Incoming! Amnesty for some players!

KRZY Amnesty Penalties

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

SnowflakeMeltingMachine #21 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 23029 battles
If your caught, you should be banned. No second chances or amnesty.

SpyderRyder #22 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 58852 battles

this is why this country is in the shape its in -- you break the law -- no problem -- we will let you go to do it again -- get some balls WOT's and stick to your guns -- somebody cheats -- he's out -- no return

defects #23 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 39121 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

! <-----they are fixing things?

?<----this is more like the WG I've come to know  :P

Bring_The_Rain #24 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32963 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
I have mixed feelings when I saw the headline. I feel better that certain players can't return, thank you for that. I do appreciate that you have the cut-off for this back in March. Makes sure that players who found out after that point couldn't intentially violatet he rules and get away with it by waiting for this event.

JustLeroy #25 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14565 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN
So, permanent bans aren't really permanent. They're just "until Wargaming changes it's mind" bans. 

Cahill_USMarshall #26 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 102870 battles

View PostSnowflakeMeltingMachine, on Jul 30 2020 - 13:07, said:

If your caught, you should be banned. No second chances or amnesty.

True enough!!!!  Why give anyone a second chance or amnesty that knowingly got caught cheating and banned. 

Me thinks WG is doing this to increase/bring back revenue lost by these individuals being banned, although WG might have some ulterior motives in doing this besides doing it out of the kindness of their heart(s).

DracoDS #27 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 19:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26751 battles

View PostCahill_USMarshall, on Jul 30 2020 - 19:43, said:

True enough!!!!  Why give anyone a second chance or amnesty that knowingly got caught cheating and banned. 

Me thinks WG is doing this to increase/bring back revenue lost by these individuals being banned, although WG might have some ulterior motives in doing this besides doing it out of the kindness of their heart(s).

Not far wrong. Some main clan members that spend a fair bit of money have been banned, which is most likely why they are doing this. Pretty poor form.

No wonder most people think your rules are a joke.

Necrolegion #28 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 21875 battles

Only thing I have to say is "What the actual F, Wargaming???!!!"

Like honestly this is a kick in the cojones for all of us who have been following the rules and not cheating. I personally know people and clans who cheated and have been happy to see some of those cheaters banned, even though you missed like 50% of them. My god, this is just awful. What's the freaking point in you having rules if you are just going to turn the other cheek and let these toxic people back in??? You are aware that most of those banned people probably bypassed your ban with another account and with a new IP address, right???

GG Warfailing. Even more reason to stop spending money on this game. What a truly disgusting move by such a prolific company. I will not stay quiet about this. I really hope the internet grills you so hard over this.

MMI_SPI #29 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 20:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25801 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

Lets see: if your nickname was offensive, you receive a warning once and get a placeholder name. Change nickname to something offensive again: you get a temporary ban. Do it a third time: now its perma-banned. At this point, if the guy gets perma-banned, he's a total d**k bag. LED HIM OUT FOR GOOD.

These donkers were perma-banned for a reason... Most of em probably moved on, create another account and started trolling again. Or just left the game for good. 

In no imaginable way I can see this as a good news. This is just undermining any kind of threat to cheaters or any sense of justice that WG is trying to bring in the game. Way to f**k up the entire Customer support work against tons of riggers, spammers, rage-kids and as***oles having fun making their team lose by their actions.

G.G.

Cowcat137 #30 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 20:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 17692 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
Will purple E-25 guy be coming back?

Digital_Malamute #31 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 20:45

Major

• Players
  • 48968 battles
  • [SHIMP] SHIMP

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 30 2020 - 11:34, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Starting 3Aug there will be a chance for many players to receive amnesty and have bans taken off their accounts. NOT ALL BANS ARE BEING FORGIVEN. 

Some violations are just too awful to forgive, but others such as team damage are now forgiven. Especially since you can't damage your team anymore. 

To see if you qualify for Amnesty please click HERE.

1.  Yet no mention of reducing account strikes in the game and forums for people that have them.

2.  Didn't WG just announce account bans days ago "in a hold the press breaking news flash?"

http://forum.worldof...-got-a-paddlin/

3.  How much $$$ did accounting estimate to make?  

4.  Artillery can in fact still team stun in game.

CptJim #32 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 17566 battles
  • [_SOS_] _SOS_

WG, does "permanent ban" mean something different in Russia than in the English speaking countries.  

Or does WG really want the extra revenue from explayers that damage the game?

I am having a hard time trying to make any sense at all on this.  

AllieOop2 #33 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Banned mods users will not be back read the notice folks. It lists very clearly who and what.

Violations eligible for amnesty:

• Partaking in contractual battles (when two or more players negotiate and engage in a battle with a predetermined outcome)
  • Selling accounts (only cases with chat bans; those banned from the game do not apply)
  • Destroying allied tanks (teamkill)
  • Nicknames that violate the game rules
  • Flooding and advertising in the game chat
  • Insulting players and administrators in the game chat

Some accounts are not offered amnesty due to the severe nature of the original violation. Account unlocking starts August 3 and will take some time to process.

Enjoyable and fair gameplay remains one of our top priorities. Together we’ve spent a lot of time and effort to create and support a fair, competitive spirit. We do not want the amnesty to negate the work that’s been done, which is why the aforementioned list of violations does not include the use of prohibited mods. Here our position is unchanged—their use is unsportsmanlike and dishonest. Thus, players found guilty of using such mods will not be unbanned.— Anton Pankov, Product Director

Violations not eligible for amnesty:

• Various legal violations
  • Fraud and spam
  • Botting (creating and controlling bots imitating human behavior)
  • Use of prohibited mods
  • Threats of real-life violence
  • Doxing users

Edited by AllieOop2, Jul 30 2020 - 21:30.

KRZYBooP #34 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:19

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4628 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Okay.

This is a one-time thing, Artillery stun is a stun, not damage. 

Anyone who was hit this recent ban wave is not eligible. 

Do you really want Forum and game strikes to be in the same basket, cause they aren't and I have seen y'all chat logs. 

Not all players are going to receive amnesty, and if they do, it's a one-time thing. They make another violation they are banned. 

Please be sure you read the post before reading another comment, getting heated and tacking on something else that is based on something not understood by another player. 

AllieOop2 #35 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 30 2020 - 21:19, said:

Okay.

Do you really want Forum and game strikes to be in the same basket, cause they aren't and I have seen y'all chat logs. 

Not all players are going to receive amnesty, and if they do, it's a one-time thing. They make another violation they are banned. 

Please be sure you read the post before reading another comment, getting heated and tacking on something else that is based on something not understood by another player. 

Insulting players and administrators in the game chat is one of the forgiven ones so yes I guess the forum is a "game chat" isn't it??? I dunno is it? We are talking here in game.

Also I dont think there is a total hard an fast rule as they are going to look at what was done and decide if its heinous enough to not be allowed back if I read the announcement correctly. Not sure what the guideline on that is but seems fair.

Edited by AllieOop2, Jul 30 2020 - 21:28.

The_Pink_Panther #36 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 87 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 30 2020 - 10:34, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Starting 3Aug there will be a chance for many players to receive amnesty and have bans taken off their accounts. NOT ALL BANS ARE BEING FORGIVEN. 

Some violations are just too awful to forgive, but others such as team damage are now forgiven. Especially since you can't damage your team anymore. 

To see if you qualify for Amnesty please click HERE.

What about those that have been banned from the forums?  Any consideration for any of those? 

The_Pink_Panther #37 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 87 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 30 2020 - 14:19, said:

Okay.

Arty stun is a joke and we all know it.  I regularly see KV-2's stun team-mates who are in close quarter battles and they don't turn blue.  How is this fair, even remotely?

gtvapsamtik122 #38 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27245 battles
Sounds like a very interesting tactic used by WG to lure people back in. They unlock someone's account and player goes on ahead spend time and money to buy new in game goodies and bam another ban hammer. They might as well as go play different game altogether.

bake3020 #39 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 134 battles
  • [-BAT-] -BAT-

View PostDigital_Malamute, on Jul 30 2020 - 19:45, said:

1.  Yet no mention of reducing account strikes in the game and forums for people that have them.  Lie #1, there will be no forgiveness.

2.  Didn't WG just announce account bans days ago "in a hold the press breaking news flash?"  Lie #2, they haven't served their time, if it's true.

http://forum.worldof...-got-a-paddlin/

3.  How much $$$ did accounting estimate to make?   Lie #3, WG is losing big time as these players are refusing to purchase anything and I mean anything.

4.  Artillery can in fact still team stun in game.  Lie #4, Arty has been "STUNFULLY PROFILED & DISCRIMINATED AGAINST"  When they know darn good & well that a KV-2, Japanese Super Heavies, KV-1S and others like them can also stun team-mates just as arty can.

Truth.

bake3020 #40 Posted Jul 30 2020 - 21:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 134 battles
  • [-BAT-] -BAT-

View PostCowcat137, on Jul 30 2020 - 19:43, said:

Will purple E-25 guy be coming back?

If he's a cheater, hacker, and in game chat banned he will.  If he's a forums violator, he will not and this is due to the unfair way they are handling it. 

Also tagged with KRZY, Amnesty, Penalties

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users