26 replies to this topic

qisjlh #21 Posted Jul 20 2020 - 07:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18745 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 15 2020 - 18:14, said:

camos

KRZYBooP, as noted in the article, the "Destroy German and Chinese Tanks III" mission awards a "Winter white" camo. However, if you check within the mission tab, the "Winter white" camo is suitable only for German vehicles. I am writing to ask if it is possible to give us the American "Winter white" as well so we can use the awarded camo to fully paint one tank. It would be very odd to give us American camo for summer and desert and German camo for winter.

Thanks. 

RetroMan55 #22 Posted Jul 20 2020 - 08:10

Captain

• Players
  • 105185 battles
  • [DWING] DWING

At Higher Tiers, I found it slim pickings to find Chinese or German tanks.  At Tiers 4 and 5 I usually found 4-7 enemy tanks suitable for the mission per battle.  To get the Section Rewards you have to switch to a Tier 6-10 tank for the required extra battle.  After struggling to find the right tanks to kill for the first 5 kills, after the switch I finished the next 15 in one evening.  Tomorrow I will see if this holds true for the Creighton Abrams missions and Tier 5 tanks facing Tiers 3-7. 

I think the lower Tiers are filled with a lot of players running mainly German tanks (not seeing many Chinese tanks at any Tier) because they don't recognize the bullseye on them, whereas the upper Tier players do and avoid running the German tanks as often until the mission is over.  Just my observation..

Oh, a quick word of caution, pay attention to ally American tanks sitting over your shoulder,  Many are not shooting, but waiting for the kill shot.  Happens all the time with this kind of mission.

Slimrock #23 Posted Jul 22 2020 - 08:26

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31632 battles
  • [70] 70

View PostRetroMan55, on Jul 20 2020 - 01:10, said:

Oh, a quick word of caution, pay attention to ally American tanks sitting over your shoulder,  Many are not shooting, but waiting for the kill shot.  Happens all the time with this kind of mission.

Yup had this many times and they usually yolo to get it.  Be nice if they had a dual competition of nation versus nation, so that peeps are playing tanks against each other for awards.

qisjlh #24 Posted Jul 22 2020 - 17:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18745 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View Postqisjlh, on Jul 20 2020 - 07:12, said:

KRZYBooP, as noted in the article, the "Destroy German and Chinese Tanks III" mission awards a "Winter white" camo. However, if you check within the mission tab, the "Winter white" camo is suitable only for German vehicles. I am writing to ask if it is possible to give us the American "Winter white" as well so we can use the awarded camo to fully paint one tank. It would be very odd to give us American camo for summer and desert and German camo for winter.

Thanks. 

Apparently, we have been given the "Winter white" camo for the Americans as well. I do not know if my post had an effect, but it is a nice gesture from the part of Wargaming.

Thank you.

K4T #25 Posted Jul 23 2020 - 04:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 34109 battles
When wot puts out an event  of this type out they rarely put incentives for anyone to actually play the target nation so the targets are mostly people oblivious of the mission. And the randos are filled with the nation set out to destroy the target nation in this case USA. 

PraireWolf #26 Posted Jul 23 2020 - 18:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30305 battles
Is there a leader board to see where you stand ion the rankings?  How do you know if your in the top 1000?

peakdantu #27 Posted Jul 25 2020 - 16:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15834 battles

I've been playing a lot of games in my Thunderbolt, Fury, and Scorpion.

Word must not be out about the Chinese/German reward mission because I'm seeing 1-2 targets per battle.

Also, the M44 makes this tier awful. 

Noob Question:  I've never done or at least paid attention to this kind of mission before.   Do your tokens reset at each mission?     Like after you get your 5 for the first one, you go back to 0?

Edited by peakdantu, Jul 25 2020 - 16:29.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users