wot Sturmtiger mode feedback

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 22:52

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32182 battles

Dear World of Tanks,

Thank you for this weeks new game mode the "Crouching Sturmtiger" .   I found it to be a lot of Fun and had my first laughs since EBR's first day of Testing.  I would say a lot of players find it a waste of time because of not making any credits .  I feel these new game modes could be a way of bringing in money to your company.  World of Tanks is a company and like all companies it needs to make money.   Sadly I am not a computer tech or tech savvy but how hard would it be to make PVE game modes that gives the customer choices.  Allow customers to pick tanks , Maps , skill levels ,etc.  Charge customers on the bullets and fixing of tanks.  Give customer choices in how game is played.  Sometimes Random Battles are just to Toxic or even Bad Teams may cause customer to leave.  The Fun part of this game is "Blowing Stuff up" ,  Big Booms , Small Booms we don't care.  We just want to have fun sometimes and as a customer I would be willing to pay for that service.  Hope All my fellow Tankers are Safe and doing well.  God Bless you all.  

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #2 Posted Jun 18 2020 - 23:26

Major

• Players
  • 49330 battles

WG's recent PVE game mode was HORRIBLE as were all the prior ones.  

I thought SturmTiger was HORRIBLE too.  I grinded out my 100 kills in around 3 hours Wednesday from 6-9 and I will never play it again.  It's just not fun at all.  If you get tracked there is no repair.  They turn really slowly, the gun is horribly inaccurate with slow shell velocity and no sniper mode.  I got the hang of it and averaged just over 2 kills a game and rarely had a game with zero kills to try and complete the grind as fast as possible, but I did not have "fun" playing it.  It was just a 100 kill grind and done, see ya, I am out.  

Acme1970 #3 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 00:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 22633 battles

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Jun 18 2020 - 15:26, said:

WG's recent PVE game mode was HORRIBLE as were all the prior ones.  

I thought SturmTiger was HORRIBLE too.  I grinded out my 100 kills in around 3 hours Wednesday from 6-9 and I will never play it again.  It's just not fun at all.  If you get tracked there is no repair.  They turn really slowly, the gun is horribly inaccurate with slow shell velocity and no sniper mode.  I got the hang of it and averaged just over 2 kills a game and rarely had a game with zero kills to try and complete the grind as fast as possible, but I did not have "fun" playing it.  It was just a 100 kill grind and done, see ya, I am out.  

Good for you for getting the 100 kills, i played one game said i'm out

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #4 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 49330 battles

View PostAcme1970, on Jun 19 2020 - 00:29, said:

Good for you for getting the 100 kills, i played one game said i'm out

I did too, but then I went back to it because I am cheap and wanted the coin.  

If you decide to grind it hang back, load heat and only shoot at tanks under 7K so you can one shot them.  I had games where I had 4 kills and only 8K damage while players had 30K damage and one kill, lol.   U can also ram tanks under 500 and even 1000.  It's also good to ram them to track them in place and then shoot them so you can't miss.  

ExploratorOne #5 Posted Jun 19 2020 - 16:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18641 battles
  • [LOU1] LOU1
I found out they power slide, which makes for some interesting maneuvers.  Kind of hilarious driving around shooting things without worrying about results for a change.  A very cathartic mode.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users