Equipment 2.0 Arty Heavy Tanks

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

awildseaking #41 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 08:08

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16037 battles
  • [BOTES] BOTES
The problem with Hardening is that you aren't gaining a proportionate amount of health towards DPM/crew skills/accuracy lost. Remember, WG also lied and claimed GLD was one of the most popular equipment used. We all know it's been rammer/vents/vstab or rammer/optics/vstab on every tank, with the rare exception of rammer/vents/optics for those who can't mount vstab. The only atypical equipment that I see some people run on certain TDs and LTs is optics/binocs/vents and that's more for passive scouts and lane camping.

spud_tuber #42 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 17:34

Major

• Players
  • 63218 battles

View Postawildseaking, on Jun 09 2020 - 01:08, said:

The problem with Hardening is that you aren't gaining a proportionate amount of health towards DPM/crew skills/accuracy lost. Remember, WG also lied and claimed GLD was one of the most popular equipment used. We all know it's been rammer/vents/vstab or rammer/optics/vstab on every tank, with the rare exception of rammer/vents/optics for those who can't mount vstab. The only atypical equipment that I see some people run on certain TDs and LTs is optics/binocs/vents and that's more for passive scouts and lane camping.

Well, if we include what bad players do, and all the low tier tanks that can't mount vstab, and SPGs, and TDs(which also can't mount vstab, so some players mount eglds on, especially if they have long aim times), and the handful of people who use glds on autoloaders with bad aim time instead of vents or optics, then the egld may actually be fairly common. 

It may not be an out and out lie, but rather a misleading statement based on actual data, just like that statement they made years ago about something like only 5% of ammo fired being gold, but didn't mention that said figure included all the low tier machine guns, some of which don't even have gold ammo as an option....

Casual_Boops #43 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 21:23

Captain

• -Players-
  • 38376 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
You guys need to stop arguing and accept that Avalon is literally always right, and his opinion is the correct one. 

ShadowDancer27 #44 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 21:30

Major

• Players
  • 34797 battles
I would still want a rammer on a Maus or VK 100 but the gun handling is already quite good on them so some if the survivability gear instead is worth considering.  I go ahead and take shots on the move while deploying since stopping and starting with a 20kph isn't gonna cut it.  Really I find with either super heavy those shots go where I want them often enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users