Bad one sided battles on Friday night. No response from wg...still

One sided russian bias EBR over powered under powered unbalanced NOOBS poor software quality poor support

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Wot_Chick #41 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 06:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39832 battles
  • [S-F] S-F

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 27 2020 - 02:11, said:

As expected, another day of one sided matches.  It took 21 matches to even get one one sided

victory ahead of all the dismal one sided losses.  Of 21 matches only 2 were close and enjoyable.

All played in an RHM.  

Anyone else experiencing the one sided matches?  Mostly losses, wins or mixed, probably

depends if you try to break even on wins or just give up.   Plenty of drowning going on by

the unicron players protecting their stats.

At tier 8 and tier X there were players that didn't know what the sheriff red mark was above

the vehicles...

Way to go wg, you don't disappoint by the poor quality of the matches.  You think wg would have

some pride and address issues, but they are just too greedy and work on things to suck the $

out of unsuspecting NOOBS.  Only collectors and fools would continue to pay wg for the way they

treat potential customers and make a joke of the game.  Pretty shameful for a software-gaming company.

I only know of one that is worse and its not a gaming company (It's actually a public safety company of all

things)....

Anyway, enjoy the game if you can put up with the one lopsidedness, bias, goofy mechanics and

such.  Just don't be a fool and pay wg......  If they would only address the issues, think how much better the

game would be:

Balanced matches

Balanced in each tank tier

No russian Bias for or against

automated cheating system.

I know.. none will ever be done...so enjoy if you can.

I had very very good games tonight which is rare. I honestly don’t think there is much Wargaming can do to fix the MM issue, so you’re just going to have to learn to carry your team. 

SemanticChicanery #42 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 14:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16766 battles
  • [B_N_E] B_N_E
before I called it a night I was having decent individual games, decent team games (only one blowout, but whoaaaaaaa momma) and an overall good experience

Kliphie #43 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 15:11

Major

• Players
  • 40963 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
OP hasn't made a thread in over 24 hours, think someone needs to make a welfare check?

Koala_In_The_Rain #44 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 17:15

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostKliphie, on Jun 28 2020 - 07:11, said:

OP hasn't made a thread in over 24 hours, think someone needs to make a welfare check?

He got caught in a loop - he started playing the drinking game to his own post and he's still comatose in an alcoholic puddle of drool in front of his keyboard.

RaynorShyne #45 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 17:18

Major

• Players
  • 34615 battles
  • [C92] C92

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 27 2020 - 01:11, said:

As expected, another day of one sided matches.  It took 21 matches to even get one one sided

victory ahead of all the dismal one sided losses.  Of 21 matches only 2 were close and enjoyable.

All played in an RHM.  

Anyone else experiencing the one sided matches?  Mostly losses, wins or mixed, probably

depends if you try to break even on wins or just give up.   Plenty of drowning going on by

the unicron players protecting their stats.

At tier 8 and tier X there were players that didn't know what the sheriff red mark was above

the vehicles...

Way to go wg, you don't disappoint by the poor quality of the matches.  You think wg would have

some pride and address issues, but they are just too greedy and work on things to suck the $

out of unsuspecting NOOBS.  Only collectors and fools would continue to pay wg for the way they

treat potential customers and make a joke of the game.  Pretty shameful for a software-gaming company.

I only know of one that is worse and its not a gaming company (It's actually a public safety company of all

things)....

Anyway, enjoy the game if you can put up with the one lopsidedness, bias, goofy mechanics and

such.  Just don't be a fool and pay wg......  If they would only address the issues, think how much better the

game would be:

Balanced matches

Balanced in each tank tier

No russian Bias for or against

automated cheating system.

I know.. none will ever be done...so enjoy if you can.

2 out of 21~~!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You managed to participate in an almost statistically-impossible show of support for other players!   A full NINETEEN out of TWENTY ONE  times (a 90.4% rate!) you supported other players enjoyment of the game by getting ROFL-stomped.    

It's a shame none of those 285 opposing players haven't come up on the forum, thanking you for their impressive run of obliterating the enemy - at your expense, of course.

In fact, it's strange that practically no one comes up on the forum saying just how much that they *enjoy* the game or appreciate the graphics, or have fun engaging in a hobby that can be had for free, or enhanced with extra cash - in a time of social and political turmoil (it's an election year - who could have predicted it?  LOL).

No - instead, we have 90% of the forum claiming - like you - a 90% loss rate.   

The only correlation is that posting on the forums makes you lose.......

oh no..... 

Edited by RaynorShyne, Jun 28 2020 - 17:23.

dunniteowl #46 Posted Jun 30 2020 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 38011 battles

^^^ @ RaynorShyne ^^^

The last time I did that (made a big show of enthusiasm and support and for how much fun I'm having playing it) I went on a three month losing slump that didn't quit until I cursed Viktor Kislyi's Bank Account and made the mental thought at least to think of saying, "I hate this game."  It only took that much and suddenly my playing went back to a steady 52% WR.  I've been holding back ever since -- you know, in case of jinxing anything.

I like the game and I hope others are enjoying it, but I'm not edging out on THAT limb again.  An owl's got to set some boundaries at some point.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Minneer_BigSadge #47 Posted Jun 30 2020 - 00:58

Major

• Players
  • 44431 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK
Over 21k games and not even 5k pr.  Do you ever think that if you could pull your own weight you might win more?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users