Tell Me What You Think

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Hunterz1974 #1 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26868 battles
  • [WPP] WPP
Ok Wargaming can you pls give me your thoughts on this replay what you need to pay attention to is the very end of the match where a T-150 that has the big gun shots me 2 times in less then 2 secs. The players in game name is [Edited] but his real name is [edited] Can you pls message me and let me know if I missed something because I use to have the T-150 and I know its doesnt reload that fast. 

Edited by DomoSapien, Jun 18 2020 - 20:27.
name & shame

GenPanzer #2 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:05

Major

• Players
  • 47778 battles
  • [COLD1] COLD1

1. No replay.

2. This isn't support.

3. ....

GWyatt #3 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5921 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

View PostHunterz1974, on Jun 18 2020 - 14:03, said:

Ok Wargaming can you pls give me your thoughts on this replay what you need to pay attention to is the very end of the match where a T-150 that has the big gun shots me 2 times in less then 2 secs. The players in game name is ... but his real name is ... Can you pls message me and let me know if I missed something because I use to have the T-150 and I know its doesnt reload that fast. 

As always, remove the players name if you would like to continue using the forum as it is against the rules to post it here.

EDIT: I failed to notice that my quote now contains the names I suggested be removed, fixed.

Edited by GWyatt, Jun 18 2020 - 20:34.

RumRunner151 #4 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:08

Captain

• Players
  • 38778 battles
  • [LUCID] LUCID
I don't know of hacks that allow a gun to fire faster.  I would love to see the replay though.

_Tsavo_ #5 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:11

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 49083 battles

Ok Wargaming can you pls give me your thoughts on this replay what you need to pay attention to is the very end of the match where a T-150 that has the big gun shots me 2 times in less then 2 secs. The players in game name is Gamer but his real name is d3athstr1k3  Can you pls message me and let me know if I missed something because I use to have the T-150 and I know its doesnt reload that fast. 

1.), you're going to want t upload the replay to wotreplays.eu and navigate to your replays folder which is, by default, C:Games/World_of_tanks/Replays, select whatever replay, upload

2.) link replay here for players to view and observe, we can very likely pinpoint exactly what happened and help you understand

3.) Players name needs not be attached, the odds of them being able to fire twice in one second are practically impossible

4.) If you need help with replays, lemme know

Hunterz1974 #6 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26868 battles
  • [WPP] WPP
if you give me a way to share it I will show it too you its at the very end of the game I was going around to kill an amx 12 T with my Skoda T-25 I had full health and before I got a chance to squeeze the trigger I was dead got hit 2 times by the T-150 and 1 time by the amx 12 T. 

Hunterz1974 #7 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26868 battles
  • [WPP] WPP

And ty for the advise on how to support a ticket I found it and sent it up thank you all very much

_Tsavo_ #8 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:16

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 49083 battles

http://wotreplays.eu/

You'll want to go there, upload replay, and share link here which will look something like this and take you to the replay where you can view the scorecard and download to watch (provided the replay you download is the same version as the client that's currently installed) :

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5141768#glacier-tsavo-centurion_action_x

JDF #9 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 20:47

Major

• Players
  • 24594 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostHunterz1974, on Jun 18 2020 - 20:12, said:

And ty for the advise on how to support a ticket I found it and sent it up thank you all very much

Hope you did send your replay with your ticket AND info at what part of the replay (e.d. time of the battle) they should take a look at. Otherwise nothing is going to happen for sure (you can't expect support to check out all the replays they get from start to finish; that is way to time consuming).

As I assume you did send your ticket with the replay(link); could you post that link here?

bake3020 #10 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 21:35

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostHunterz1974, on Jun 18 2020 - 19:03, said:

Ok Wargaming can you pls give me your thoughts on this replay what you need to pay attention to is the very end of the match where a T-150 that has the big gun shots me 2 times in less then 2 secs. The players in game name is [Edited] but his real name is [edited] Can you pls message me and let me know if I missed something because I use to have the T-150 and I know its doesnt reload that fast. 

Dude, let me give you advice:

1) Do not post your video on these forums.  Not only does it break the name and shame, like you've already done but it's going to just further subject you to ridicule from these less than stellar judges.

2) Do not send in your support ticket, with the video as you will not agree with what they tell you and can only lead you to more heart ache, like it did me.  Stop where you are right now and just play the game.

3) Don't ever come on here and expect much sympathy from the forum, you will not get it and instead it will only be ridicule.

4) Just keep playing the game.  As War Gaming told me, they have software in place that tracks this stuff and they don't need your help.  I am just paraphrasing.  And yes, this is not my main account either, where it happened.

5) Until WG takes this stuff more serious and really does something about cheaters, you can always expect this stuff to happen.  Your right, I do not believe are really actively doing much, if anything about cheating other than just saying they are catching people.  I will never believe it until they name the people and the clans, if any, that they are associated with.  Then we can verify.  It should be public record.

Take care and be smart: Just drop it and go on about  your business.

DomoSapien #11 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 22:41

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 15238 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
I have yet to see any examples of hacks/illegal mods that somehow manage to modify the serverside data and alter something like a vehicle's reload time, or RNG.

I have seen illegal mods that automatically aim at weakspots, I've seen illegal mods that reveal information about where the enemy is located and aiming, but I have not seen any illegal mods that actually manage to alter the game information being processed by the game servers.

You aren't connecting to other players via a p2p connection; all information about what's happening in-game is received from the server. Your input, etc. is all information that gets sent to the server before it's relayed to other players. 

Obviously, never say never, but in 3 years of working Customer Support and going on 3 years of community management, I've yet to see any mods that are capable of accomplishing something like that. Instead of assuming the other player is hacking, consider sending them a friendly PM along the lines of "Hey, great shooting last game! I was in the T28. I was wondering if you might have the replay file handy by any chance, that was absolutely crazy and I'm trying to figure out what exactly happened."

More often than not, the other player will be friendly and share the replay file with you so you can see what happened. 

VooDooKobra #12 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 00:42

Major

• Players
  • 10326 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postbake3020, on Jun 18 2020 - 13:35, said:

Dude, let me give you advice:

1) Do not post your video on these forums.  Not only does it break the name and shame, like you've already done but it's going to just further subject you to ridicule from these less than stellar judges.

2) Do not send in your support ticket, with the video as you will not agree with what they tell you and can only lead you to more heart ache, like it did me.  Stop where you are right now and just play the game.

3) Don't ever come on here and expect much sympathy from the forum, you will not get it and instead it will only be ridicule.

4) Just keep playing the game.  As War Gaming told me, they have software in place that tracks this stuff and they don't need your help.  I am just paraphrasing.  And yes, this is not my main account either, where it happened.

5) Until WG takes this stuff more serious and really does something about cheaters, you can always expect this stuff to happen.  Your right, I do not believe are really actively doing much, if anything about cheating other than just saying they are catching people.  I will never believe it until they name the people and the clans, if any, that they are associated with.  Then we can verify.  It should be public record.

Take care and be smart: Just drop it and go on about  your business.

or better yet ignore bad advice like this

1. i have never seen a replay getting name and shame when people ask whats going on

2. while they dont tell you the results of the ticket doing something is better than doing nothing then complaining about it

3. while there are those who dont help much, like this topic there are those who genuinely want to help.  sometimes you need to bypass the trolls though.  

4. see #2

5. name and shame goes against the companies policy and it would be hypocritical if they enfore a rule against some people only to break it themselves.  you can either go the tin foil route and believe they do nothing.  while putting names would be easier i have a feeling those who believe nothing is done would still question that

bake3020 #13 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 04:57

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Jun 18 2020 - 23:42, said:

or better yet ignore bad advice like this

1. i have never seen a replay getting name and shame when people ask whats going on.  Oh, he forgot to tell you that he's legally blind.

2. while they dont tell you the results of the ticket doing something is better than doing nothing then complaining about it.  You can't seriously sit there and tell me you believe they ban/punish anyone and tell the truth while doing it.

3. while there are those who dont help much, like this topic there are those who genuinely want to help.  sometimes you need to bypass the trolls though.  In all the years I have been here, the helpers are gone dude and replaced with the like of you..

4. see #2.  You can't, remember, your blind.

5. name and shame goes against the companies policy and it would be hypocritical if they enfore a rule against some people only to break it themselves.  you can either go the tin foil route and believe they do nothing.  while putting names would be easier i have a feeling those who believe nothing is done would still question that.  Do you really want to stop the problem or not?  I don't think you or they do.  They can and do do whatever they want and you know it as well as I do so please don't be so hypocritical.  They used to name them, especially when they caught one of their golden bois.

Then you must not look.  Cause it happens and quite a lot.  OP, this guy doesn't have a clue. 

bake3020 #14 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 05:03

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 18 2020 - 21:41, said:

I have yet to see any examples of hacks/illegal mods that somehow manage to modify the serverside data and alter something like a vehicle's reload time, or RNG.

I have seen illegal mods that automatically aim at weakspots, I've seen illegal mods that reveal information about where the enemy is located and aiming, but I have not seen any illegal mods that actually manage to alter the game information being processed by the game servers.

You aren't connecting to other players via a p2p connection; all information about what's happening in-game is received from the server. Your input, etc. is all information that gets sent to the server before it's relayed to other players. 

Obviously, never say never, but in 3 years of working Customer Support and going on 3 years of community management, I've yet to see any mods that are capable of accomplishing something like that. Instead of assuming the other player is hacking, consider sending them a friendly PM along the lines of "Hey, great shooting last game! I was in the T28. I was wondering if you might have the replay file handy by any chance, that was absolutely crazy and I'm trying to figure out what exactly happened."

More often than not, the other player will be friendly and share the replay file with you so you can see what happened. 

I agree but I am always being amazed.  I saw a tuber showing a video, the other day with lazer directional abilities the other day so he'd know when to poke and shoot.  A few years back I saw another posted a video that showed vegetation removal abilities, similar to what was going on in the other tank game where people were able to lower their settings and see through it to spot opponents.  So hackers are constantly improving and getting better at their jobs.

MagillaGuerilla #15 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 12:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 26410 battles
  • [Q-TIP] Q-TIP

That happened to me once when I was getting a lot of packet loss. The packet with the first shot arrived late, while the packet with the second shot arrived in real time, making them look to me that they arrived one second apart. At least that was how it was explained to me, I'm no tech expert.

cavalry11 #16 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 15:20

Captain

• Players
  • 56796 battles
  • [APG] APG
If packet loss is the reason then WG needs to fix there damn game.

MagillaGuerilla #17 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 15:47

Major

• -Players-
  • 26410 battles
  • [Q-TIP] Q-TIP

View Postcavalry11, on Jun 19 2020 - 09:20, said:

If packet loss is the reason then WG needs to fix there damn game.

Packet loss is an internet issue, not controlled by WG.

VooDooKobra #18 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 15:54

Major

• Players
  • 10326 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postbake3020, on Jun 18 2020 - 20:57, said:

Then you must not look.  Cause it happens and quite a lot.  OP, this guy doesn't have a clue. 

ok enlighten me, show me a topic where the replay was removed due to name and shame and the person given a strike.  i would be more than willing to admit i was wrong.  instead though of making a counter argument you went on the attack which to me signals you have little to go on

also if you wish to comment on my points please make your own list or change the color so it is distinguishable from my original test.  make it so much easier or better yet put it underneath so people can properly reply to it

1.  calling me blind, meaningless insult, with no argument

2.. unless it is a grand conspiracy i believe people do get banned, part of my reasoning is the fact that every time there is a banning wave you get people who come to the forums complaining they are banned.  

3, Likes of me? what did i do that was trollish?  i have asked for replays, spent time watching them then using mods like battle hits so i could give better information on what may have happened in the replay.  there are lots of people willing to help to say they are gone is not really true.  in fact if you read this topic not a single pers made fun of the OP and asked for a replay to help.  so that makes your reply incorrect.  if you look at the ones that get made fun of it is usually the ones who come in and do a tantrum post.

4. again meaningless attack with no argument

5. as far as i am aware they never put out names but i will have to do further research on this.  sure i want to fix the issue but i do not see how name and shame does that, all it does is put suspicion on the other members of his clan without proof they were doing anything wrong.  as well those who really want it only want it so they can hopefully have proof that their believe that big clans cheat.  you know guilt by association?

Hunterz1974 #19 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 20:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26868 battles
  • [WPP] WPP
You know what I have figured out that some people are just freaking bullies and they cant help but be a bully it sad when all you do it talk down to people, and to the people that have commented on this topic and have been ignorant dont you think its time for you to grow up and act like an adult. Its sad when all you know how to do is talk trash you do it in game I report people for it and I see the same person doing the same thing calling people tomatoes so what if their bad so what their not as good as you maybe their life doesnt revolve around this game so what if they dont waste their life away to get as good as you. I'm here to have fun and play a game so for all of you people that want to talk trash well I have a little bit of info for you guess what I dont care what you think about me I really dont because i'm not getting paid to play this game to be exact im paying to play this game. So another 411 for you bullies and you trash talking morons you can piss off. 

d3athstr1k3 #20 Posted Jun 20 2020 - 02:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 10630 battles
  • [-LNF-] -LNF-
Hi I'm not banned or cheating

Also tagged with Tell Me What You Think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users