Monday evening of one sided "RIGGED" matchs. wg just does not fix their algorithm

One sided muppets rigged Over powered russian bias shameful match maker poor programming NOOBS No $ 4 pathetic matches.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Says #21 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 14:43

Captain

• Players
  • 22734 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG
The last couple of days have been rough for me no doubt.  As soon as I started messing with that Swede TD line again...BAM losing streak :D  

PAVSon #22 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 14:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19047 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 16 2020 - 01:34, said:

Started the week out trying to get back to 50%+ for a tank, but wg evidently had other plans

and after 11 straight one sided matches I got a hard fought win on the 12th match. Then 4 L, W, L, 2W, L, W, 2L and 2W.

How shameful wg is on making the matches.  The teams were horrible.  Not knowing the maps at tier 6-9?  Heavy tanks

camping in the back of the map like artillery (even farther back than TD's).  Most of the matches half the team did 0

damage at all.

Pretty shameful wg, your showing no improvement in match making and the game play experience is very bad.

Your revenue will go down, as that is the only thing that is cared about.

Wondering how many other players experiencing bad strings of one sided "muppet" matches.  It sure seems like wg has

marked FTP accounts and put them on the cannon fodder side.  win rate for tanks just keeps dropping.  Damage and kills

keep going up, but would go up a lot better if the team was balanced. 

Can't help the other unbalancing factors like OP tanks, Wheeled vehicles, bias for russian tanks, bias against German tanks,

un balanced tanks in the tiers etc... the normal stuff wg never fixes.

I was also almost always in the top 5 of the losing team also, in case any muppets start asking in the chat.

No, I pulled my weight in the battles, but playing a German tank there is only so much carrying that can be done

when your on a muppet team in a Rigged match.

wg is convincing met to play artillery or maybe more Wheeled vehicles as those are less dependent on other players

knowing how to play their tanks and know the maps.  Even a bot can serve as a spotter as the team folds....

Anyway, wg continues to be unimpressive and not improve.  I see no reason to pay to lose in this rigged-sham of a game.

They could make the game really good, but greed got to them and it is a rigged slot machine now.

Please for the love of God - LET IT GO DUDE!!

alex08060 #23 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 14:50

Major

• Players
  • 6350 battles
  • [_UP_] _UP_

During school’s out period with a huge amount of tomatoes are in MM before gold spamming I usually just take out a super heavy tank and earn steel walls allowing the better players on my team to kill off red tanks while they are distracted. I can still take out the 112 which is gold spam resistance but trying to cover that hatch weak point is annoying since every amateur knows it’s a weak point. 

FrontenacDuVandoo #24 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 15:08

Captain

• Players
  • 23739 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2
Stop feeding the troll.

GeorgePreddy #25 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 15:15

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

OP... you spam this same post constantly... and you already know the answer.

A certain amount of snowball effect battles will always occur in a game that has no respawns and has 15 member teams.

The normal amount is around 30 odd %. My own accounting runs at about 31%.

There is no practical way to affect this % very much short of using dynamic rigging, which is, of course, a terrible idea.

Another terrible idea is using SBMM, it's a very bad concept for a multitude of reasons... AND, it wouldn't affect the snowball percentage hardly at all.

Digital_Malamute #26 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 15:26

Major

• Players
  • 49818 battles
  • [SHIMP] SHIMP

Maybe their algorithm is in fact "fixed."   :trollface:

Trauglodyte #27 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 15:35

Major

• Players
  • 28690 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

OP, have you ever thought that maybe the problem is you?  The only tiers, that you're "good" at, are tier 6 and below.  I count 13 tanks, on your tanks.gg front page, that are orange or below (win rate).  Your wn8 numbers aren't horrible.  So, looking at this, it seems, to me, that you're not understanding what are winning plays.  This rings true, since the bulk, of your most played tanks, are TDs or sniper support tanks.  In short, you're mooching out damage, at the end of games, but doing absolutely nothing, to impact the outcome of the game.  Sitting in a bush and waiting for enemy tanks, to stupidly drive out in front of you, does NOT make for winning plays.

Figure it out!

SemanticChicanery #28 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 16:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16994 battles
  • [B_N_E] B_N_E
now we just need cupujoe and his eleven battles to tell us to stop shaming the bad players and this thread has filled its bingo card

tow2_b #29 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 17:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21555 battles
Can someone report the instructions how to block forum user content again? I can't find it... asking for a friend

Trauglodyte #30 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 17:15

Major

• Players
  • 28690 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View Posttow2_b, on Jun 16 2020 - 17:05, said:

Can someone report the instructions how to block forum user content again? I can't find it... asking for a friend

Sarcasm and humor, aside, click on your profile icon (up top) and left click on My Settings.  In that section, you'll see 'Ignore' Preferences.  You can remove all of the shenanigan types there.  I've got almost 2 pages, of wanks like the OP.  Doesn't stop you, from seeing the topics that they post, in the forum list.  But, you don't actually have to deal, with their content, should you click their topics or read someone, in which they've responded.

spud_tuber #31 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 17:47

Major

• Players
  • 68262 battles

View PostTomasKat, on Jun 16 2020 - 01:31, said:

that was an unnecessary response, helpful to no one, and plainly disrespectful

It is blunt truth.  If the OP could recognize and handle the truth, it would be helpful to him.   Knowing where the problem lies is the first step in fixing the problem, after all.  Could it have been worded in a nicer way? Probably.  Could it also have been worded more harshly, or less fully? 

tow2_b #32 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 19:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21555 battles

View PostTrauglodyte, on Jun 16 2020 - 11:15, said:

Sarcasm and humor, aside, click on your profile icon (up top) and left click on My Settings.  In that section, you'll see 'Ignore' Preferences.  You can remove all of the shenanigan types there.  I've got almost 2 pages, of wanks like the OP.  Doesn't stop you, from seeing the topics that they post, in the forum list.  But, you don't actually have to deal, with their content, should you click their topics or read someone, in which they've responded.

Much appreciated Traug!

SquishySupreme #33 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 21:35

Captain

• Players
  • 6288 battles

View PostMarkd73, on Jun 16 2020 - 14:13, said:

How would one be able to verify this claim? 

You will notice they have accounts with a lot of battles as well as their behavior - sitting still doing nothing, aiming at odd places, not knowing the map at all despite tens of thousands of battles, taking damage and not turning to shoot back, not capping, and not in any clan, not on the forums. it's plainly obvious after you know what to look for that these cannot be actual humans.  Some nights, it seems like there are 3 or 4 on each team.

EDIT - one of the dead giveaways is when two enemies approach from different angles and the turret goes back and forth between each but doesn't fire at either.  Like a deer blinded by two sets of headlights.
A real player hunkers down and at least shoots one tank back to do some damage on the way out, or tries to deal with the circling enemy.  No angling, sitting in the open, like a fat toad with 30,000 battles and somehow the mind of a 5 year old.

Bots do exist.  And about 3 months ago, sudden;y the symbols next to their name went away as well.

Let's face it - the bigger issue is that the NA server is dying and they won't let us merge to larger more stable ones.  The worst mistake I ever made was putting this account here.  I could start over on the EU server, but that's blatantly unfair since they have done such moves for WoWS members in the past.  There's nothing illegal in doing it - it's just laziness and bad corporate policy.  All while the situation gets worse and worse by the month.

Edited by SquishySupreme, Jun 16 2020 - 21:43.

ArmorStorm #34 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 22:46

Major

• Players
  • 42603 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostTomasKat, on Jun 16 2020 - 01:31, said:

No. That was the absolute truth, if a bit harshly stated.  Anyone who believes what the OP posts is clearly deluding themselves and could use a little slap in the face as a wake up call. 

Burhead06 #35 Posted Jun 16 2020 - 22:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13533 battles

View PostTomasKat, on Jun 16 2020 - 07:31, said:

the guy literally makes 1 or 2 threads a day almost posting the same drivel about how the mm is broken and he deserves more wins. the guy does not play good enough to "deserve" the wins he thinks he does. thus he loses. people tell him this in every thread and people have lost patience trying to be nice.

marc_2018 #36 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

A Tuesday evening starting right off with one sided matches where all the unskilled players (mostly) are

on one side and all the skilled on the other.  matches are over in 3-5 minutes to boost wg's greed quota on

consumables.

However, playing the same tank from Saturday for the first 11 matches I got the exact same

win loss pattern.  I've pointed this out before to all the nay Sayers on how the game is not rigged.

How can the same tank get the same win - loss pattern on two separate occasions within 4 days?

Statistics say no.

Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL    11 matches.

wthwg, you have the game play rigged like a slot machine.  Way to cheat the players.

If I hadn't been hand recording the results of the matches I wouldn't have noticed since

the game play has been so dismally one sided.  But since it continues with mostly losses

its glaringly noticeable.

Could it be I started playing for free and not FOOLISHLY buying things since loot boxes, but I realy

didn't spend $ before on this rigged game until then.

Could it be I'm playing a German tank and wg russian bias is kicking in?

Could it be a coincidence  (well probability is against it as I got another pattern twice also in short order).

Way to go wg....truly shameful to cheat the players.  Not good for your revenue stream.

For any of the readers, it is easy to rig software and single accounts out.  If you don't know,

go take some programming courses instead of being glued to the computer and just playing.

Anyway, no reason to spend $ on RIGGED software like this.  Only fools do so.  Of course there are a lot

of blind FOOLs who keep saying it is not RIGGED....  open your eyes.  Do some testing for yourself

if you even care.  Or do you like to be constantly cheated?

Shameful wg.....not a way to do business.  No wonder so many players cheat at your games.

SemanticChicanery #37 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 16:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16994 battles
  • [B_N_E] B_N_E

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 16 2020 - 22:25, said:

A Tuesday evening starting right off with one sided matches where all the unskilled players (mostly) are

on one side and all the skilled on the other.  matches are over in 3-5 minutes to boost wg's greed quota on

consumables.

However, playing the same tank from Saturday for the first 11 matches I got the exact same

win loss pattern.  I've pointed this out before to all the nay Sayers on how the game is not rigged.

How can the same tank get the same win - loss pattern on two separate occasions within 4 days?

Statistics say no.

Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL    11 matches.

wthwg, you have the game play rigged like a slot machine.  Way to cheat the players.

If I hadn't been hand recording the results of the matches I wouldn't have noticed since

the game play has been so dismally one sided.  But since it continues with mostly losses

its glaringly noticeable.

Could it be I started playing for free and not FOOLISHLY buying things since loot boxes, but I realy

didn't spend $ before on this rigged game until then.

Could it be I'm playing a German tank and wg russian bias is kicking in?

Could it be a coincidence  (well probability is against it as I got another pattern twice also in short order).

Way to go wg....truly shameful to cheat the players.  Not good for your revenue stream.

For any of the readers, it is easy to rig software and single accounts out.  If you don't know,

go take some programming courses instead of being glued to the computer and just playing.

Anyway, no reason to spend $ on RIGGED software like this.  Only fools do so.  Of course there are a lot

of blind FOOLs who keep saying it is not RIGGED....  open your eyes.  Do some testing for yourself

if you even care.  Or do you like to be constantly cheated?

Shameful wg.....not a way to do business.  No wonder so many players cheat at your games.

no one cheats, you're just bad, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dunniteowl #38 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 18:29

Major

• Players
  • 38887 battles

This Thread Is SPAM.

OvO

Kliphie #39 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 18:32

Major

• Players
  • 41108 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View Postdunniteowl, on Jun 21 2020 - 12:29, said:

This Thread Is SPAM.

OvO

Can't be, SPAM is delicious and this thread isn't :trollface:

dunniteowl #40 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 18:55

Major

• Players
  • 38887 battles

I loved that, Kliphie!  I always liked the real spam.  

I'm attempting to 'paint' a picture and, possibly, start a little bit of momentum to stop this continual harassment in text form.

I +1d your response.  LOL!

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users