Incoming! Equipment 2.0

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

HeavyMetalMech #341 Posted Aug 07 2020 - 08:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28086 battles
I've got nothing good to add. I'm not going to spend coin moving one piece of equipment to another slot when what does it matter? Make the vents, guns, camo, whatever work in a any friggin spot.The equipment used alone should determine it's value, not the square it's placed onto. Camo is camo. Placing it into the firepower slot, it's still camo. What's the point, doubling it's value when placed in the right position? Just make it work as camo. I don't need a bunch of added bonuses despite my abhorrent play style. I just want to tank and kill stuff. What a waste of time.

Whistling_Death_ #342 Posted Aug 07 2020 - 09:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 70163 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View PostMLD_Tank, on Aug 06 2020 - 11:21, said:

Can you no longer swap como net and binoculars for free, or am I missing something?

wolf447 #343 Posted Aug 07 2020 - 13:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 19628 battles
  • [AWFP] AWFP

View PostHeavyMetalMech, on Aug 07 2020 - 08:19, said:

I've got nothing good to add. I'm not going to spend coin moving one piece of equipment to another slot when what does it matter? Make the vents, guns, camo, whatever work in a any friggin spot.The equipment used alone should determine it's value, not the square it's placed onto. Camo is camo. Placing it into the firepower slot, it's still camo. What's the point, doubling it's value when placed in the right position? Just make it work as camo. I don't need a bunch of added bonuses despite my abhorrent play style. I just want to tank and kill stuff. What a waste of time.

on the same vehicle you can swithc equipment locations by click and drope but the real ishue is that you will need to replace a lot of equipment for me to re equip my 233 tanks gona cost me around 53 mill credits

Whistling_Death_ #344 Posted Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Major

• -Players-
  • 70163 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

CptSkyhawk #345 Posted Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14546 battles
The 2.0 basically is the combined IQ of the Wargaming Staff assigned to this update.  Thanks for proving again that I made a great decision walking away from the game.

Bravadu #346 Posted Today, 12:17 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6720 battles

Yeah, I think, like the airline industry, it's a calculated decision to make you uncomfortable so you will spend more money

I can think of a lot of suggestions to make the game less uncomfortable

For example making all modules free to research and transfer the research cost to the next tank so the total amount of xp needed to get to the next tier is the same

I've had a lot of fun, but now that I've seen the problems, this can not be my primary game

jimbalaya17 #347 Posted Today, 05:19 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19407 battles
  • [EMAIL] EMAIL

I've posted once on this topic before.  I have spent a lot of money playing this game.  It was a nice diversion from the day to day grind of life.  It's deep in terms of the amount of tanks there are.  I've enjoyed loading out my tanks different ways, the way want to.  Not the way WG says I should.  

This really kind of blows the game for me.  I'm NOT spending one more dime on this game.  If any other business fails to offer what I want, why should they get my money.  That goes for WG also. 

Once again, they fail to fix the elements of the game that are doing damage (wheelies, three arty games..etc) and seem fixated on making unnecessary and/or unwanted and unasked for changes.   

And yet, in spite of page after page after page of negative comment after negative comment, will anyone at WG listen?  NO.  

Time to hang it up WG, if you won't listen to your player base, you deserve to go down the tubes.

GoArmyBeatnavy79 #348 Posted Today, 02:28 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12339 battles

View Postjimbalaya17, on Aug 09 2020 - 05:19, said:

I've posted once on this topic before.  I have spent a lot of money playing this game.  It was a nice diversion from the day to day grind of life.  It's deep in terms of the amount of tanks there are.  I've enjoyed loading out my tanks different ways, the way want to.  Not the way WG says I should.  

This really kind of blows the game for me.  I'm NOT spending one more dime on this game.  If any other business fails to offer what I want, why should they get my money.  That goes for WG also. 

Once again, they fail to fix the elements of the game that are doing damage (wheelies, three arty games..etc) and seem fixated on making unnecessary and/or unwanted and unasked for changes.   

And yet, in spite of page after page after page of negative comment after negative comment, will anyone at WG listen?  NO.  

Time to hang it up WG, if you won't listen to your player base, you deserve to go down the tubes.

Yeah, it's really too bad, jimbalaya -

when the game started, oh so many years ago, it was a great concept for tank fighting, historical aspects, respect for the tankers,

but I guess new management has decided it's about the $$$ -

adding in demon 2 barrel tanks(?), wheelie clown cars(?), going back on so many promises (like premiums wdn't be OP),

now it's more P2P/Win, so no more money from me,

and when my premium days are done next month, I'm taking a long break too

Also tagged with KRZY

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users