Bad one sided battles on Friday night. No response from wg...still

One sided russian bias EBR over powered under powered unbalanced NOOBS poor software quality poor support

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Kliphie #21 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 16:22

Major

• Players
  • 40963 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
I'll take 10 seconds over just trust me

Koala_In_The_Rain #22 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 16:27

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

View Postomi5cron, on Jun 27 2020 - 02:15, said:

and...

DRINK!

You really DO want to become intimate with Kliphie's lawyers!  :teethhappy:

Kliphie #23 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 16:30

Major

• Players
  • 40963 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostTao_Te_Hobbit, on Jun 27 2020 - 10:27, said:

You really DO want to become intimate with Kliphie's lawyers!  :teethhappy:

He might as well, noticed WM hadn't posted in a while and I see now he's gone gray, RIP

VooDooKobra #24 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 16:37

Major

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 27 2020 - 00:11, said:

As expected, another day of one sided matches.  It took 21 matches to even get one one sided

victory ahead of all the dismal one sided losses.  Of 21 matches only 2 were close and enjoyable.

All played in an RHM.  

Anyone else experiencing the one sided matches?  Mostly losses, wins or mixed, probably

depends if you try to break even on wins or just give up.   Plenty of drowning going on by

the unicron players protecting their stats.

At tier 8 and tier X there were players that didn't know what the sheriff red mark was above

the vehicles...

Way to go wg, you don't disappoint by the poor quality of the matches.  You think wg would have

some pride and address issues, but they are just too greedy and work on things to suck the $

out of unsuspecting NOOBS.  Only collectors and fools would continue to pay wg for the way they

treat potential customers and make a joke of the game.  Pretty shameful for a software-gaming company.

I only know of one that is worse and its not a gaming company (It's actually a public safety company of all

things)....

Anyway, enjoy the game if you can put up with the one lopsidedness, bias, goofy mechanics and

such.  Just don't be a fool and pay wg......  If they would only address the issues, think how much better the

game would be:

Balanced matches

Balanced in each tank tier

No russian Bias for or against

automated cheating system.

I know.. none will ever be done...so enjoy if you can.

1. took 21 matches to get one victory yet your 24 hours is 59% with 27 battles, care to share how that math works because something is not adding up.  

2. since this is a single death game you will still have blowout battles even in nicely balanced MM

3. they actually do balance tank tier pretty well making sure both sides have the same amount.  if you are asking for even tier all the time even that will not get rid of blowouts.  as well they would have to nerf a lot of tanks to make this work.  people get mad about about the certain tanks that get chosen for FL.  in a system where its even tier 100% of the time you will get this 100% of the time

4. drowning does not protect stats

5. how is people not knowing the sheriff symbol even relevant to your tantrum?

6. you keep calling the game a joke and yet you keep playing, why?

7. considering there is that cheat ban wave and every time you get people complaining that they got unfairly banned it does look like they have some anti cheat in place

8. is there russian bias?  maybe but if there is i do not believe it is as bad as it was years ago now that more and more other lines have meta tanks and its not just the russian ones

9. why are you putting tags that have nothing to do with your tantrums?

View PostSemanticChicanery, on Jun 27 2020 - 06:18, said:

I've reported him, so have others, and still nothing

i still hold out hope that it will work, sometimes WG is very slow in the action department

Edited by VooDooKobra, Jun 27 2020 - 17:39.

Koala_In_The_Rain #25 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 17:24

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostKliphie, on Jun 27 2020 - 08:30, said:

He might as well, noticed WM hadn't posted in a while and I see now he's gone gray, RIP

I noticed that.  But Skurj has (had?) that "grey but still posting" thing going that we never did figure out....  :amazed:

Diamondspear_1971 #26 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 17:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5042 battles
  • [H8CR2] H8CR2

View PostRHeadshot, on Jun 27 2020 - 16:20, said:

That's like watching the Chinese virus lab for 10 seconds and making a determination as to what's actually going on there.

I’ve been tracking my games on paper anyway so I don’t up end going by how I feel but by hard data so I’m not doing any extra work. And if posting it helps even one person realize that it’s not actually rigged or as streaky as it seems then I’ll be a happy tanker.  

Kliphie #27 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 17:46

Major

• Players
  • 40963 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 27 2020 - 11:44, said:

I’ve been tracking my games on paper anyway so I don’t up end going by how I feel but by hard data so I’m not doing any extra work. And if posting it helps even one person realize that it’s not actually rigged or as streaky as it seems then I’ll be a happy tanker.  

WoTNumbers http://wotnumbers.com/Download is a handy 3rd party program for tracking games automatically if you'd like to automate the process.  

Woland #28 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 17:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

I won 13/19

not 1 single landslide.

I read on a blog somewhere that WG has an algorithm that targets some people for specific things (like criticizing them) and while they don't use SBMM, they generally try to keep those people in one-sided matches.

At this point, it sounds like you've been flagged. The best thing to do would be to stop for a few weeks or month. Reset your IP address and start a new account with a different e-mail address. Then they won't know who you are. 

That worked for a friend of mine.

Woland #29 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

View PostRHeadshot, on Jun 27 2020 - 07:47, said:

First, I don't believe you.  Second, how does drowning protect someone's stats?

I've played 23k matches and have never seen a unicum drown himself. I've had some kill me when team damage was still allowed and I was in arty. their first shot...BOOM...right into me at spawn. But even that was rare. 

Having had crappy games where I screwed up early and ended with a <200 WN8 I can attest that drowning yourself hurts your stats. It would hurt a unicum even more since a 0 against a 4k WN8 means he needs to make up that 4k in the naxt game or few games. Me, I get a 0 and I only have to make up 1,100 and something. Which I can do in a decent game in some tanks. LOL

Koala_In_The_Rain #30 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:02

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostWoland, on Jun 27 2020 - 09:54, said:

I won 13/19

not 1 single landslide.

I read on a blog somewhere that WG has an algorithm that targets some people for specific things (like criticizing them) and while they don't use SBMM, they generally try to keep those people in one-sided matches.

At this point, it sounds like you've been flagged. The best thing to do would be to stop for a few weeks or month. Reset your IP address and start a new account with a different e-mail address. Then they won't know who you are. 

Don't you also get that fix when you do that gold reset of your account stats?   I don't think there's a separate, cheaper, "remove flag" checkbox though.

Woland #31 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

View PostTao_Te_Hobbit, on Jun 27 2020 - 11:02, said:

Don't you also get that fix when you do that gold reset of your account stats?   I don't think there's a separate, cheaper, "remove flag" checkbox though.

The remove stats may work, but they still have your IP and email address, so the algorithm still knows who you are even if no one else does.

Koala_In_The_Rain #32 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:05

Major

• Players
  • 35446 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostWoland, on Jun 27 2020 - 10:04, said:

The remove stats may work, but they still have your IP and email address, so the algorithm still knows who you are even if no one else does.

:facepalm:

That's right.  I wasn't doing the full computer-geek think through on that.

RHeadshot #33 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:59

Major

• Players
  • 14847 battles

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 27 2020 - 17:44, said:

But it's not going to change anyone's mind.

Pipinghot #34 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 18:59

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 27 2020 - 02:11, said:

As expected, another day of one sided matches.

Marc you have to post less, it's bad for my health. The drinking game based on your horriposting is preventing me from staying isolated, so many trips to he liquor store...

RHeadshot #35 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 19:01

Major

• Players
  • 14847 battles

View PostWoland, on Jun 27 2020 - 17:54, said:

I won 13/19

not 1 single landslide.

WG can't do an update without screwing up the program in an area that wasn't supposed to be touched.  I doubt WG had the ability to target certain people in retaliation for criticizing them.

RHeadshot #36 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 19:02

Major

• Players
  • 14847 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jun 27 2020 - 18:59, said:

Marc you have to post less, it's bad for my health. The drinking game based on your horriposting is preventing me from staying isolated, so many trips to he liquor store...

I'm guessing you look better with a mask on anyway.

dunniteowl #37 Posted Jun 27 2020 - 20:50

Major

• Players
  • 38011 battles

View Postmarc_2018, on Jun 27 2020 - 01:11, said:

As expected, another day of one sided matches.  It took 21 matches to even get one one sided

victory ahead of all the dismal one sided losses.  Of 21 matches only 2 were close and enjoyable.

All played in an RHM.  

Anyone else experiencing the one sided matches?  Mostly losses, wins or mixed, probably

depends if you try to break even on wins or just give up.   Plenty of drowning going on by

the unicron players protecting their stats.

At tier 8 and tier X there were players that didn't know what the sheriff red mark was above

the vehicles...

Way to go wg, you don't disappoint by the poor quality of the matches.  You think wg would have

some pride and address issues, but they are just too greedy and work on things to suck the $

out of unsuspecting NOOBS.  Only collectors and fools would continue to pay wg for the way they

treat potential customers and make a joke of the game.  Pretty shameful for a software-gaming company.

I only know of one that is worse and its not a gaming company (It's actually a public safety company of all

things)....

Anyway, enjoy the game if you can put up with the one lopsidedness, bias, goofy mechanics and

such.  Just don't be a fool and pay wg......  If they would only address the issues, think how much better the

game would be:

Balanced matches

Balanced in each tank tier

No russian Bias for or against

automated cheating system.

I know.. none will ever be done...so enjoy if you can.

On Tonight's Special Episode of OP Whine Daily, you'll experience the thrill of predetermined wins, bad teams, RNG out to get me and numerous unsubstantiated claims.

If you like repetition, then you'll love Episode 23 of the OP Whine Daily.  Next episode will air tomorrow -- or the next day -- or maybe even later today -- the OP Whine Daily has no set schedule, allowing you to tune in whenever you sense that 'fingernails on chalkboard' screech as OP posts again.

Stay tuned!

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

ArmorStorm #38 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 05:32

Major

• Players
  • 42538 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostSemanticChicanery, on Jun 27 2020 - 07:18, said:

I've reported him, so have others, and still nothing

It’ll take a lot of reports if it happens at all. 

Pipinghot #39 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 06:00

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostRHeadshot, on Jun 27 2020 - 13:02, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Jun 27 2020 - 18:59, said:

I'm guessing you look better with a mask on anyway.

That's what my mother told me.

Wait... Mom is that you?

Woland #40 Posted Jun 28 2020 - 06:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26606 battles
  • [SC0PE] SC0PE

View PostDiamondspear_1971, on Jun 27 2020 - 07:57, said:

Marc, You will be so glad to know that today I have embarked on a glorious experiment. Details will be in another post but in short I’m playing 100 games in a mix of Med, Hvy and SPG vehicles ranging from tier IV to tier VI and crew skills ranging from 94% trained on the vehicle to 100% trained on the vehicle and two additional skills/perks. I’ll be listing not only wins/losses but the number of tanks destroyed on each side and the sequence of wins and losses. This will provide actual evidence gathered by a decidedly average player.  

Keep tanking!

Wait. You're going to compare your tanks without fully trained crews against other tanks which most likely have fully trained crews at that level?  Simple things like reload time are different on a kv-2 with a 90% crew and a 100%. If you are starting off with a <100% crew, you are starting off with a handicap and handicapping your team for playing with you. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users