Equipment Buffs Nerfs EBR Compeitive Solutions Fix

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

dominator_OwO #21 Posted May 29 2020 - 23:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 26384 battles
  • [DEVON] DEVON

This looks like a decent solution to the "issue" that everyone just runs the same four pieces of equipment. My problem with this is that of the thousands of complaints I've heard from people about this game, equipment choices have never been on the list. Focus your employees on some other issue.

That said, if they tweak some numbers and the equipment is balanced, it could open up some interesting new options.

goldfinger_555 #22 Posted May 30 2020 - 00:29

Captain

• Players
  • 28131 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC

WG, fix what is broken which means what the players are complaining about. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

bake3020 #23 Posted May 30 2020 - 00:40

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostDigital_Malamute, on May 29 2020 - 20:51, said:

Makes no sense to limit Equipment slots.

WG does  but doesn't want to look like another game I can name but wont.  The slot limitations are almost a straight up copy of what they already do but they do unlock a 4th slot on higher tiers and that's the only real  difference.

heavymetal1967 #24 Posted May 30 2020 - 00:57

Major

• Players
  • 80450 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Just throwing this out there for folks to consider.  It sounds like nets and binos (and toolboxes) will not be demountable for free after the changes and they're not going to demount all of our gear.  So if you have nets, toolboxes and/or binos I would suggest making sure they're all demounted from tanks so they don't become hard mounted and unmovable.  If you want them on a tank you can mount them after the change, but then they'll only be demountable with gold or a demount kit.

I have a lot of tanks that have nets and/or binos on them and quite a few toolboxes too.  Now I'm going to be short a whole lot because like most folks I only keep a handful of each item swapping them between tanks. 

Also tagged with Equipment, Buffs, Nerfs, EBR, Compeitive, Solutions, Fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users