difficult task. In addition to the wheels making up 85% of the silhouette, the developers created a super-fast, tank with 8 shields that can be repaired and in the hands of a skilled player, this is devastating. 

There are plans to address this in the future since the balance to the wheeled tanks are supposed to be fragile, weak against light tanks, and poor spotting distance. The poor spotting distance doesn't really matter when you are whizzing around the map, and light tanks can keep up a little, but the shots that are more likely to hit are the ones from the light tanks team shooting everything they can at the wheeled tank. I for one am curious to what is going to happen considering the balancing for this. 

Pref MM tanks were going to receive major buffs in exchange for letting them see +2 -2 MM. Our players DID NOT like that plan AT ALL. 

Some of our players want to buy them? Don't hate the candy store for stocking black licorice, cause someone out there likes it. 

...on second thought, you're not worth another strike

Edited by DrWho_, May 14 2020 - 23:53.

heavymetal1967 #17 Posted May 15 2020 - 00:03

Major

• Players
  • 76935 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 14 2020 - 16:43, said

Spoiler

Volcanic_lobster_220 #18 Posted May 15 2020 - 05:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9132 battles
I've already got the wheelie, won it for free a while back :trollface:

MMI_SPI #19 Posted May 15 2020 - 06:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25410 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
Cancer.

SlappedbyPatton #20 Posted May 15 2020 - 12:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28906 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 14 2020 - 16:43, said:

In addition to the wheels making up 85% of the silhouette, the developers created a super-fast, tank with 8 shields that can be repaired and in the hands of a skilled player, this is devastating. 

^ I have worked 30 years in the automobile design side. ( we often "like always" do TESTING before anything gets rolled out)

Seems like the "testing" idea was missed.... or the $$$ grab is real ....but yeah Im buying this game wrecker for sure this time.

Also tagged with KRZY, Sale, Tank sale

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users