Will wg ever fix the constant one sided battles on the NA server, or they do not care as normal

One sided Over powered russian bias rigged matches poor programming NOOBS EBRs poor quality

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

spud_tuber #41 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 00:16

Major

• Players
  • 67903 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Jun 21 2020 - 17:02, said:

Oh look. Another in the endless series of thread where all the "cool kids" crap all over anyone who dislikes the gameplay

Manners are no longer a thing apparently.

All these keyboard etoughs need a nice fat lip to teach them to be respectful

Who is the e-tough, the people calling a troll a troll, or the one white knighting for a troll and making comments about inflicting physical violence? 

NeatoMan #42 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 00:19

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Jun 21 2020 - 18:02, said:

Oh look. Another in the endless series of thread where all the "cool kids" crap all over anyone who dislikes the gameplay

Oh look another white knight riding in to protect a troll.

wanna see how "polite" the OP has been the last few months?  18 threads and counting saying the exact same thing with no attempt at discussion.  The poor troll is getting trolled and now he needs to be saved.

http://forum.worldof...no-fix-from-wg/

http://forum.worldof...sses-continues/

http://forum.worldof...muppet-battles/

http://forum.worldof...ced-match-game/

http://forum.worldof...d-matches-stop/

http://forum.worldof...n-riggedbad-wg/

http://forum.worldof...-wg-months-now/

http://forum.worldof...g-will-not-fix/

http://forum.worldof...-losses-mostly/

http://forum.worldof...attles-tonight/

http://forum.worldof...-ongoing-issue/

http://forum.worldof...-sided-battles/

http://forum.worldof...fools-required/

http://forum.worldof...otal-one-sided/

http://forum.worldof...-sided-battles/

http://forum.worldof...ches-broken-mm/

...plus two more since I compiled this

Koala_In_The_Rain #43 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 00:25

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

If only trolls were an endangered species, such that we could hunt them to extinction.

And make boot soles from their hides in the doing.

SemanticChicanery #44 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 02:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16766 battles
  • [B_N_E] B_N_E

View PostTao_Te_Tomato, on Jun 21 2020 - 18:25, said:

If only trolls were an endangered species, such that we could hunt them to extinction.

And make boot soles from their hides in the doing.

that's some dark shizz right there man

AND I AM HERRRRRRRRRREEEEEE FOR IT

marc_2018 #45 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 06:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

More one sided matches on Sunday.  Of 61 matches, only 4 were close.

How can you have constant one sided matches at tiers 7-10 if the game is

fair and balanced?  How can you have strings of Tier 10 matches that are

(1-15)....(5-15)?

The teams are muppets but the match maker is placing them and it is way too

often. wg, still no reply from you and your help desk give pathetic boilerplate

responses.

This has been going on since December and only gotten worse.

Use to have a 55% win rate and some vehicles a lot higher.

Now most of the vehicles are down in the 40% to 48%.

All due to the poor quality of the matches.  You can't count on the muppets except

to be muppets.  Poor deployments.  Lemming trains.  Back Camping scouts and heavies.

But the overall problems are the matching players  and the balancing of the tanks in the match.

Face it.  Most of the russian tanks are OP, yet keep getting buffs, while a lot of the other nations tanks,

(especially German ones) have been nerfed.  Way to be bias wg (shameful).  If the tanks in the tank

tiers were balanced, the matches all the same tiers, then all that is left is matching the players.

Look at the numbers and create a better algorithm wg.  Surely your two programmers know how.

Anyway, wg has made the product a joke.   I think I will limit play to artillery and maybe the Lynx 6x6,

just to scout and then run away while the muppets get their strings cut.  Shameful, but you wg have

made the game miserable and almost unplayable.  Not fun is a russian given.

Way to go with the death spiral..of the product.   No $ 4 U 4 not making things fair and balanced, like you

preach on your web site.  shameful to the core wg.....I would think the marketing folks would educate the

uppers on a positive image instead of a greedy dismal one.

Burhead06 #46 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 06:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13532 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Jun 21 2020 - 23:02, said:

its ok sweetheart , your a even bigger tomato than the OP you should try to play the game a little more before you ever think of posting on the forums outside of asking for help, because you desperately need it.

Cupujoe #47 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 19:00

Major

• Players
  • 11 battles
I know it's difficult,  but if we all ignored every time he opened a new thread he might actually go away.

hobbyt_tanker #48 Posted Jun 22 2020 - 19:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1992 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostCupujoe, on Jun 22 2020 - 19:00, said:

I know it's difficult, but if we all ignored every time he opened a new thread he might actually go away.

You're completely right, but in a similar fashion, if I ignored the chips and pretzels I could get back down to < 200 pounds.  Yet the attraction is too great and it's not likely to happen in either case.  :teethhappy:

And the popcorn.  :popcorn:

marc_2018 #49 Posted Jun 24 2020 - 07:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24771 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

Still more one sided matches.  It's like they marked my account since I won't spend $ on their Rigged game.

The community contributes should each start a muppet match series and see how many times in a row

their FTP accounts get stuck in muppet land.  I have a collection I could post if they allowed zip files.

wg just grows more pathetic.  But fools keep spending money on the game so wg never has a reason to

change.  russian program, russian quality, russian bias.....they deserve a russian rotten potato at best.

Shameful wg, you had a good product and you let greed and bias ruin it.

I like folks who post their stats.  I wonder how many times they have cliff dived or drowned on purpose

when they get stuck in a one sided match.  Or do they go down swinging.  I remember when I had 55% average

but ever since December it's constantly fallen each night.  Shamful wg NO $ 4 U 4 ever...

dunniteowl #50 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 00:05

Major

• Players
  • 38011 battles

You know, the OP might have a point.  Why don't we have two sided matches?

I think we need to march and demand two sided matches.

Hang on a tick!  As I think about it, there's the Red Team and then there's the Green Team.  Holy Cow!  OP is asking for no one sided matches and we already have that!  Each match does have two sides.

What, exactly, really is the problem?  OP is getting exactly what he's asking for, no one sided matches.  When you think about it, one sided matches would be pretty boring.  Imagine the race to cap to be one of the first three tanks in the cap circle.  Ooh!  And the jostling for getting Capture Points.  Oh the salt will flow, let me tell you!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, though.  We should do our best to explain to the OP that he's already got what he's asked for, two sided matches.

After that, it's up to the people on both sides to fulfill the conditions of:  Challenging, Exciting, Could Go Either Way Battles.  If the folks cannot do that on their own, what makes the OP think that WG can "make" them fight like he wants?

I'm starting to think that the OP (and others in his camp on any given day) haven't really thought this out and are asking for these things out of anger, frustration and ignorance.  Because when you really think it over, the sides do have to make it work.  Even though sometimes you get a big fail, there's always the "Battle!" button, waiting, cajoling, teasing you to, "Come on, man, FIGHT!"

It's there.  If you're not finding it or don't think you should have to work so hard for it, then I can only suggest that maybe this game really isn't for you.  Honestly, I have been on many a forum over the years, since before they were forums, there were folks who spent more time wailing and lamenting something than doing something about it.  Like it's not their game, man, so it's not their responsibility to make it more fun.

If it's not Your Game, then it stands to reason that if you're not happy with it, you should probably find something that more readily fits your entertainment demands.

I found this game fun from the get-go.  I got to a point, though, where I wanted to quit, I was so frustrated at my losing so much.  If you check my posting history, though, you will not find ONE post from me that is complaining about this game.  Instead, I decided that there was only one variable in the mixture that I could control:  Myself.

So I spent time to learn more about the game.

Know what happened?

I like the game again.  I enjoy playing (when I can) and, win or lose, I know I'm playing as well as I can at any given moment.  When I lose, I check to see how I stacked to my team.  Then I compare how I stacked to the other team.  If I can see me in the top five or six slots on my team, or in some cases the top 10 of both teams in damage and kills -- I tend to think, while I might have been able to do a bit better, it wasn't me that was the weak link that time.

BAM!  I can totally move on, free to play another game, win or lose, with the same entertainment value as the last one and the next one and so on.  I also get the added benefit of not being triggered and thus, have all my mental attention on the game I am playing, undistracted by the last game or the one before that.

I wish all you folks that get so upset during a streak, slump or who just can't seem to get past 'that' point could learn to not let it irk you to the point that you get triggered.  Other than to advise you to let it go, don't take it so seriously and maybe, take some time to learn the game mechanics, I don't know what else I can offer you that might help.

In any case, I think the OP is actually already getting what he's asked for.  Let's call this thread solved in retrograde, how about?

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Maniac57c #51 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 01:49

Captain

• Players
  • 3072 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

View PostBurhead06, on Jun 22 2020 - 06:30, said:

its ok sweetheart , your a even bigger tomato than the OP you should try to play the game a little more before you ever think of posting on the forums outside of asking for help, because you desperately need it.

Gee that would be useful advice if I actually gave a damn about this garbage game and the squealing fanbois who troll the forums.

But in this instance it's just more trolling from a toxic crapstain

spud_tuber #52 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 02:00

Major

• Players
  • 67903 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Jun 24 2020 - 18:49, said:

Gee that would be useful advice if I actually gave a damn about this garbage game and the squealing fanbois who troll the forums.

But in this instance it's just more trolling from a toxic crapstain

Who is more toxic, the one who points out how poorly you play the game, or the one calling others squealing fanbois and toxic crapstains?

Edit: seriously, if this is a garbage game you don't care about, why are you still playing and coming to the forums? The intelligent thing to do is quit and not look back.  

Maniac57c #53 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 02:20

Captain

• Players
  • 3072 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

View Postspud_tuber, on Jun 25 2020 - 02:00, said:

Who is more toxic, the one who points out how poorly you play the game, or the one calling others squealing fanbois and toxic crapstains?

Edit: seriously, if this is a garbage game you don't care about, why are you still playing and coming to the forums? The intelligent thing to do is quit and not look back.  

Yet another squealing fanboi come to throw himself on the pyre of my lack of &*^%*(s given. Lol

No, I don't think I will stop reading and posting here especially since I now know just how badly it triggers you

Edited by Maniac57c, Jun 25 2020 - 02:20.

spud_tuber #54 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 02:29

Major

• Players
  • 67903 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Jun 24 2020 - 19:20, said:

Yet another squealing fanboi come to throw himself on the pyre of my lack of &*^%*(s given. Lol

No, I don't think I will stop reading and posting here especially since I now know just how badly it triggers you

I think at this point asking who is triggered, the guy posting calmly and without naming calling or vinegar, or the guy who posts in a ranting manner probably won't encourage you to engage in some self reflection any more than my first two such posts did.  

PS:  I mean, how toxic is it to take pleasure from "triggering " someone? I think your response proved my point in the post you quoted.   

Maniac57c #55 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 02:38

Captain

• Players
  • 3072 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

Still trying huh? Lol.

Woland #56 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 03:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

14 games tonight

9 wins

3 games around 15-5

most of my games ended with a spread of about 1-5... 15-14 to 15-10

Anyone else?

hobbyt_tanker #57 Posted Jun 25 2020 - 05:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1992 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostWoland, on Jun 25 2020 - 03:24, said:

14 games tonight

9 wins

3 games around 15-5

most of my games ended with a spread of about 1-5... 15-14 to 15-10

Anyone else?

Didn't play long - eight wins, five losses.  Two ROFLstomps, one each way.  The rest went nicely.  Two of the losses could have been wins with a little more work by Team Green, but oh well....

Dhante #58 Posted Sep 14 2020 - 19:44

First lieutenant

• Special Beta Testers
  • 30306 battles

View PostNeatoMan, on Jun 20 2020 - 21:53, said:

TiredOfWinning #59 Posted Sep 14 2020 - 23:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 1919 battles

View Postgolruul, on Jun 21 2020 - 07:08, said:

Just uninstall already. 

With all these whine posts you obviously don't like the game, so stop playing it and move on to some other game that rigs it so you win more.

Is that what you did?

2Fantastic #60 Posted Sep 15 2020 - 00:41

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 11120 battles

george preddy:

Lanchester’s law is in play no doubt. It seems to me like the equation is derived from using rows of troops that in theory all fire in each other at the same time. Much like how Britain used to do warfare. The wider the front line firing than the opponent, the more bullets being fired than your opponent.

this law proves why a single bot on one side or the other can lower the chance to win by sometimes over 10%.

while I do believe this is a factor it seems a gross oversimplification of world of tanks.

To say that because there a even blow outs in clan matches because of this law and not differences in skill is the most perplexing assumption I’ve seen.

Im in a fairly casual clan and when I played we got rolled over quite a few times due to being outplayed.

in short not all clans are equally competitive....

Perhaps there are stats you have that show players of definitive equal skill have the same likelihood of blowouts as those randomly matched, If you do have them could you provide a link?

I believe those stats could definitively put an end to this discussion of imbalanced mm. 

Edited by 2Fantastic, Sep 15 2020 - 00:59.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users