Will wg ever fix the constant one sided battles on the NA server, or they do not care as normal

One sided Over powered russian bias rigged matches poor programming NOOBS EBRs poor quality

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

marc_2018 #1 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 06:45

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

Another 63 matches down for the day and all but 4 of the matches were complete one sided matches.

How do you get (0-15) and (1-15) at Tier X?  It's bad enough at lower tiers but shouldn't the last tier

all be balanced and fair to play?

Ever since December the game has been on the downhill slide as far as play ability.

I just hope players wake up and put the credit cards away as things just are not improving.

winrate is a bad statistic, especially with all the one sided matches going on.

Damage done and spotting might be good to go by, but there is the EBR's to skew that.

What else can wg do to ruin the game?

Anyway, I wish if they didn't want players to enjoy the game, they would just say so.

It's probably not the russian way though.  They will just let the game fester like a potato

in a shipping container.

Wish they would grow some pride in their product and take care of the issues,

but that is too much to ask of wg, let alone the greedy misers in charge.

Truly a substandard gaming experience.  NO $ for you wg.  Your too shameful with

your greed and support for the players.

Seems that a lot of folks are experiencing the one sided matches in the game when I ask.

Maybe everyone is drunk or stoned who plays..... That would explain the muppet teams,

but not the other stuff the game does, especially with russian and German tanks. (OP vs UP)

Anyway, enjoy you cliff divers and drowner's......somewhere there was once fun in this game,

but it's been loss by wg greed.  Shameful wg

NeatoMan #2 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 06:53

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 21 2020 - 00:45, said:

MOMMY MOMMY, TELL THEM TO MAKE IT STOP!!!"

cloudwalking #3 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 06:54

Captain

• Players
  • 198 battles
Someone give the kid his binki back please.

Otter_von_Bismarck #4 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 06:59

Captain

• Players
  • 25070 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Will you ever just quit the game instead of making a new thread every single day to complain about how you lose because you're bad?

Later_o7 #5 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 06:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24797 battles
  • [2SPKY] 2SPKY
3head moment 

8_Hussars #6 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 07:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 66360 battles
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE
Downvote

Minneer_BigSadge #7 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 07:05

Major

• Players
  • 44431 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK
Anyone else notice these threads are always made by 4k and below pr players.  The game isnt rigged cheating isnt rampant you are just bad and a detriment to your team.  If you started atleast doing your own hp in dmg a game you would see a increase in how often you win.

golruul #8 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 07:08

Major

• Players
  • 25918 battles

Just uninstall already. 

With all these whine posts you obviously don't like the game, so stop playing it and move on to some other game that rigs it so you win more.

Woland #9 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 07:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 20 2020 - 23:45, said:

Another 63 matches down for the day and all but 4 of the matches were complete one sided matches.

How do you get (0-15) and (1-15) at Tier X?  It's bad enough at lower tiers but shouldn't the last tier

Ever since December the game has been on the downhill slide as far as play ability.

I just hope players wake up and put the credit cards away as things just are not improving.

Damage done and spotting might be good to go by, but there is the EBR's to skew that.

Anyway, I wish if they didn't want players to enjoy the game, they would just say so.

It's probably not the russian way though.  They will just let the game fester like a potato

in a shipping container.

Truly a substandard gaming experience.  NO $ for you wg.  Your too shameful with

Seems that a lot of folks are experiencing the one sided matches in the game when I ask.

Maybe everyone is drunk or stoned who plays..... That would explain the muppet teams,

but not the other stuff the game does, especially with russian and German tanks. (OP vs UP)

Anyway, enjoy you cliff divers and drowner's......somewhere there was once fun in this game,

Credit cards keep the game free for others.

EBRs--at least the 75 (Premium tier 8) has pathetic view range. 

In all honesty, the more posts I read like this, the more I win. LOL.

I'm a bad player...have been since 2011...had my pr up over 5k, but losing streaks dropped it. Despite that and all the whining from others about rigged matches, I'm bringing it back up. Don't listen to the people telling you to quit. Stick around so I ain't the lowest muppet on the totem pole. I've had some decent and some bad wn8 days--today atrocious!

As for the rest of what they say--play better, carry harder, do more damage, etc. ... Yeah, do that.

Seriously, I would guess that in at least 66% of your games, you can look to yourself for what you did wrong to hurt the team. That's how much you die./

I look at all of my matches, but especially the 70-75% I die in. I pushed when I shouldn't have. Poked out farther than I thought. Angled wrong. Got myself trapped in crossfire, etc. I take responsibility for my errors and try to learn from them. Try it.

ColdSteel5a #10 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 11:37

Captain

• Players
  • 43816 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

I'm going to go against the grain.  Just came back from a 2 year break from the game.  I think the player base is getting better.  A few years ago, there were more people who played tier 8 premiums without having played tier8 before.  There were always people wandering aimlessly that you could farm.  Now, it seems that in general, players have an idea where to go.  Some may not be effective there, but generally the play seems better.

May just be my imagination, or on account of being really bad at game since coming back, but something to think about.

Also, 25% of games should be 15-4 or worse by basic statistics matching random teams.

Omar_Targaryen #11 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 11:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2118 battles

View PostColdSteel5a, on Jun 21 2020 - 11:37, said:

I'm going to go against the grain.  Just came back from a 2 year break from the game.  I think the player base is getting better.  A few years ago, there were more people who played tier 8 premiums without having played tier8 before.  There were always people wandering aimlessly that you could farm.  Now, it seems that in general, players have an idea where to go.  Some may not be effective there, but generally the play seems better.

May just be my imagination, or on account of being really bad at game since coming back, but something to think about.

Also, 25% of games should be 15-4 or worse by basic statistics matching random teams.

getting better no no no no no no no just no 

Edited by PickelFlavoredCookies, Jun 21 2020 - 11:54.

DeviouslyCursed #12 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 12:12

Major

• Players
  • 11384 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3
Oh look, idiot-boy is back, still not understanding landslide battles are unavoidable and balanced teams won't stop it.

Kliphie #13 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 13:07

Major

• Players
  • 40963 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
Nothing to say but have to keep the I Was Here streak going to complete the mission.  

BoghieWanKanobie #14 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 13:16

Major

• Players
  • 11707 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Do you stream???  Can we do a 'Count In'???

I've been in a rough patch recently and if we count in properly I will get at least 50% of my games against you.  That would improve my odds of winning.  I need something other than Git Gud.

SemanticChicanery #15 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 13:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16766 battles
  • [B_N_E] B_N_E

View PostBoghieWanKanobie, on Jun 21 2020 - 07:16, said:

Do you stream???  Can we do a 'Count In'???

I've been in a rough patch recently and if we count in properly I will get at least 50% of my games against you.  That would improve my odds of winning.  I need something other than Git Gud.

(stolen from I am Robot) "This....is the right question"

GeorgePreddy #16 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 14:08

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Posted Oct 11, 2019, 01:56 PM by;

KRZYBooP

Community Coordinator

Administrator

3918 battles

[WGA] WGA

08-10-2015 

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

As apart of the this gaming community and answering this question on stream about twice a week every week. I would like to share information on how/ why blow outs happen in our game. It does have a little to do with skill and not Yoloing, but for the most part can be mitigated by a well informed team.

Blow outs are not caused by MM. Its caused by Mathematically proven law.

The theory is called Lanchester's Law and the TLDR is that when a side loses a person the balance tips towards the side with the most guns since they have more guns/ troops/ players. The more one side looses the bigger the affect is seen in battle.

Countering this in WoT is usually done with spotter's/ Arty/ TD's blasting the opposing side without being seen while Heavies try to stall the enemies on each flank. Now when Spotter's are no longer around it allows the enemy to advance without taking fire, and this mantle should be picked up by Mediums/ TD's since they have the next Highest spotting range and awesome camo values, but the temptation to fire at enemy and farm damage can be too great and cause them to die while trying to tip the scales back in their favor.

World of Tanks is a tactical game with many factors involved including Tank classes with specific jobs. Spotting is a huge job and in games with only 1 or 2 lights, someone should be taking up that mantle for Arty (while you hate it) does damage from an angle that's hard to avoid. This also makes the enemy burn a Med kit or deal with massive debuff's allowing for the allies to take advantage. Blow outs also happen in Clan war's, and many other High skill games, so it's not MM issue.

For more crazy information about the law, math formulas and algorithms click the links Below.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a225484.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanchester%27s_laws

Projectile_Misfired #17 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 15:01

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 21 2020 - 05:45, said:

in a shipping container.

You seem to have better games around Tiers 5-7. Maybe, you should stay out of Tier 10 for a while and play in the lower tiers.

Bring back some enjoyment in playing the game for yourself (and possibly others). Then, occasionally, dabble a bit into the higher tiers to see if they are still as bad as you make them.....out to be. 

Treeburst #18 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 15:01

Major

• Players
  • 40554 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
The assumptions that underlie Lanchester’s laws don’t apply to WOT.

yruputin #19 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 15:07

Captain

• Players
  • 39289 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostNeatoMan, on Jun 21 2020 - 06:53, said:

toxic waste:honoring: love this community . they are so rational, supportive and informative. the usual rude creatures are flying in with claws exposed. laws were created and easily manipulated like a roulette wheel controlled by the house. In other words the rotten crotched scum give no advice worth retaining. omg I am doing the same thing to them as they did to you. not good:(

Edited by yruputin, Jun 21 2020 - 15:13.

cavalry11 #20 Posted Jun 21 2020 - 15:33

Captain

• Players
  • 61387 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
Toxic as usual.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users