artillery light tanks tds

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

AllieOop2 #21 Posted May 16 2020 - 18:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 15 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 16 2020 - 04:36, said:

Just don't play arty, learn to play the game instead. There's already cancerous arties playing around. Yes wheeled killed lights, but arty kills the game. There's a reason why most arty players are getting blacklisted the most.

OH no blacklisted maybe I shouldn't play arty? Nothing worse than a Anime BLing you...lol seriously? The game has ahd arty for a long time and NA had 31,000 players not but a few days ago and EU peaked over 200,000 in same time frame must be a VERY slow death its dealing.

WhineMaker #22 Posted May 16 2020 - 18:29

Major

• Players
  • 43298 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Here's hoping to get more anime ragers to blacklist me. Sounds like a great new goal to strive for in WoT... :great:

It's clickety, click clicking time... :arta:

Let the Clickening begin... :P

I need a minimum of 150 Battle Pass points today, all in my arty!!!

nuclearguy931 #23 Posted May 16 2020 - 18:53

Major

• Players
  • 85998 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostAkrotiri, on May 16 2020 - 06:59, said:

Um, dude?  His WR is better than yours.  I think he knows how to play the game.  And you have no idea who's getting blacklisted and why.  So don't just make stuff up.

Ohh SNAP....lol

ThePigSheFlies #24 Posted May 16 2020 - 18:58

Major

• Players
  • 82740 battles

View PostCowcat137, on May 15 2020 - 18:38, said:

Tracked were destroyed by :

1. the expansion from eight to ten tiers

2. wheelies that dominate them in all roles.

It's one of the biggest mistakes the Developers ever made, (3-5-7 matchmaking was probably worse). 

while I preferred LTs stopping at tier 8, I don't agree at all with #2 - my experience is that wheelies die faster without impacting the battle positively most of the time.  this is a combination of most players using the speed to drive into danger, and most of the maps making wheelies relatively irrelevant.

Cowcat137 #25 Posted May 17 2020 - 01:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 17340 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

They may be rushing to their deaths but they still will spot the red team before I can reach view range. Because they are faster and can auto aim on me, AND because even if I hit them one of the wheels will likely eat it, they can often outfight me.

But face it: you're an exceptional player and you just don't get owned as much as me.

Edited by Cowcat137, May 17 2020 - 01:06.

Tsusday #26 Posted May 17 2020 - 18:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

Um, dude?  His WR is better than yours.  I think he knows how to play the game.  And you have no idea who's getting blacklisted and why.  So don't just make stuff up.

Imao imagine not knowing what recents are and what are top clans. If he knew how to play the game, he wouldn't be at 1.5k recents doing 1.6k dmg in his tier 10 Imao and he would be atleast in a decent clan. Oh and please, go ask most top players who they blacklist and why the blacklist limit has gone up. Certainly not because of that one player who was afk in their base.

Funny tho that [edited]ters are always the ones defending arty. Can't be good at the game, so they go hiding in their base doing dmg while missing their shots.

Big brain players over here, truly the best this community has to offer.

Edited by Tsukushi_Kinoshita, May 17 2020 - 18:10.

Omega_Weapon #27 Posted May 17 2020 - 18:38

Major

• Players
  • 56681 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

With those stats I'm thinking they got in because they know somebody, rather than having the skill set Otter usually looks for. Its nice that a simple clan tag can do such wonders for self confidence.

WhineMaker #28 Posted May 17 2020 - 18:51

Major

• Players
  • 43298 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 09:10, said:

Funny tho that [edited]ters are always the ones defending arty. Can't be good at the game, so they go hiding in their base doing dmg while missing their shots.

So many "big brain babies" without the basic skill set to create their own game, with the mechanics they require. Instead, they all constantly rage and throw daily, epic tantrums, in their attempts to get their way. It may have worked on their parents, with the public embarrassment, but as has been the case to date, it hasn't worked very well here. Good luck with that idea. I have ZERO inclination to play as you desire, never have and never will. It may come as a great surprise to you, I could care less if I'm the best player, the worst player, or anywhere in between. I know, a shocking revelation to make from a play for fun player. Don't worry, I'll continue to play WoT within WG's game design and rules, which includes arty... :P

As much whining and crying the "big brain babies" provide, it's the worst the community has to offer... :facepalm:

Tsusday #29 Posted May 17 2020 - 20:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostOmega_Weapon, on May 17 2020 - 12:38, said:

With those stats I'm thinking they got in because they know somebody, rather than having the skill set Otter usually looks for.

Or you don't know the requirements of OTTER. Now, do you? And Imao, coming from a player who plays tier III to farm new players, you don't have much qualities other than being toxic to the new players trying to play this game.

Edited by Tsukushi_Kinoshita, May 17 2020 - 20:53.

Cowcat137 #30 Posted May 17 2020 - 23:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 17340 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

When I see OTTER guys on the red team:

Yankeegunner #31 Posted May 18 2020 - 00:31

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 32232 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 14:52, said:

you don't have much qualities other than being toxic to the new players trying to play this game.

and another toxic [edited]heard from.

Go play the game your way. 

Anonymously.

It's people like you that are the most toxic element in the game (after wheelies).

Tsusday #32 Posted May 18 2020 - 00:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostYankeegunner, on May 17 2020 - 18:31, said:

and another toxic [edited]heard from.

Go play the game your way. 

Anonymously.

It's people like you that are the most toxic element in the game (after wheelies).

I don't use anomyzer Imao, it's useless. You still get arty focused anyway.

And Idk, but someone with over 27k battles playing against new players that just started playing tier III is kinda sad and toxic.

Then people complain the queue time in low tiers are long. Maybe if there wasn't someone playing the cruiser II or pz 35t destroying everyone who's clueless at the game they would maybe stay.

But instead they get destroyed by that same guy over and over and they eventually stop playing.

That's why seal clubbers are an issue to this game dying population, we can't get new players, because they get stomped by these [edited]heads farming them.

Here's the profile of said toxic player. (his last 1000games) Must be fun to be a new player getting stomped every time they hit battle, must be a nice experience.

Yankeegunner #33 Posted May 18 2020 - 00:58

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 32232 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 18:42, said:

Here's the profile of said toxic player. (his last 1000games) Must be fun to be a new player getting stomped every time they hit battle, must be a nice experience.

I called you toxic and I meant it. 

Tsusday #34 Posted May 18 2020 - 01:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostYankeegunner, on May 17 2020 - 18:58, said:

I called you toxic and I meant it. 

And do I care about someone who doesn't know what toxicity is? Imao. good meme

Omega_Weapon #35 Posted May 18 2020 - 05:31

Major

• Players
  • 56681 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 14:52, said:

Or you don't know the requirements of OTTER. Now, do you? And Imao, coming from a player who plays tier III to farm new players, you don't have much qualities other than being toxic to the new players trying to play this game.

I'll be sure to mention your concerns to the otter player I platoon with in tier 3, lol.

Omega_Weapon #36 Posted May 18 2020 - 05:39

Major

• Players
  • 56681 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 18:42, said:

And Idk, but someone with over 27k battles playing against new players that just started playing tier III is kinda sad and toxic.

Then people complain the queue time in low tiers are long. Maybe if there wasn't someone playing the cruiser II or pz 35t destroying everyone who's clueless at the game they would maybe stay.

But instead they get destroyed by that same guy over and over and they eventually stop playing.

That's why seal clubbers are an issue to this game dying population, we can't get new players, because they get stomped by these [edited]heads farming them.

Not that I mind my stats being shown or discussed (I'm actually proud), and it may help to deflect from the weakness of your own stats, but you may want to edit your post since this type of thing is actually against the forum rules. Wouldn't want you to get a strike needlessly. I think you should do a bit more research into my stats as well, to see if you could maybe find a better reason for me to be playing these specific tanks, rather than just being toxic. I promise its not that hard to figure out.

Tsusday #37 Posted May 18 2020 - 07:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

There's no name in the screenshot I provided, wear the hat if it fits your head.

Being proud of farming new players? There's literally no reason to play tier 1 for 110 games with the amount of battles your account has, and yes I see you're trying to get 400 battles in every tank in the game except tier X.

It's like the same of being proud of beating pre-schooler in a spelling bee contest. Most of them literally have no clue of what they're doing or how the game plays, and first thing they see is someone rolling over them?

I already checked your stats fully, 2k avg in your highest tiers which are tier IX btw and even there you don't really perform as we can see (overall, because your last 1k battle has only about 17games above tier VII)

''the weakness of your own stats'' ah yes, my poor 3k recents in my tier X tanks... My gosh, I should be ashamed of them, I'm so weak please don't kill me. 

Anyway it's always the same with whiny bad players, they constantly whine about their teams being bad. And their forum posts are always the same. Imao.

Edited by Tsukushi_Kinoshita, May 18 2020 - 07:22.

Omega_Weapon #38 Posted May 18 2020 - 20:50

Major

• Players
  • 56681 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 18 2020 - 01:16, said:

There's no name in the screenshot I provided, wear the hat if it fits your head. 

That's fine then. Just know that I've gotten in trouble in the past for similar things.

Being proud of farming new players? There's literally no reason to play tier 1 for 110 games with the amount of battles your account has, and yes I see you're trying to get 400 battles in every tank in the game except tier X.

Lol. You say there is no reason and then in the same sentence acknowledge my reason. Logic score 10 /10

It's like the same of being proud of beating pre-schooler in a spelling bee contest. Most of them literally have no clue of what they're doing or how the game plays, and first thing they see is someone rolling over them?

Firstly, not many of the low tier players are brand new. XVM tells me exactly how many thousands of battles most of them have played. Secondly, the school of hard knocks is the best way to learn. Inexperienced players cannot learn much by fighting inexperienced players. Getting wrecked by somebody opens your eyes to what is possible and can drive you to improve. Worked for me.

I already checked your stats fully, 2k avg in your highest tiers which are tier IX btw and even there you don't really perform as we can see (overall, because your last 1k battle has only about 17games above tier VII)

The game is about winning, not doing lots of damage on your way to a loss. Have no idea what my recent or overall damage scores are. Just know that I win a lot more than I lose. Sure its possible to hide in back and chai snipe tons of damage while your team dies and the battle is lost, but to get more wins you have to be ready to be the meat shield for somebody else, to be a decoy, to scout so others can shoot, to simply track an enemy you can't pen over and over to buy your team some time to cap. Its nice that you can get lots of damage, but if that damage does not translate into wins, you are not getting the right damage at the right time.

''the weakness of your own stats'' ah yes, my poor 3k recents in my tier X tanks... My gosh, I should be ashamed of them, I'm so weak please don't kill me. 

Its not that you are a bad player. Actually slightly above average. But when you think that gives you the gravitas to act superior and sneer down at other players with arguably better stats, you open yourself to ridicule.

Anyway it's always the same with whiny bad players, they constantly whine about their teams being bad. And their forum posts are always the same. Imao.

With the quality of average players in this game, I'd say bad teams are very common place. Are you actually proposing that teams in random matches are usually good? I'd really like to see the logic for that conclusion.

AllieOop2 #39 Posted May 19 2020 - 21:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 15 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 18:10, said:

Imao imagine not knowing what recents are and what are top clans. If he knew how to play the game, he wouldn't be at 1.5k recents doing 1.6k dmg in his tier 10 Imao and he would be atleast in a decent clan. Oh and please, go ask most top players who they blacklist and why the blacklist limit has gone up. Certainly not because of that one player who was afk in their base.

I wont be asking you for a long time then if this is a requirement. Out of your top 30 tanks played 8 are tier VIII an above only three have over 50% win rate. Basically your living off of mid tier stats with I can bet safely full crewed out clubbing.

Since you want to post about everyone else's stats as some validation of your opinions.

Edited by AllieOop2, May 19 2020 - 21:41.

_Kradok_ #40 Posted May 19 2020 - 21:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 35878 battles

I remember way back when OTTER had class.  In a game filled with toxicity, they always had class. 

Puff was always an ambassador.

Not sure what changed... but that's tarnished, sadly.

Also tagged with artillery, light tanks, tds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users