Tuesday one sided matches...again... Pattern seen again.. Shameful wg. Who else notices

RIGGED shameful wg One sided NOOBS muppets russian quality poor software desing EBR Over powered.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

marc_2018 #1 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

A Tuesday evening starting right off with one sided matches where all the unskilled players (mostly) are

on one side and all the skilled on the other.  matches are over in 3-5 minutes to boost wg's greed quota on

consumables.

However, playing the same tank from Saturday for the first 11 matches I got the exact same

win loss pattern.  I've pointed this out before to all the nay Sayers on how the game is not rigged.

How can the same tank get the same win - loss pattern on two separate occasions within 4 days?

Statistics say no.

Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL    11 matches.

wthwg, you have the game play rigged like a slot machine.  Way to cheat the players.

If I hadn't been hand recording the results of the matches I wouldn't have noticed since

the game play has been so dismally one sided.  But since it continues with mostly losses

its glaringly noticeable.

Could it be I started playing for free and not FOOLISHLY buying things since loot boxes, but I realy

didn't spend $ before on this rigged game until then.

Could it be I'm playing a German tank and wg russian bias is kicking in?

Could it be a coincidence  (well probability is against it as I got another pattern twice also in short order).

Way to go wg....truly shameful to cheat the players.  Not good for your revenue stream.

For any of the readers, it is easy to rig software and single accounts out.  If you don't know,

go take some programming courses instead of being glued to the computer and just playing.

Anyway, no reason to spend $ on RIGGED software like this.  Only fools do so.  Of course there are a lot

of blind FOOLs who keep saying it is not RIGGED....  open your eyes.  Do some testing for yourself

if you even care.  Or do you like to be constantly cheated?

Shameful wg.....not a way to do business.  No wonder so many players cheat at your games.

SporkBoy2 #2 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 653 battles
No one cares - go away.

13Jake55 #3 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:35

Major

• Players
  • 27277 battles
Log off. Internet troubles the last 2 days result  in frozen games making it impossible to play.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:39

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

OP... you spam this same post constantly... and you already know the answer.

A certain amount of snowball effect battles will always occur in a game that has no respawns and has 15 member teams.

The normal amount is around 30 odd %. My own accounting runs at about 31%.

There is no practical way to affect this % very much short of using dynamic rigging, which is, of course, a terrible idea.

Another terrible idea is using SBMM, it's a very bad concept for a multitude of reasons... AND, it wouldn't affect the snowball percentage hardly at all.

Also... stop sniffing tin foil and learn to play instead.

spud_tuber #5 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 04:46

Major

• Players
  • 68262 battles
OP now has 3 topics on the first page of general discussion, and he posted his OP in this thread in both the other 2..  

Xeraux_TV #6 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 05:12

Captain

• Players
  • 20 battles
Averaging 900 damage in tier 7. You're the problem.

ATruk #7 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 12:58

Captain

• Players
  • 77792 battles

.Your Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL

. My Pattern: WWWWLWLWLLW

Weird hey?

Edited by ATruk, Jun 17 2020 - 12:58.

toesave #8 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 13:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31869 battles
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE
here is how i see it...  i do not for a minute think all that much is wrong with MM..  i do believe the issue with MM is the players failure..  yes major failing..  every blow out can be prevented..  all you need do is look at mini map and use your head..  if 2/3 of your team goes the same direction and you go there too you are a big part of the problem...  for now on just look at the mini map after every shot..  react accordingly .. if you know how..  to be honest i don't think more then 1/3 of the player base even looks at a mini map  ever.......

Kliphie #9 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 14:20

Major

• Players
  • 41108 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
Looking forward to the WKs protecting the OP from the forum bully's.  

Firemoth #10 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 14:21

Major

• Players
  • 40187 battles

real title of this post

'im bad at internet tanks and need to be carried, but i am going to waste hours every day posting threads instead of trying to play better'

FrozenKemp #11 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 14:24

Major

• Players
  • 61005 battles
  • [ALLY] ALLY

View PostFiremoth, on Jun 17 2020 - 08:21, said:

'im bad at internet tanks and need to be carried, but i am going to waste hours every day posting threads instead of trying to play better'

Yeah.

"Gonna point fingers at everyone but myself."

NeatoMan #12 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 14:58

Major

• Players
  • 31605 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 16 2020 - 22:24, said:

MOMMY MOMMY, I KEEP LOSING!!!  

Koala_In_The_Rain #13 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 15:03

Major

• Players
  • 35867 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jun 16 2020 - 20:39, said:

OP... you spam this same post constantly... and you already know the answer.

Also... stop sniffing tin foil and learn to play instead. wear it, like normal people do

Tidied that last line up for you, Big Green.  :teethhappy:

Don't discourage him.  I had 8 wins in a row yesterday, no losses.  SOMEBODY has to be kept on the Official WG Hate List in order for RNGeezus to give me a night like that.

Cupujoe #14 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 15:06

Major

• Players
  • 11 battles
It's gotten to the point where I click on the thread,  knowing what it's about, don't read the OP because I already did the first time he posted it, but just for the entertaining replies.

Koala_In_The_Rain #15 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 15:25

Major

• Players
  • 35867 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostCupujoe, on Jun 17 2020 - 07:06, said:

It's gotten to the point where I click on the thread, knowing what it's about, don't read the OP because I already did the first time he posted it, but just for the entertaining replies.

Glad to know I'm not the only one doing that!  :great:

dunniteowl #16 Posted Jun 17 2020 - 23:29

Major

• Players
  • 38887 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 16 2020 - 21:24, said:

[SNIP]

If you spent HALF as much time on Self Improvement over BLAME and REMONSTRATION, you wouldn't be making these kinds of crap posts.  That you do so with such alarming regularity indicates that you have no real desire to play better, you just want it to BE better.

If you want it to BE better then BE BETTER than you are now.  

This is not a slam.

Look.  You can only do you in this game.  Objectively you have NO CONTROL over anyone or anything that occurs in the game that is not in direct response to your fingers on the controls.  If you want a change in the state of the game, how about try learning more about the game and then LEARNING to apply that knowledge to your ability to play the game?

That would at least be a different thing for you to try.  After all, the old saying is, "The definition of stupid or insane is: Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result."

You complain about the same thing: Repeatedly (and by the way, this does qualify these kinds of posts of yours as Spam, jfyi, which is a violation of the ToS) and without change.

Has this resulted in ANY difference in your situation?  Have you gotten more favorable RNG, Teams, Kills, Wins or Fun from all that?  Do you feel you made progress in getting WG to 'listen' to your pleas?

So, in all honesty, How's this whole complaining thing working out for you, Sparky?  Any better?  Any change?  Anyone send you a consolation prize?

No?

Think about that whole, "Doing things the same while expecting different results," concept, OP and maybe give something new a try.  Learn to play better and BE better to make the game better for YOU.  I'm not saying you have to, you get to do you, after all.  Wouldn't you rather the You you do, be the You that wins more, plays better and has more fun?  If I were You, I would like to have it be like that.

I'm not you and I do have it like that.  I made it like that.  It was a conscious choice.  All I had to do was choose to learn more and play better and suddenly the game took on a whole new level of appeal to me.  I'm not saying that WILL work for you, however, it would be different and that would at least be a level of progress that you have not tried before.

GL, HF & HSYBF
OvO

Diamondspear_1971 #17 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 00:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5923 battles
  • [WTAPZ] WTAPZ

So I recently decided to play as artillery and I also decided to track my wins/losses. I played 97 total games with the following results:

June 8: 11 wins and 7 losses

June 9: 15 wins and 11 losses

June 10: 4 wins and 5 losses

June 11: 6 wins and 3 losses

June 12: 7 wins and 6 losses

June 13 6 wins and 15 losses 1 Draw

Total: 49 Wins.   47 Losses.  1 Draw

That's a 50% win rate which is pretty good. HOWEVER, if I let myself get wrapped up in my June 13 wins then I'd be you, yelling about a horrible day without bothering to look at the overall week. SO before you, or anyone else starts complaining about unfair matches and a broken MM try actually tracking your stats on paper over the course of 100 battles and see what the actual numbers, rather than your feelings, tell you. I'm more weirded out that I managed to earn a Raider medal in a freaking artillery than I am about my 6-15-1 day.

hobbyt_tanker #18 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 00:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1992 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 18 2020 - 00:24, said:

I'm more weirded out that I managed to earn a Raider medal in a freaking artillery than I am about my 6-15-1 day.

That IS odd!  Congratulations, though!  :honoring:

Minneer_BigSadge #19 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 00:36

Major

• Players
  • 44505 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK
I love how it's always teribads starting these threads it's funny to see the bottem of the barrel complain that they dont get carried every game like the should.

VooDooKobra #20 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 01:00

Major

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 16 2020 - 20:24, said:

A Tuesday evening starting right off with one sided matches where all the unskilled players (mostly) are

on one side and all the skilled on the other.  matches are over in 3-5 minutes to boost wg's greed quota on

consumables.

However, playing the same tank from Saturday for the first 11 matches I got the exact same

win loss pattern.  I've pointed this out before to all the nay Sayers on how the game is not rigged.

How can the same tank get the same win - loss pattern on two separate occasions within 4 days?

Statistics say no.

Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL    11 matches.

wthwg, you have the game play rigged like a slot machine.  Way to cheat the players.

If I hadn't been hand recording the results of the matches I wouldn't have noticed since

the game play has been so dismally one sided.  But since it continues with mostly losses

its glaringly noticeable.

Could it be I started playing for free and not FOOLISHLY buying things since loot boxes, but I realy

didn't spend $ before on this rigged game until then.

Could it be I'm playing a German tank and wg russian bias is kicking in?

Could it be a coincidence  (well probability is against it as I got another pattern twice also in short order).

Way to go wg....truly shameful to cheat the players.  Not good for your revenue stream.

For any of the readers, it is easy to rig software and single accounts out.  If you don't know,

go take some programming courses instead of being glued to the computer and just playing.

Anyway, no reason to spend $ on RIGGED software like this.  Only fools do so.  Of course there are a lot

of blind FOOLs who keep saying it is not RIGGED....  open your eyes.  Do some testing for yourself

if you even care.  Or do you like to be constantly cheated?

Shameful wg.....not a way to do business.  No wonder so many players cheat at your games.

then quit, stop hitting battle if you really think it is rigged against you.  also why would they single you out among how many players?

you want people to believe you, prove it, show us the math, show us its statistically impossible that over 4 days you might see a series of wins and losses repeated naturally ever.  have someone who is an expert in mathematics verify your claims then get back to us

Edited by VooDooKobra, Jun 18 2020 - 01:02.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users