How do I install the official GuP mod?

mods

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

BinaryWaffle343 #1 Posted Jun 13 2020 - 01:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 99 battles
I'm trying to install the official Wargaming Girls und Panzer mod but I'm not sure how to install it. I downloaded the mod and opened the installer, but when i selected the World of Tanks folder on my pc as the location to install it at, it said my game client was out of date even though I had literally just updated to the latest release. I searched on google and found a guide that said I had to make a new folder somewhere on my pc and put a file called paths.xml in it, then select that folder as the one I want the mod installed in. After that, it said to put all the files that had been created in there into the World of Tanks folder. My problem is that the folder that contains all the files is called "mods", and since there is already a folder in the WoT folder titled "mods", I assumed I had to find the folder for the latest version in the old "mods" folder and place the files from the new "mods" folder in there. I tested it out, and the game crashed before it fully loaded. What did I do wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Edited by BinaryWaffle343, Jun 13 2020 - 01:27.

rockbutcher #2 Posted Jun 13 2020 - 01:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 24163 battles
  • [T-Y-R] T-Y-R
give it a day until the mod gets updated.

Also tagged with mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users