Monday evening of one sided "RIGGED" matchs. wg just does not fix their algorithm

One sided muppets rigged Over powered russian bias shameful match maker poor programming NOOBS No $ 4 pathetic matches.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

VooDooKobra #61 Posted Jun 24 2020 - 20:29

Major

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View PostBurhead06, on Jun 24 2020 - 12:17, said:

i hate bring sports analogies cause im woefully uneducated in sports. but its a easy example

you play basket ball , your 4 foot 0 and you cant jump and you cant shoot , and your vs a team of people between 5'8 and 6'2 , even if the other people on your team are just as good as the rest of the other team , guess what. your team is at a disadvantage because of you. now imagine your 2 feet taller at 6'0 , now your team has a much smaller handicap because you are capable. 

i agree with most of that.  in wot a bad player can learn to get better the same as a bad player in any sport.  the height part is something that really is not fixable 

NeatoMan #62 Posted Jun 24 2020 - 20:45

Major

• Players
  • 31605 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Jun 24 2020 - 14:29, said:

i agree with most of that.  in wot a bad player can learn to get better the same as a bad player in any sport.  the height part is something that really is not fixable 

It's more like a tug of war.  if you constantly let go of the rope, the rest of your team is going to have a much harder time pulling the other team across the center line.  If you can pull twice as much as the average person, the rest of your team will have an easier time.

VooDooKobra #63 Posted Jun 24 2020 - 20:53

Major

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View PostNeatoMan, on Jun 24 2020 - 12:45, said:

It's more like a tug of war.  if you constantly let go of the rope, the rest of your team is going to have a much harder time pulling the other team across the center line.  If you can pull twice as much as the average person, the rest of your team will have an easier time.

i agree.  with this analogy a person can still improve to stop being the person that lets go

dunniteowl #64 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 02:15

Major

• Players
  • 39107 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 24 2020 - 00:11, said:

Still more one sided matches.   It's like they marked my account since I won't spend $ on their Rigged game.

The community contributes should each start a muppet match series and see how many times in a row

their FTP accounts get stuck in muppet land.  I have a collection I could post if they allowed zip files.

wg just grows more pathetic.  But fools keep spending money on the game so wg never has a reason to

change.  russian program, russian quality, russian bias.....they deserve a russian rotten potato at best.

Shameful wg, you had a good product and you let greed and bias ruin it.

I like folks who post their stats.  I wonder how many times they have cliff dived or drowned on purpose

when they get stuck in a one sided match.  Or do they go down swinging.  I remember when I had 55% average

but ever since December it's constantly fallen each night.  Shamful wg NO $ 4 U 4 ever...

LOL, memories, like the corners of our minds...

Misty water-colored memories, of the way we WR...

Highest WR Overall you ever achieved was 48.9 @ 19,796 total games.

If you had a 55% WR you should know that one night or that one time, at band camp, doesn't really count.  Otherwise, I could brag about my three nights of 70% WRs and wax wistful with wonderings of what I wailed on those days and act as if that was how I usually played.  You did hit a 55% WR for a session, I'll grant you that, but that's a session WR and is a VERY TINY overall portion of what makes a WR a stable and steady thing.

I know what it's like to try to 'bring back a halcyon moment' however we should be doing so with our eyes clear of the filters of untruth.

Then again, sadly, this totally fits in with your preference to grumble and complain instead of ask for help and advice.  And as long as that remains true, you will never really get much better than you currently are.  You are plateaued at your level of knowledge of the game.  Until you learn more, you simply have no ability to know what it will take to do better.

When you get tired of standing on that plateau, go the Newcomer's Forum and go to (right now) Page 4 and click on the WoT Welcome Package.

I would usually link it, however you seem so far away in terms of even accepting that help I figure you should at least work for that one thing.

[Edit:  Oh crap!  I forgot to mention:  Cliff Diving = 1.  I was last man against I think 7 tanks?  It was Overlord and I was at the edge of the cliff with three ahead, at least 2 coming at me from my cap and I think 3 down below.  I fired a few rounds above then, for the first and only time, purposely drove my tank over the cliff.  I was hoping to hit one of the guys below, but I didn't have enough speed from where I was and ignobly crashed against the rocks, bounced, crashed and then landed on the beach after those guys went by -- LOL.

Never, ever, not one time, have I purposely drowned a tank.  Not ONCE.  I truly dislike taking what I consider the 'unsporting' way out of a match.  It smacks of a selfish nature that cannot accept the actual conditions of the game.  It's the WoT equivalent to tipping over the board and walking away in a huff, as far as I'm concerned.

Wanted to answer that for the OP.

[/Edit]

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Edited by dunniteowl, Jun 25 2020 - 02:20.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users