47 replies to this topic

_Kradok_ #41 Posted May 19 2020 - 21:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 35878 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 19:29, said:

And do I care about someone who doesn't know what toxicity is? Imao. good meme

Pot / Kettle....

You could have learned that in school.... but you have … no class.

golruul #42 Posted May 20 2020 - 07:35

Major

• Players
  • 23420 battles

I actually agree with OP, but I believe OP forgot the main reason for not liking lights in random battles is the maps -- specifically corridor maps.

You're not busting through one of the corridors in a light tank and most maps are designed so you can't flank them (unless you like going through TD death fields or through their base) until one of the corridors falls.  You generally have to wait until one corridor gets smashed through before you can use your mobility and be a light tank -- sometimes this waiting is on the order of minutes.  Waiting minutes to make use of your class really sucks.  And so, I hate playing lights in random battles.

Frontlines, however, has enough room after the first caps to make playing lights a dream.

For random battles, my "fun tanks to play" list is roughly:

1. Armored tanks with turrets
  2. Tanks with turrets (non-lights)
  3. Armored casement TDs
  4. Arty
  5. Camo TDs
  6. Camo casement TDs
  7. Lights

Why camo TDs over lights?  Because all people expect of camo TDs is to sit in long-distance firing lanes and pound whoever wanders in.  People's expectations of lights are usually unreasonable considering the current battle situation (i.e. yolo the enemy to spot so I can get in 1 shot before you die).

Akrotiri #43 Posted May 20 2020 - 10:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13903 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 12:10, said:

Imao imagine not knowing what recents are and what are top clans

First, you don't know that, and second, it's totally irrelevant to your point, such as it is.

Block Quote

Oh and please, go ask most top players who they blacklist and why the blacklist limit has gone up. Certainly not because of that one player who was afk in their base.

Because you clearly didn't, did you?  And I see you're trying to hedge, here: first you claimed "most" players blacklist arty, now you talking about  most "top players."  You're making stuff up, and you're really not any good at it.  You've been caught, and are just twisting things around.

Block Quote

Big brain players over here, truly the best this community has to offer.

They seem to be having no trouble in demolishing you.  So if by implication they're not very bright, what does that make you?

Norseskald #44 Posted May 20 2020 - 12:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25340 battles
  • [SKALD] SKALD

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 16 2020 - 04:36, said:

Just don't play arty, learn to play the game instead. There's already cancerous arties playing around. Yes wheeled killed lights, but arty kills the game. There's a reason why most arty players are getting blacklisted the most.

you mean mash the 2 key or play the op af clan tank in pubs dont you, so the person that took months going up the heavy line he wanted is basically useless because of the premi ammo. the whole learn to play the game is such a stupid phrase. i think ill go play my arty only account, love targeting clannies like you.

Reppic27 #45 Posted May 20 2020 - 12:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18006 battles
  • [PIXL-] PIXL-
Makes sense, light tanks are one of the hardest tanks to play, arty on the contrary is the easiest. 

golruul #46 Posted May 20 2020 - 21:06

Major

• Players
  • 23420 battles

On the topic of premium rounds and heavies: heavies (the actual heavily armored ones) are still useful even though premium spam exists.  In fact, most of the "OMG this tank is OP" comments have been regarding heavily armored tanks -- think Chieftain, 430U, Super Conq.  All of these tanks have good armor.  Switching to premium rounds doesn't negate their armor nor turn it into auto-pen.

Tsusday #47 Posted May 21 2020 - 17:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
This [edited]'s hilarious. git gud

Cupujoe #48 Posted May 21 2020 - 18:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11 battles

View PostTsukushi_Kino[edited]a, on May 17 2020 - 18:10, said:

Imao imagine not knowing what recents are and what are top clans. If he knew how to play the game, he wouldn't be at 1.5k recents doing 1.6k dmg in his tier 10 Imao and he would be atleast in a decent clan. 

Just throwing this hypothesis out there .

This player had average stats.  Joined Otter, suddenly has great recents. Looks like he's benefitting from the skills of his clanmates in platoons.

That's just hypothetical of course. 

Also tagged with artillery, light tanks, tds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users