Tuesday one sided matches...again... Pattern seen again.. Shameful wg. Who else notices

RIGGED shameful wg One sided NOOBS muppets russian quality poor software desing EBR Over powered.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

spud_tuber #21 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 01:22

Major

• Players
  • 68262 battles

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 17 2020 - 17:24, said:

*snip*

I'm more weirded out that I managed to earn a Raider medal in a freaking artillery than I am about my 6-15-1 day.

So, you're one of those arty players that remember what the SP in SPG stands for huh? 

Seriously, though,  well done.  I think my only raider medal is in the bishop, now that I think about it, so perhaps it isn't that weird.

dunniteowl #22 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 01:52

Major

• Players
  • 38887 battles

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 17 2020 - 17:24, said:

[Snip]

I'm more weirded out that I managed to earn a Raider medal in a freaking artillery than I am about my 6-15-1 day.

IKR?  And there are other badges you don't normally associate with SPGs;

Bishop (UK T5 SPG) 2 Raiders, 1 Spotter, 4 Kamikaze, 5 Reaper (3 kills in 3 shots or higher), 4 Cool Headed (10 ricochets or more and survive)

Grille (DE T5 SPG) 1 Raider, 5 Reaper

Each time I play, whatever it is that I'm playing, I'm playing to:

Survive

Do Damage

Help My Team

Even so, there are some things you just don't associate as being something to see on an SPG in terms of battle achievements.

Hat tip for the Raider.  Always fun to be the Sole Capping Winning team mate.  Even sweeter when you can manage it in an SPG.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

FrreeeBird #23 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 14:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19309 battles
  • [MARS-] MARS-

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 17 2020 - 04:24, said:

A Tuesday evening starting right off with one sided matches where all the unskilled players (mostly) are

on one side and all the skilled on the other.  matches are over in 3-5 minutes to boost wg's greed quota on

consumables.

However, playing the same tank from Saturday for the first 11 matches I got the exact same

win loss pattern.  I've pointed this out before to all the nay Sayers on how the game is not rigged.

How can the same tank get the same win - loss pattern on two separate occasions within 4 days?

Statistics say no.

Pattern: LLLLWLWLWWL    11 matches.

wthwg, you have the game play rigged like a slot machine.  Way to cheat the players.

If I hadn't been hand recording the results of the matches I wouldn't have noticed since

the game play has been so dismally one sided.  But since it continues with mostly losses

its glaringly noticeable.

Could it be I started playing for free and not FOOLISHLY buying things since loot boxes, but I realy

didn't spend $ before on this rigged game until then.

Could it be I'm playing a German tank and wg russian bias is kicking in?

Could it be a coincidence  (well probability is against it as I got another pattern twice also in short order).

Way to go wg....truly shameful to cheat the players.  Not good for your revenue stream.

For any of the readers, it is easy to rig software and single accounts out.  If you don't know,

go take some programming courses instead of being glued to the computer and just playing.

Anyway, no reason to spend $ on RIGGED software like this.  Only fools do so.  Of course there are a lot

of blind FOOLs who keep saying it is not RIGGED....  open your eyes.  Do some testing for yourself

if you even care.  Or do you like to be constantly cheated?

Shameful wg.....not a way to do business.  No wonder so many players cheat at your games.

Stop playing Arty and TDs, looking at your wotlabs page you aren't very good in either class of vehicle despite a TON of games in your Jagdpanther.

marc_2018 #24 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 06:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

Another night of one sided matches.  Only 2 out of 24 even close (15-10 or 10-15).

Shameful wg, Ever since Christmas  you've constantly stuck my account with muppet teams

and the other side are all experienced.  wth, your just taking rigging of FTP accounts to

a new low level.  you are russian so I guess it is expected.

How can there be strings of muppets on every team, multiple times during the day

for several matches in a row?  No balance in the matches.  No balance in the tank tiers.

russian bias against other nations tanks.  russian tanks with mysterious armor and shady

misses during the game...

No $ 4 U wg......   Not sure how low you will stoop, but not paying you for it.  I hope

the fools that pay you take notice and grow some smarts......

VooDooKobra #25 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 09:30

Major

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 18 2020 - 22:03, said:

Another night of one sided matches.  Only 2 out of 24 even close (15-10 or 10-15).

Shameful wg, Ever since Christmas  you've constantly stuck my account with muppet teams

and the other side are all experienced.  wth, your just taking rigging of FTP accounts to

a new low level.  you are russian so I guess it is expected.

How can there be strings of muppets on every team, multiple times during the day

for several matches in a row?  No balance in the matches.  No balance in the tank tiers.

russian bias against other nations tanks.  russian tanks with mysterious armor and shady

misses during the game...

No $ 4 U wg......   Not sure how low you will stoop, but not paying you for it.  I hope

the fools that pay you take notice and grow some smarts......

if WG is punishing FTP players like you say then why are there good players who are ftp?   why not put up a replay of one of these games so we can make up out own minds.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users