• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted May 27 2020 - 17:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 39519 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Howdy Tankers,

I am very thankful that Wargaming has such great Tournament Missions for Boosters throughout the month.  The Damage and Blocked Damage missions seem appropriately calculated as I tend to max them out towards the end of the month.  However, the Assisted Damage missions are solely "damage upon your spotting" missions.  Most of the maps used for these Encounter battles are City Maps or locate the cap in a structured area.  Even on the maps where spotting can be key (Prokh & Sand River), it is hard to get enough assisted damage throughout the battles.

My suggestion is to ADD ALL assisted damage, especially TRACKING, to the mission qualifications.  By adding the damage from tracking to the mix, folks will be more apt to go for that type of damage as well be able to complete the missions over the course of the month.  As it stands now, very few people are reaching the end goals of Assisted Damage.

My 2 cents.

Thank you for your time and attention.

__WarChild__

Tournament Missions Below (notice the # of completions for each - especially for Assisted Damage)

cavalry11 #2 Posted May 27 2020 - 17:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 54222 battles
  • [WPP] WPP
To much tracking in this game.

__WarChild__ #3 Posted May 27 2020 - 19:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 39519 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Postcavalry11, on May 27 2020 - 10:58, said:

To much tracking in this game.

Might as well get boosters for it then!

;)

Carde #4 Posted Jun 02 2020 - 04:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 66115 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O

The mission for crew exp boosters does not seem to reward spotting/assisted/tracking.  Its just spotting, which is stupid considering that the format has spotting for the first shot then thats basically it.  Crew exp boosters are huge in crew development, its a shame we cant get them like the other tournement missions allow us to get the damage done/blocked/kills rewards in all tank classes.  Also, the amount of spotting damage to get the crew booster missions done is TOO HIGH.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users