A real good tip and a great trick in one game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrBeetleBumEntertainment #1 Posted Jun 08 2020 - 23:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12 battles

Real simple, there are two things that take place in this match that will really help you increase your gameplay. 

dfox709 #2 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 01:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37165 battles
Good Post!  Enjoyed the vid.

Peak_Bagger #3 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 03:15

Captain

• Players
  • 23968 battles

Thanks for sharing the video, Mr. Beetle Bum. There are a couple of good tips there. I'm just a little confused, though. It sounds like you did a superdrop with a streamer. You could see exactly how many of their tanks went rail so you had a very good idea that you were overmatched and had to fall back. You're telling your teammates that you didn't think the WZ was there any more. Well, of course not - you can see him on the stream map, no? Same thing with your intuition that you thought the Super Hellcat was still there. Of course he was - again, you could see him on the stream. That poor Super Hellcat is not part of any superdrop, so he's at a significant disadvantage.  Isn't that a little unfair?

I do appreciate all your vids and your efforts to help newer tankers, MBB, so I really hate to be "that guy". And apologies if I'm misunderstanding something. It's just that this seems wrong. Please correct me if I am indeed misunderstanding this.

MrBeetleBumEntertainment #4 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 16:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12 battles

View PostPeak_Bagger, on Jun 09 2020 - 03:15, said:

Thanks for sharing the video, Mr. Beetle Bum. There are a couple of good tips there. I'm just a little confused, though. It sounds like you did a superdrop with a streamer. You could see exactly how many of their tanks went rail so you had a very good idea that you were overmatched and had to fall back. You're telling your teammates that you didn't think the WZ was there any more. Well, of course not - you can see him on the stream map, no? Same thing with your intuition that you thought the Super Hellcat was still there. Of course he was - again, you could see him on the stream. That poor Super Hellcat is not part of any superdrop, so he's at a significant disadvantage.  Isn't that a little unfair?

I do appreciate all your vids and your efforts to help newer tankers, MBB, so I really hate to be "that guy". And apologies if I'm misunderstanding something. It's just that this seems wrong. Please correct me if I am indeed misunderstanding this.

Hey Peak,

I have no clue what a "superdrop" is but Im guessing you are asking why its a big deal because I could see his view?  I had to edit Talkto_megooses game into the vid, and he was not visible to me as the match was played.

The footage you see of Talkto_megoose was taken from talkto_megooses twitch stream, I went to his Twitch channel and recorded his footage. Then using my Adobe Premiere I added his footage on top of the replay from my game files, shrunk it down in size and put it up in the corner. So thats how you get to see his view and my view.

The night of the game , YES. I had his stream going on one of my monitors. When I saw I was not on his team I simply turned it off and I had him and his platoon coming through my speakers and me. Now you could simply not believe that I turned off the monitor and thats fine because you dont know me. But the things I did, calling for more to go railway because of a lemmingtrain to the town, thinking the FV tank had left etc, are all common things i do on a nightly basis and also things I talk constantly about in my streams and vids. 

This answer is simply to explain how I made the vid, I will never bother try to convince anyone that what I say is true because its a futile, there are always people who will never believe you so i dont waste time or effort on it. Im not saying you are one of those, I enjoy the question and invite you to come visit my stream so you can see for yourself the habits I have picked up over 7 1/2 years of playing this game.

Cheers.

Peak_Bagger #5 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 16:18

Captain

• Players
  • 23968 battles

View PostMrBeetleBumEntertainment, on Jun 09 2020 - 16:05, said:

I have no clue what a "superdrop" is but Im guessing you are asking why its a big deal because I could see his view?  I had to edit Talkto_megooses game into the vid, and he was not visible to me as the match was played.

Ah, that makes sense, then. Thanks for the explanation!     

Xeraux_TV #6 Posted Jun 09 2020 - 18:53

Captain

• Players
  • 20 battles
Oh my gosh I'm a YouTube star

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users