Discord Discord Bot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IVORK #1 Posted May 23 2020 - 21:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 826 battles

Howdy all, 

Over the lockdown period I spent some time developing a Discord Bot for WOT. It's currently live on the official WoTAsia discord if you want to try it out there: https://discord.gg/tanks-asia

Else you can invite it to your own with the following link: https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=697107653821726730&permissions=268749008&scope=bot

Currently it lets you view player/clan statistics, marks of excellence / WN8 requirements, players online, automatically assign roles to authenticated users based on WN8 and post WoT News items to a channel automatically.

TDOs0Mz.png

All commands:

Spoiler

The bot will auto-assign to a WOT server depending on where your discord server is hosted, all commands will refer to that server by default.

To search other servers just append the server relm i.e. .stats RU IVORK instead of .stats IVORK etc.

Let me know if you have any feedback :)

spedkey #2 Posted May 24 2020 - 17:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16199 battles

Hey, thanks for sharing your work.

I tried a few times to add it to my server, followed the link, it always says Authorized at the end, but it didn't join my server.

Now it does, don't know what changed, but it's not online ( only listed in "members" ). I tried summoning it by using a few commands, but no luck.

Am I missing something?

Edited by spedkey, May 24 2020 - 17:12.

IVORK #3 Posted May 24 2020 - 22:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 826 battles

View Postspedkey, on May 25 2020 - 00:12, said:

Hey, thanks for sharing your work.

I tried a few times to add it to my server, followed the link, it always says Authorized at the end, but it didn't join my server.

Now it does, don't know what changed, but it's not online ( only listed in "members" ). I tried summoning it by using a few commands, but no luck.

Am I missing something?

Hi there, if it's not seeming to respond to commands you can always kick and reinvite it,  making sure to allow the commands it requests. As far as I can tell the bot has been online over night. Feel free to message the bot screenshots and it'll forward them to me. 

Else send it an invite to your server and I'll come check it out when I'm home. 

Edited by IVORK, May 25 2020 - 00:45.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users