Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4628 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Sneak preview of what life could be like in patch 1.10

Join the CT now. 

Check out all the changes HERE.

To join the CT click HEREfor more information on how to download the Test, and participate.

RoIito #2 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 21:17

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20241 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
If this isn't p2w i don't know what it is.

jackbatt04 #3 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 21:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7002 battles
  • [WPP] WPP
So basically nothing is being changed to my EBR 75, I was getting ready to ask for some gold compensation lol.

Casual_Boops #4 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 21:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 38495 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
I wonder why the Polish medium mechanic is only for the tier 10? Normally the new goodies are on tier 8, 9 and 10..

AndrewSledge #5 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 22:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 39342 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD

So with the Progetto...it's basically being buffed to better than it is now. Currently, it has 3 equipment slots, and everyone mounts a rammer. If these changes go through, basically what's happened is the Progetto gets a 0-slot rammer, and can use the free slot to add something else.

So instead of the optimal setup being optics/rammer/vertical stabilizer, we now can have free rammer/optics/vents/vertical stabilizer, making this vehicle even more powerful.

I understand the reason to not nerf a premium tank...but why not just leave it alone and make no changes at all?

AllieOop2 #6 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 22:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostRoIito, on Jul 16 2020 - 21:17, said:

Sorry to be the bearer of crushing news to you but you don't know the definition of it. Since WoT your performance an gear can not win without a team that also exceeds the other teams performance except in extremely rare instances. There is no gear , tank or anything else that you can buy in this game that will guarantee you win.

death_stryker #7 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 22:54

Captain

• -Players-
  • 4614 battles

Best tier 8 medium in the game: buffed

Tier 3 sealclubber favorites: buffed

nice

martingalindo #8 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 22:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37693 battles
  • [X-T7] X-T7

View PostRoIito, on Jul 16 2020 - 17:17, said:

Yep Wthell is Wargaming doing, so basically, the broken wheels mechanism is only for premiums. GG wg, GG. Is like saying that the tracked premium tanks will have double of HP in their tracks so they dont get detracked so easily....

Also the progetto.... now you are buffing it, giving him an extra equipment slot. Panthera will be more worthless than before.

Try to find the middle part of things wargaming. Like when u overbuff the Type 5 and then Overnerf it... You should give him 1050 of HE and a AP (Gold) that penn 260 and has an alpha of 850 but not.... Just nerf HE and give him a fail HESH. Nice try WG.

Edited by martingalindo, Jul 16 2020 - 22:57.

madogthefirst #9 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:26

Major

• Players
  • 26290 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
Why should anyone bother to join the testing when WG actively disregards all feedback and just plows ahead with the changes anyway?

PilotBob #10 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13142 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
Then you have the poor pershing with 190 pen and 1832 dpm, as a single shot tank, nice.

Jesse_the_Scout #11 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:39

Captain

• Players
  • 40373 battles

Let me see if I've got this right... you buffed. The Progetto.

reaper_swpz #12 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:50

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13476 battles

Evidence whining works apparently.

They buffed something that needed rebalancing.

Turbocharger being progressively nerfed makes it worthless. Could have had many fun builds with the first iteration but guess equipment will remain: vents/rammer/v-stab. No change.

Edited by reaper_swpz, Jul 16 2020 - 23:53.

DrWho_ #13 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 32781 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View PostAndrewSledge, on Jul 16 2020 - 22:12, said:

So with the Progetto...it's basically being buffed to better than it is now. Currently, it has 3 equipment slots, and everyone mounts a rammer. If these changes go through, basically what's happened is the Progetto gets a 0-slot rammer, and can use the free slot to add something else.

So instead of the optimal setup being optics/rammer/vertical stabilizer, we now can have free rammer/optics/vents/vertical stabilizer, making this vehicle even more powerful.

I understand the reason to not nerf a premium tank...but why not just leave it alone and make no changes at all?

Apparently the Italian meds are quite popular on the RU server and they were up in arms about one of their fav tank lines getting a nerf, guess WG didn't want to upset those of their home customers who had paid for a Premium tank or something like that

DrWho_ #14 Posted Jul 16 2020 - 23:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 32781 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View Postmadogthefirst, on Jul 16 2020 - 23:26, said:

Why should anyone bother to join the testing when WG actively disregards all feedback and just plows ahead with the changes anyway?

Because they think we're gullable enough to believe the BS they feed us about them listening and that this is what a majority of the players suggested in their feedback ?

f16falcona46 #15 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:27

Major

• Players
  • 15741 battles
  • [TRY] TRY

1. Progetto 65, Standard B, and Pantera still nerfed. They did not need nerfs.

2. You can't demount camo net and binocs for free. This will hurt F2P players a lot.

3. All equipment should be refunded so we can buy the equipment we want. 30 demount kits isn't enough.

4. What the hell is with the Progetto 46 buff? Same with the low tier tanks. They did not need buffs. On one hand WG wants to make it so low tiers aren't out-equipmented by sealclubbers. On the other hand they want to make sealclubber vehicles more OP.

The black flickering after countdown is still there. At least the voice notifications are in English now.

Polish mediums are OK. They aren't super OP. Kinda strange that you have to fully stop to change modes, though.

reaper_swpz #16 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13476 battles

View PostDrWho_, on Jul 16 2020 - 23:58, said:

Because they think we're gullable enough to believe the BS they feed us about them listening and that this is what a majority of the players suggested in their feedback ?

Let's be frank, they only care what the RU playerbase says.

Gothraul #17 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 3097 battles
  • [J0LLY] J0LLY
Very thankful the premiums have been spared the nerfs.

Planetos #18 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26533 battles
  • [VENUM] VENUM

so let me get this straight, WG admits that Wheeled vehicles are broken, but they refuse to "balance" the EBR75 FL10 because people can't read the EULA? give me a break, there have been branch wide "Balance" changes that have affected ALL tanks of a specific class before, so why stop now? the EBR 75 FL 10 should slow down like every other wheeled vehicle, just because its premium makes no difference. So at the end of the day WG is stating that the EBR 75 FL 10 will "remain broken" while the rest of the wheelies are nerfed. pretty dumb in my opinion. if people hate the nerf so much then refund them, but allowing the game to stay broken is unacceptable. here is a better idea, release new prems in a HORRIDLY low stat state so that all you can do is buff them properly down the road. Enough tanks have been introduced to the game in broken states and people buy them because they are OP, this needs to end today. if  you can't properly make changes to a tank purely because people PAID FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, then don't release broken tanks EVER. or better yet bring back the rental system for ALL new prem tanks so we can test how broken they are in A live environment before  you sell them so that they can be nerfed of buffed without a bunch of crybabies whining about how you nerfed a tank that doesn't even belong to them, regardless of some BS law that somehow affects the purchase of pixels. 

On the other hand the Progetto buff is very nice. 

paying to demount equipment is a good idea, keep it. if you have been using mods to move your equipment for free, you are too cheap to play this game, or you lack the skill to earn credits to properly equip ALL of your tanks. 30 demount kits is more than enough, people whining about needing more Premium Demount kits for free are just irresponsible with their loadouts. 

Gravitymint #19 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8851 battles
  • [REDU] REDU
Thank you so much for not ruining the EBR (75), that really puts a smile on my face and glad I dont have to spend several days asking for a refund because I wont need too anymore :)

Gravitymint #20 Posted Jul 17 2020 - 00:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8851 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

View PostPlanetos, on Jul 17 2020 - 00:52, said:

so let me get this straight, WG admits that Wheeled vehicles are broken, but they refuse to "balance" the EBR75 FL10 because people can't read the EULA? give me a break, there have been branch wide "Balance" changes that have affected ALL tanks of a specific class before, so why stop now? the EBR 75 FL 10 should slow down like every other wheeled vehicle, just because its premium makes no difference. So at the end of the day WG is stating that the EBR 75 FL 10 will "remain broken" while the rest of the wheelies are nerfed. pretty dumb in my opinion. if people hate the nerf so much then refund them, but allowing the game to stay broken is unacceptable. here is a better idea, release new prems in a HORRIDLY low stat state so that all you can do is buff them properly down the road. Enough tanks have been introduced to the game in broken states and people buy them because they are OP, this needs to end today. if  you can't properly make changes to a tank purely because people PAID FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, then don't release broken tanks EVER. or better yet bring back the rental system for ALL new prem tanks so we can test how broken they are in A live environment before  you sell them so that they can be nerfed of buffed without a bunch of crybabies whining about how you nerfed a tank that doesn't even belong to them, regardless of some BS law that somehow affects the purchase of pixels. 

On the other hand the Progetto buff is very nice. 

paying to demount equipment is a good idea, keep it. if you have been using mods to move your equipment for free, you are too cheap to play this game, or you lack the skill to earn credits to properly equip ALL of your tanks. 30 demount kits is more than enough, people whining about needing more Premium Demount kits for free are just irresponsible with their loadouts. 

Sounds more like you're just a little upset you never got the chance to purchase the 75 while it was on sale, always next sale bud, but thanks for the kosher grain sized salt :)

Edited by Gravitymint, Jul 17 2020 - 00:56.

Also tagged with KRZY, CT, number 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users