Jump to content


Incoming! The eye of the STURMTIGER!

KRZY Act 3 Free Fun Arty

  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 17:06

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4602 battles
  • 903
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

The epic motivation song that plays for every Army Physical Fitness run I have ever been apart of is now the theme for the newest tier ten boomer. The STURMTIGER!!!!

 

 

 

Dance Version

For those that like remixes^

 

The details are this, From 17Jun until 27Jun Act III will open up with a chance to play this beast in a separate game mode of 10 players on each team duking it out on specific arty friendly maps. I must say it is a glorious day for all players that are curious about dipping your toe in the pool of possibilities of Arty. See what everyone is talking about and catch that smile on your face when you boop the begesus out of an enemy. 

 

Nothing is gained or lost while playing the event. All players are in the Derp-mobiles with the chance to earn emblems, inscriptions, anniversary coins, and more. 

 

More information on this can be found by clicking HERE.



__WarChild__ #2 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 17:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39501 battles
  • 7,715
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

The Remix was worth it.  Well done!

 

__WarChild__



lordsheen #3 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 17:22

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 77965 battles
  • 183
  • [SHEEN] SHEEN
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014

:harp:

Spoiler

 



RMxR #4 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 17:26

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 49299 battles
  • 470
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

Neat, we've had Karl, we are having the Sturmtiger, the next logical step is "Gus", write it down on your future projects ;).

 

 



Stormer100 #5 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 17:40

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16836 battles
  • 736
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

Back to teasing us with the illusive Sturmtiger, eh? 

I wonder if they still have that model from Severogorsk



KRZYBooP #6 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 18:07

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4602 battles
  • 903
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostRMxR, on Jun 15 2020 - 10:26, said:

Neat, we've had Karl, we are having the Sturmtiger, the next logical step is "Gus", write it down on your future projects ;).

 

 

There can only be ONE!



FrontenacDuVandoo #7 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 18:10

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21681 battles
  • 1,630
  • [BBI2] BBI2
  • Member since:
    06-16-2017
What's the Prime Time mentioned in the schedule part of the article? Is the mode only available 4h per day?

KRZYBooP #8 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 18:19

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4602 battles
  • 903
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Jun 15 2020 - 11:10, said:

What's the Prime Time mentioned in the schedule part of the article? Is the mode only available 4h per day?

 

 

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 



FrontenacDuVandoo #9 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 18:22

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21681 battles
  • 1,630
  • [BBI2] BBI2
  • Member since:
    06-16-2017

 


Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Jun 15 2020 - 18:36.


tod914 #10 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 18:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 67966 battles
  • 7,939
  • [CLASS] CLASS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

One more Tiger song for yah Boop.

 

Spoiler

 



An_old_slow_guy #11 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 19:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 67119 battles
  • 1,327
  • [ELVIS] ELVIS
  • Member since:
    08-10-2012
I do remember the all arty battles - they were pretty ridiculous.  Throwing the sturmtiger into the mix with 10 on each side, well, you guys must have tested this right?  It will take ten minutes to just spot one.  

qisjlh #12 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 20:19

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15785 battles
  • 231
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN
  • Member since:
    02-08-2017

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 15 2020 - 17:06, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

The epic motivation song that plays for every Army Physical Fitness run I have ever been apart of is now the theme for the newest tier ten boomer. The STURMTIGER!!!!

 

 

 

Dance Version

For those that like remixes^

 

The details are this, From 17Jun until 27Jun Act III will open up with a chance to play this beast in a separate game mode of 10 players on each team duking it out on specific arty friendly maps. I must say it is a glorious day for all players that are curious about dipping your toe in the pool of possibilities of Arty. See what everyone is talking about and catch that smile on your face when you boop the begesus out of an enemy. 

 

Nothing is gained or lost while playing the event. All players are in the Derp-mobiles with the chance to earn emblems, inscriptions, anniversary coins, and more. 

 

More information on this can be found by clicking HERE.

 

KRZY, would you mind telling Minsk that we want to use these game modes to train crew? It is clearly not out of the realm of technical possibility. After all, we were able to train tank commanders in the soccer games 2 years ago. It would make playing these games much more rewarding.



IndygoEEI #13 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 20:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 65070 battles
  • 6,502
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 15 2020 - 12:19, said:

 

 

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 


THAT'S NOT LONG ENOUGH!



lepercolony_1 #14 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 21:03

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 13288 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    03-24-2016
Are we talking about the 380 mm rocket mortar sturmtiger that can kill 2 heavy tank that is close together with one shot like in war thunder or a weak one to be?

KRZYBooP #15 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 21:24

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4602 battles
  • 903
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostAn_old_slow_guy, on Jun 15 2020 - 12:38, said:

I do remember the all arty battles - they were pretty ridiculous.  Throwing the sturmtiger into the mix with 10 on each side, well, you guys must have tested this right?  It will take ten minutes to just spot one.  

 

It's only happening on smallish maps and battles are going to be quick. 

 

View Postqisjlh, on Jun 15 2020 - 13:19, said:

 

KRZY, would you mind telling Minsk that we want to use these game modes to train crew? It is clearly not out of the realm of technical possibility. After all, we were able to train tank commanders in the soccer games 2 years ago. It would make playing these games much more rewarding.

 

Keep in mind that the soccer mode lasted a month and offered a crew member as a reward. 

 

This event is a week, and only COUfourGH hours long each day, so there isn't much to gain XP wise. 



FrontenacDuVandoo #16 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 22:40

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21681 battles
  • 1,630
  • [BBI2] BBI2
  • Member since:
    06-16-2017

View PostAn_old_slow_guy, on Jun 15 2020 - 13:38, said:

I do remember the all arty battles - they were pretty ridiculous.  Throwing the sturmtiger into the mix with 10 on each side, well, you guys must have tested this right?  It will take ten minutes to just spot one.  


With 450m view range, 65 km/h top speed and a specific power of 55 hp/t, these aren't your typical arty.



AhijahElGaboor #17 Posted Jun 15 2020 - 23:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 92882 battles
  • 41
  • [MOZZY] MOZZY
  • Member since:
    12-15-2015

Hello

 

A temporary tank not even accessible in Random or Grand Battle mode ?  Why bother ? NEXT ! Leave it in the Sandbox for the people on the Russian server.

AhijahElGaboor 



Volcanic_lobster_220 #18 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 01:11

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 9145 battles
  • 1,560
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

"What is the Sturmtiger's Hit Points?"

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

"What? 9000?!"

 

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 15 2020 - 12:06, said:

Nothing is gained or lost while playing the event. All players are in the Derp-mobiles with the chance to earn emblems, inscriptions, anniversary coins, and more. 

 

Krazyboop so that means Premium/Special ammo is free in this mode? HEAT ammo does over twice as much damage and has twice the penetration, but looks like it's balanced by being half as fast as the HE shells though, so that's really nice to know WG understands balancing and can stop gold spam! *when they feel like it... :mellow:

 

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 15 2020 - 13:19, said:

 

What the heck kind of prime time hours are these? 8pm-12pm is too short and starts too late, this is whack.

 


Edited by Volcanic_lobster_220, Jun 16 2020 - 01:15.


El_Capo65 #19 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 02:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19215 battles
  • 26
  • [BANDI] BANDI
  • Member since:
    03-10-2014
It's okay to have fun during an event, but WG's are lacking a bit of historical data. It was not a Chariot Fighter, but was a heavy mobile artillery like the first Stug IIIs. Its main task was to provide heavy fire support for infantry units fighting in urban areas, having the possibility of destroying entire buildings with a single blow. Its speed reached 40 km / h (25 miles) and it only carried 14 rounds. Far from wanting to incorporate it into the game as a hunter, they should have tried to incorporate it as a heavy gun.

Einzelganger7 #20 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 04:34

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9786 battles
  • 295
  • [WOLFD] WOLFD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View Posttod914, on Jun 15 2020 - 11:26, said:

One more Tiger song for yah Boop.

 

Spoiler

 

 

And another one, really unknown but so amazing.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users