So many players drown themselves today why

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

cloudwalking #121 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 04:03

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 198 battles

View PostStoned_Vet, on Jun 15 2020 - 23:12, said:

Hey Cupcake .. do you not know sarcasm when you see it? TKO says it all? Ill have you know I haven't done anything competitive with them in months, Shame clans all you wish but im not those people and to be honest hiding behind reroll and/or shadow accounts online to make nonsense posts is highschool drama.  Take your crap elsewhere Pleb.  Like I said, I don't drown myself ( I DONT DROWN MYSELF) maybe you noticed that time. Pick on people worse than you at the game, not better. ( I don't drown myself ) .  Look like a fool posting drama online with no photo nor video to back it up.  Cry MOAR your tears sustain me

lol you cry during countdowns and quit matches and want to call someone else cupcake?  Sure.  

You shame your clan all by yourself...I don't need to.  I will happily point out that it's a common thing among your clan that I've seen multiple times in randoms and even in FL which is beyond hilarious.

So you don't drown yourself...you just give up at the countdown and leave battle...gotcha.  Dude...you're hilarious.  

Stoned_Vet #122 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 04:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15188 battles
  • [-VETS] -VETS

View Postcloudwalking, on Jun 15 2020 - 21:03, said:

lol you cry during countdowns and quit matches and want to call someone else cupcake?  Sure.  

You shame your clan all by yourself...I don't need to.  I will happily point out that it's a common thing among your clan that I've seen multiple times in randoms and even in FL which is beyond hilarious.

So you don't drown yourself...you just give up at the countdown and leave battle...gotcha.  Dude...you're hilarious.  

Ok English isn't your strong suit, My entire post was SARCASM.  Dear lord, this is the limit of your brain capacity?  Lemme guess because im white im also a Racist?  that's how your logic works, because im in the Clan I must be a terribad .. Try looking in the mirror a$$wipe. I don't pay for BP and premium to throw it away in matches, I farm the dmg and couldn't care less.  Don't bother replying, you've already shown how much of an idiot you really are.

Edited by Stoned_Vet, Jun 16 2020 - 04:17.

Spammy #123 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 04:52

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 71638 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostKrisTheRedLineSniper, on Jun 13 2020 - 18:35, said:

I have never seen so many players drown themselves in one day.  Like every two games there are some players drowning themselves.  Every time I’m on live oaks, there is one even two players drowning themselves in the pool beside track. What is happening? Bots?

It's a reflection of just how many people lack the strength of character to finish the game.... poor sports and children(strength of character wise) all.

cloudwalking #124 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 05:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 198 battles

View PostStoned_Vet, on Jun 16 2020 - 04:13, said:

more words

Sarcasm...sure...

i might buy it if I hadn't seen TKO members do what you talked about.  You seem to be the triggered snowflake here bud.

Stoned_Vet #125 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 05:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15188 battles
  • [-VETS] -VETS

View Postcloudwalking, on Jun 15 2020 - 22:09, said:

Sarcasm...sure...

i might buy it if I hadn't seen TKO members do what you talked about.  You seem to be the triggered snowflake here bud.

Lol ya im a triggered snowflake, That's rich coming from the one who cant handle being a Cupcake.  But like I mentioned before, you've shown how much of an idiot you are.  You cant handle Sarcasm, that's fine, notice how nobody else commented on my post like you did? because they are educated and know the difference.  Now walk along Sweetheart, we don't need harsh interweb words to harm your feelings anymore than they already have.   Like I said, you think Im a racist because im White, we get it.  your logic .. FLAWLESS .. lol

HorrorShow #126 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 05:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22890 battles

Excluding when tracked by an opponent, I think the drowned player's HP damage should be shared among the opponents who are not yet destroyed, even if it was accidental.

awildseaking #127 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 06:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16053 battles
  • [BOTES] BOTES

Drowning has always been a false dilemma. Some people blame personal behavior, other people blame WG for not discouraging such behavior. Almost nobody blames WG for refusing to address the real problem behind drowning (denying credits and exp to your team) and even fewer people blame WG for refusing to do anything about it.

Drowning has always had a simple fix. If someone drowns, the full exp and credits from an own-spot kill will be assigned to all players on your team. Problem solved. You know why WG won't do this? Because that would be generous and it would put you, the players, in control of the game and not the dev. Instead we're begging an incompetent dev team that doesn't care. We're at their behest and that's exactly how they like it.

Edited by awildseaking, Jun 16 2020 - 06:40.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users