Collectors vehicles?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

1mp0ster #1 Posted Jul 25 2020 - 00:31

Captain

• Players
  • 41213 battles
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY

Can someone explain this thing to the game that I have no idea what it means since I just came back after a few months? Are they tanks I had already researched in the past but can no longer purchase because they were taken out of the tree? Or can anyone access them? For example, the Tier IV Hetzer is showing. Can anyone who has a tierIV Getman TD purchase this, or is it basically removed to all people who have not owned it before? I mean, is it like how when tanks like the Death Star were removed, nobody who did not previously own it can acquire it. Are the Collectors vehicles like that, or are they available to all? And why are they all German?

EDIT: and there seem to be a lot of changes to the tech tree. For example, I have a few tanks with over 100k tank exp but the only tank above it is already researched and owned. Breaking these lines would mean countless hours wasted grinding exp. For example, the WZ132 has 130k tank exp, but the WZ132A has already been researched and has 150k tank exp. I kept the WZ132 because it was was an overpowered tier8 light. I highly doubt that I would have fought over 100 battles without checking the Accelerate Crew Training button. I remember that there was another line attached to the WZ132.

Edited by 1mp0ster, Jul 25 2020 - 00:40.

FrontenacDuVandoo #2 Posted Jul 25 2020 - 00:56

Captain

• Players
  • 23739 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

Tanks removed from the tech tree were transformed into "collector vehicles". Once you reach a tier in a nation's line you unlock all collector vehicles of that tier. So reaching any tier 4 in the German tree unlocks the Hetzer in the collector's shop.

If you access the collector vehicle from the tech tree you only see that nation's tanks. You can navigate to other country's tank (or maybe you have to go via the Store... been a while I've visited).

This is the 1.9 update details for collector tanks: https://worldoftanks...ectors-vehicles

Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Jul 25 2020 - 01:00.

Ta_Hun_Kwai #3 Posted Jul 25 2020 - 03:28

Captain

• Players
  • 20487 battles

View Post1mp0ster, on Jul 24 2020 - 15:31, said:

Can someone explain this thing to the game that I have no idea what it means since I just came back after a few months? Are they tanks I had already researched in the past but can no longer purchase because they were taken out of the tree? Or can anyone access them? For example, the Tier IV Hetzer is showing. Can anyone who has a tierIV Getman TD purchase this, or is it basically removed to all people who have not owned it before? I mean, is it like how when tanks like the Death Star were removed, nobody who did not previously own it can acquire it. Are the Collectors vehicles like that, or are they available to all? And why are they all German?

EDIT: and there seem to be a lot of changes to the tech tree. For example, I have a few tanks with over 100k tank exp but the only tank above it is already researched and owned. Breaking these lines would mean countless hours wasted grinding exp. For example, the WZ132 has 130k tank exp, but the WZ132A has already been researched and has 150k tank exp. I kept the WZ132 because it was was an overpowered tier8 light. I highly doubt that I would have fought over 100 battles without checking the Accelerate Crew Training button. I remember that there was another line attached to the WZ132.

They slimed down the tech tree to make it easier for new player to get higher tier faster the tankd they took out of the tree are still in the game but can only but bought when you reach that tanks tier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users