KRZYBooP #1 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 16:43

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4628 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

New month new Deals. 

From today (1Aug) until 15Aug.

First up is the x5 XP bonus bundles that start at 9.99.

This sale can be found HERE.

From today (1Aug) until 1Sep.

Next is the 30 days of WoT premium with a free Tank offer that starts at 12.99.

From today (1Aug) until 10Aug.

Finally from KRZYBooP's used tank Emporium, The Caernarvon AX that starts at 42.99.

Don't forget to check out Twitch/Facebook/Youtubestreams every Tuesday and Thursday. Sometimes I am there :D.

Good luck and have fun!

xrays_ #2 Posted Aug 01 2020 - 19:37

Major

• Players
  • 55643 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostKRZYBooP, on Aug 01 2020 - 10:43, said:

Finally from KRZYBooP's used tank Emporium, The Caernarvon AX that starts at 42.99.

I know you hear this often, but the prices in this game are outrageous. I recently bought a complete game for about that same price, and have since enjoyed hundreds of hours playing it. Granted, that game has an endpoint, but the developer has also announced many updates anew new missions for the upcoming year.

The point is, when you really stop and think about it, the prices in World of Tanks are at least 3x higher than they should be to stay competitive (if there was any real competition). For $15 I think so many more people would happily snap up extra content like tanks, but once the prices creep up to $50, people become more reserved. I'm sure WG has done the calculations, and I gather they aren't interested in lowering prices, but it has always seemed to me that the prices were exorbitant - from $100/year of Premium time to $50/tank, slash those prices by 75% and I believe you would have far more customers and more people playing the game overall.

But yeah, keep advertising these KRZY prices. So many people just don't have expendable cash these days to begin with.

x.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users