• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

ff8ff8 #161 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 23:41

Captain

• Players
  • 18654 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View PostKharah_reppinNLD, on Jul 31 2020 - 09:43, said:

Without a doubt one of the worst changes to come to this game in a long time.

yup

Dr_Keyhole #162 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 00:44

Private

• -Players-
  • 10744 battles

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm QUITTING WOT if you do that. You are money hungry - screw this.

SereneVenom #163 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 00:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 2400 battles
  • [TWSTD] TWSTD
As if any one from WG is really going to read all of these messages to find out that thier players are extremely unhappy with the "equipment 2.0" update they are about to do.  This has got to be one of the worst ideas they have come up with lately.  Money grabing is what is going on here, and it isnt because there is a shortage of players, because lord knows you look at every match and you see new players in every match and that is because people are stuck at home.  My wallet will not support this game any longer if this is how WG is going to trear its players and customers.  I am sure that I am not the only person that feels this way and not the only person that sees it this way either.  WG you should just leave things alone they are working just fine the way they are for us.  

Dr_Keyhole #164 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 00:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 10744 battles

WOT if you do this then I'll post to everyone I know how crappy you are and are money hungry. This is NO WAY to run a game you bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterx #165 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 00:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 55802 battles
  • [11GD] 11GD

It was garbage in Sandbox. It is garbage now.

Keep listening to your creative troll team then.

Camper_2000 #166 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 01:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 25320 battles

Block Quote

Before changes to the Equipment system hit our live servers with Update 1.10, you can demount Camouflage Nets, Toolboxes, and Binocular Telescopes for free.

• After the feature is released, however, you need to spend 10 Gold or use a Demount Kit to remove each of these items from your vehicles.

Shame on you Wargaming.

Edited by Camper_2000, Aug 02 2020 - 01:13.

bigbox_98 #167 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 01:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 8265 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH

So, if the equipment "cure" you are inflicting is supposed to provide players flexibility in how they customize their vehicles with their chosen equipment, forcing specific types of equipment lots seems counter-productive.  You should issue each player 3 demount  kits free for each tank they own to handle the problems and errors created when you force this new system on us.

Frankly, the whole thing seems like a complicated pain in the butt and rather pointless.  I certainly recognize the main point is to raise the price of most gear, and it make me still less inclined to pay you guys any more cash.

More Polish (or any other) tanks made up from your imagination rather than historical research does not interest me. Playing against tanks with imaginary, made up technology make me what to play a different game.

If you want to fix something, fix wheeled tanks so they obey the same physics and targeting rules as anyone else, and stop having rubber tires more resistant to damage than tracks.

I will be happy to see Pearl River again.

bigbox_98 #168 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 01:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 8265 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH

What will it cost me to mount a Camo net AFTER this change?

And what happens when I sell a tank with one mounted?  That's where you'll screw 10 gold for taking off a net? Doesn't seem on par with the difficulty

of removing a loader. 

kimyuji #169 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 02:02

Private

• Players
  • 49393 battles
 마개조 전차의 시대  나쁘지 않은 업데이트다  실력좋은유저는  더 강화된성능의 전차에 만족할것이다  그런데 나는 보통의 전차를 몰고 있을것이고 더 고통 받을것이다     내아들이 전차에 곰돌이 인형을 달고 싶어한다  절대 곰돌이 인형을 팔지 마시요

IronPanterloons #170 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 03:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3988 battles
Whew. Came back after 4 or so months of break from the game to this mess. So what's the smart strategy? Demount everything, let the changes happen, then remount? I see that a few commenters did that...is that the way to go?

LpBronco #171 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 03:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 50726 battles
  • [TG] TG
I have 598 tanks - I am not pleased.

Captain_Crankypants #172 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 03:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 40562 battles
Just checking to make sure I understood the video. If I leave my equipment on the vehicle it is converted to the new equipment automatically, correct? If so, does it get demounted and put in the depot or stay on the vehicle? A little confused at this point. Trolls no trolling. Only respond if you have a decent non-sarcastic or demeaning answer.

oldphatdad #173 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 04:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 6374 battles
This is reticules! We already pay enough for everything else. Please do not charge us for little things we shouldn't have to pay for. If you want to fix something, Fix the Nvidea driver compatibility issue. I get kicked almost every second time I play a tank. It takes forever to load into a game on a good day, but to get kicked too because it loses contact with server is stupid. Fix that, not charge us for something we shouldn't be charged for!

Bravadu #174 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 04:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6720 battles

View PostCaptain_Crankypants, on Aug 02 2020 - 03:46, said:

Just checking to make sure I understood the video. If I leave my equipment on the vehicle it is converted to the new equipment automatically, correct? If so, does it get demounted and put in the depot or stay on the vehicle? A little confused at this point. Trolls no trolling. Only respond if you have a decent non-sarcastic or demeaning answer.

If any equipment was mounted on a vehicle for which it can no longer be used in the new system (for example, due to a different vehicle type), it will be automatically moved to the Depot and converted.

All Tier I–III equipment will be demounted for free and automatically moved to the Depot. The only exception is Enhanced Suspension for Tier II–III tanks. 

All Improved Equipment mounted on your vehicles will be automatically sent to the Depot.

You will get up to 30 for free, up to 21 from daily quests, and up to 90 for up to 3,396,500 credits... to "remove old and mount new equipment"

Screenshot in spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Bravadu, Aug 02 2020 - 05:37.

redman1137 #175 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 06:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12387 battles
  • [RENA] RENA
This has to be the worst update in my opinion. The ability to demount certain equipments for free really helped me when I first started WoT. Now that it will cost you gold or a demount kit for those free demountable equipments in "Equipment 1.0", it will make it hard for new players to decide which equipment to use on starting tiers. I think it will affect our community of players as many are veterans and those that are new to WoT will be disappointed when you are limited on your ability to demount equipment; which will further slow down the grinding process of certain tier vehicles. Please reconsider when reading what everyone else in the forums are suggesting.

rogombor #176 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 07:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28358 battles
  • [NBL] NBL

What is this bounty equipment no longer providing the same bonuses as bond equipment garbage? Awful bait and switch, makes me feel sorry for the people who spent the millions of credits upgrading them. And it's downright misleading advertising, if you read here https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/battle-pass-2020/ it said:

Block Quote

Special mention must be made of Bounty Equipment, a special new type of Standard Equipment and a coveted reward for each Commander. Its characteristics can be improved to the level of Improved Equipment with credits, and you can demount it from your vehicle using gold, like standard equipment. In Battle Pass Season I, you can get your hands on the Bounty Rammer (upon reaching Stage 20) and the Bounty Gun Laying Drive (upon reaching Stage 30).

I genuinely don't understand the rationale behind this, it's not like there's so much bounty equipment floating around it will change the balance of the game to not let it be as good as bond equipment. Stinks of greed to try to force players to purchase battle pass to get to the bond stage earlier.

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Aug 01 2020 - 05:46, said:

W.o.T., charging 10 gold coins per dismounting of binocs and the camo net is nothing but pure greed.  You are going to drive away newer players, or players who are unable to spend money on the game, especially in this world wide pandemic which is devastating economies and jobs!  Have you totally lost your sanity?!

Your company motto seems to be, "If it ain't broke, fix it"!  Changing things just for the sake of change is not wise.  You need to learn to leave things well enough alone. You are alienating your customer base and without customers, you are out of business!  Your Developers may be experienced with computers, but when it comes to Marketing and Sales, it is clear you have not a clue.

When you proposed gutting artillery, thousands and thousands of players provided you massive amounts of feedback begging you not to go through with that, but you didn't listen.  You totally ignored the feedback and you gutted artillery.  The result was the North American server population went from 40,000 - 45,000 players logged in every night to 20,000 - 25,000 a year later.  You lost a ton of money.  The Wargaming office in California was closed down, as was another Wargaming office in Washington state. The head Developer for Wargaming North American, Thaine Lyman, was essentially canned and shipped off to Minsk.  You didn't listen to the feedback.   Will you now?  I am not going to hold my breath.

W.o.T., are you trying to go out of business?  Will you be receiving some kind of special bonus, or tax break for going bankrupt?  What in H, E, double toothpicks are you doing?!

Stop this update! 

This, the arty changes were the point where it started going downhill. It's amazing how they keep finding ways to screw the game.

Dimons_1 #177 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 08:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 12065 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
Please don't charge new or normal players 10 gold for demounting equipment. It is like giving new players a present which is a punch in the face! Don't do this wargaming.

Edited by Dimons_1, Aug 02 2020 - 09:00.

Goliath_363 #178 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 09:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 528 battles

Ok, so as I understand this,  All equipment that will no longer be useable on the vehicle its on, will be sent to depot on server update, All Improved equipment will be sent to depot on server update, All equipment on 1-3 tiered vehicles will be sent to depot on server update, and The rest of the equipment will be re categorized and reclassed, so I figure anything that was reclassed and now is on a tank it shouldn't be, now will be sent to depot on server update. I also assume this means, Any equipment that was not automatically sent to depot on server update, after the reclass/recategorize, is likely to be were you want it anyway

So All your tier 1 -3 tanks will not need the equipment removed, will be automatic, right? Improved equipment, automatic, right? equipment that will be changed or removed from game, automatic, right? So I think that means a low percentage of equipment would need to be removed by players at cost at least for the initial update. However now my 2 nets and 2 binoc's for 15 tanks won't do anymore.

rogombor #179 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 09:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28358 battles
  • [NBL] NBL

View PostGoliath_363, on Aug 02 2020 - 05:33, said:

Ok, so as I understand this,  All equipment that will no longer be useable on the vehicle its on, will be sent to depot on server update, All Improved equipment will be sent to depot on server update, All equipment on 1-3 tiered vehicles will be sent to depot on server update, and The rest of the equipment will be re categorized and reclassed, so I figure anything that was reclassed and now is on a tank it shouldn't be, now will be sent to depot on server update. I also assume this means, Any equipment that was not automatically sent to depot on server update, after the reclass/recategorize, is likely to be were you want it anyway

So All your tier 1 -3 tanks will not need the equipment removed, will be automatic, right? Improved equipment, automatic, right? equipment that will be changed or removed from game, automatic, right? So I think that means a low percentage of equipment would need to be removed by players at cost at least for the initial update. However now my 2 nets and 2 binoc's for 15 tanks won't do anymore.

There's one more catch, if you have let's say a vertical stabilizer on a tier 6 tank it will be converted to a Class 1 vstab, and keep working, but if you demount it you will be unable to remount it because it will convert to a tier 8-10 piece. 

GeneralJohnDavid #180 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 10:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 19895 battles
Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, GIVE ME MORE MONEY, I DON'T MAKE ENOUGH SELLING 70% OF THE PLAYERS "WAR PAC"!!! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!!  PUTIN NEEDS TO FINANCE A NEW VACCINE FOR THE MUTHERLAND, GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!!

Also tagged with KRZY

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

GoArmyBeatnavy79