Jump to content


Incoming! Polish medium line enters the Battle!

KRZY new Tanks Tanks tech tree

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 18:42

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4628 battles
  • 1,016
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

New(ish) from WG ( and history ) is the new Polish medium line for players to enjoy. 

 

You have seen them in the Super test posts and now you can find them in the game. Soon ™

 

Check out all six HERE



US_3rd_Army #2 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 19:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 39163 battles
  • 2,313
  • [MAD-] MAD-
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

They look like decent tanks, and I might pick them up.

 

But where's the M4A1 FL 10? You guys worked on it, and was suppose to release last year, then nothing. (I collect Shermans, that's why I'm asking, lol)



addluc1128 #3 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 19:19

    Private

  • Players
  • 7206 battles
  • 1
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
so they're relatively frail mediums that can active scout... why would I want one of these when I can just grind the Italian Line and get all of that and have the ability to dump 1.5-2k damage into somebody in a pinch?

KRZYBooP #4 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 19:57

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4628 battles
  • 1,016
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostUS_3rd_Army, on Jul 31 2020 - 12:04, said:

They look like decent tanks, and I might pick them up.

 

But where's the M4A1 FL 10? You guys worked on it, and was suppose to release last year, then nothing. (I collect Shermans, that's why I'm asking, lol)

They might make a premium or another type of award tank.

View Postaddluc1128, on Jul 31 2020 - 12:19, said:

so they're relatively frail mediums that can active scout... why would I want one of these when I can just grind the Italian Line and get all of that and have the ability to dump 1.5-2k damage into somebody in a pinch?

These hit harder supposedly. 



gpc_4 #5 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 19:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 46902 battles
  • 5,676
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
What about the tier 8 premium?

madogthefirst #6 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 20:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 26290 battles
  • 9,926
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

View Postgpc_4, on Jul 31 2020 - 10:59, said:

What about the tier 8 premium?

Thanks for the reminder, oh wait. I wanted to pick up the premium then I remembered equipment 2.0 is coming out.



latvius #7 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 20:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 41122 battles
  • 588
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013
I really like the turbo concept on the tier 10, hopefully the prem will have it as well.  Now if you just made the ebrs like that when engaging turbo mode their aim goes downhill I might be okay with them.

Casual_Boops #8 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 22:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 38495 battles
  • 1,979
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    05-14-2015

Do you guys care about the condition of the server, or only about pushing out the next update so you can sell more premium tanks create new content?

 

The servers are on fire.



Pslyder #9 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 23:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16207 battles
  • 131
  • [THIN] THIN
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

Hey KRZY.

 

Looking forward to the new tank line but won't be worth much if you all don't address the huge ping spikes.  Can someone please respond to the 3 current topics calling out to WG for help?  The game is unplayable from east to west coast and it has been for at least 2 days.  Is anyone going to acknowledge this?  There is even a post with a great ping plot that shows massive packet loss occurring on your server.  Please help this get the proper attention so we can all enjoy the new line when it gets here.  Thanks!



Pslyder #10 Posted Jul 31 2020 - 23:06

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16207 battles
  • 131
  • [THIN] THIN
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013
BTW Addluc1128 you will want to avoid the Italians.  They have been nerfed into the ground for no apparent reason.  Middle of the road from a w/r perspective, tough to play but fun.  Now with longer reloads and worse accuracy they will be collecting dust in the garage.  

Edited by Pslyder, Aug 01 2020 - 00:29.


The_Pink_Panther #11 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 00:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 87 battles
  • 940
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View Postgpc_4, on Jul 31 2020 - 12:59, said:

What about the tier 8 premium?


Probably be available for mission completions or just dollars on the day of the patch.



gpc_4 #12 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 02:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 46902 battles
  • 5,676
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Aug 01 2020 - 00:03, said:


Probably be available for mission completions or just dollars on the day of the patch.


That’s what I assumed, but haven’t seen any info from WG. 



Shadowtanker14 #13 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 04:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32748 battles
  • 591
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    12-20-2012

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 31 2020 - 12:42, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

New(ish) from WG ( and history ) is the new Polish medium line for players to enjoy. 

 

You have seen them in the Super test posts and now you can find them in the game. Soon ™

 

Check out all six HERE

I won't lie, the tier 10 medium looks pretty dang cool!  Time to start saving free xp and credits to get it!



ZYKLOP_ #14 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 13:08

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28274 battles
  • 1,078
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011

View PostUS_3rd_Army, on Aug 01 2020 - 06:04, said:

They look like decent tanks, and I might pick them up.

 

But where's the M4A1 FL 10? You guys worked on it, and was suppose to release last year, then nothing. (I collect Shermans, that's why I'm asking, lol)

 

 

Interestingly enough, those of us that were Deputys in the last round had that in our garages for a few hours before the weekend started.



Spencer925 #15 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 20:21

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 43202 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View Postaddluc1128, on Jul 31 2020 - 19:19, said:

so they're relatively frail mediums that can active scout... why would I want one of these when I can just grind the Italian Line and get all of that and have the ability to dump 1.5-2k damage into somebody in a pinch?


Because RU servers have too many Italians: they’re nerfing Tier 9 & 10 Italian tanks with no option to readjust female BIA crews you might have used, or any of the free XP, gold, or money you used to progress in the line, and no discussion of future options. 



Spencer925 #16 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 20:31

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 43202 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

So what assurances or guarantee is Wargaming giving to us this time? You’ve now nerfed over 90% of extant tank lines including the most recent EBR, 430, and Italians; that’s a statistically significant number, meaning it’s either on purpose or through complete incompetence. 
 

Maybe instead you should put a disclaimer to players, something like ‘Please spend as much time, effort, ‘free’ XP, gold, reserves, and money. We fully plan to make the top tanks overpowered to spur interest, and then in a year after not listening to players and CC’s sandbox and common test and other complaints, we’ll nerf it into the ground after collecting your money.’
 

Tell us why ANY of us should trust you, I DARE you.



Deathstar_Commander #17 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 02:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 54606 battles
  • 2,556
  • [YODA] YODA
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View PostSpencer925, on Aug 01 2020 - 20:21, said:


Because RU servers have too many Italians: they’re nerfing Tier 9 & 10 Italian tanks with no option to readjust female BIA crews you might have used, or any of the free XP, gold, or money you used to progress in the line, and no discussion of future options. 

Well that's the case for everything that isn't a premium tank.

View PostSpencer925, on Aug 01 2020 - 20:31, said:

So what assurances or guarantee is Wargaming giving to us this time? You’ve now nerfed over 90% of extant tank lines including the most recent EBR, 430, and Italians; that’s a statistically significant number, meaning it’s either on purpose or through complete incompetence. 
 

Maybe instead you should put a disclaimer to players, something like ‘Please spend as much time, effort, ‘free’ XP, gold, reserves, and money. We fully plan to make the top tanks overpowered to spur interest, and then in a year after not listening to players and CC’s sandbox and common test and other complaints, we’ll nerf it into the ground after collecting your money.’
 

Tell us why ANY of us should trust you, I DARE you.

They literally put a disclaimer, you just skip it and don't read it.



Spencer925 #18 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 19:35

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 43202 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View PostDeathstar_Commander, on Aug 02 2020 - 02:43, said:

Well that's the case for everything that isn't a premium tank.

They literally put a disclaimer, you just skip it and don't read it.


I think you might have missed my point. Reread more carefully.



Spencer925 #19 Posted Aug 02 2020 - 19:38

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 43202 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View PostDeathstar_Commander, on Aug 02 2020 - 02:43, said:

Well that's the case for everything that isn't a premium tank.

They literally put a disclaimer, you just skip it and don't read it.


Also, if equipment 2.0 is implemented in the way it seems, they’ll be nerfing EVERY tier 3 premium in the game, potentially some tier 4s. Just in case you thought they were telling the truth.



Volcanic_lobster_220 #20 Posted Aug 04 2020 - 01:58

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 9145 battles
  • 1,570
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

So when's the superior than tech tree tank- i mean Tier 8 Premium Polish Medium coming out? :trollface:

 

View PostUS_3rd_Army, on Jul 31 2020 - 14:04, said:

They look like decent tanks, and I might pick them up.

 

But where's the M4A1 FL 10? You guys worked on it, and was suppose to release last year, then nothing. (I collect Shermans, that's why I'm asking, lol)

 

I feel like i've been waiting for that tank for 2 years seriously why the heck do they take so long when it's a Low tier tank? Isn't it already done??






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users