Incoming! 10th anniversary act V has been postponed.

KRZY Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

stalkervision #141 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 02:52

Major

• Players
  • 79339 battles

View PostAndrewSledge, on Aug 11 2020 - 10:33, said:

Thanks for the heads-up, KRZY! Hopefully your paychecks aren't also disrupted due to this issue.

What he gets paid ? :P

Vonn #142 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 03:46

Private

• Players
  • 60223 battles

You know...3rd world problems

HQ your co in the 1st world and that crapwill be fixed that or next day.

oh well...thats par for the course with WG

ShilkinPalkin #143 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 03:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30076 battles
  • [UFTS] UFTS

View Postpish180, on Aug 12 2020 - 19:41, said:

They don't even have loyalty for their own employees let alone their player base... seriously though did you not see what they did to meathead and steven and WOT Weekly? LOL Steven called a spade a spade, he called WG out several times during the videos.  WGNA then made up some BS to force him to move or be let go.   Then they replaced with a booth babe (no offense CMDR AF they hired you because you're an attractive female) just like Warships. 

You are absolutely right, comrade! 

KRZYBooPremember the Alamo Meathead and Steven when you start feeding us with BS about not replaceable employees next time. 

WolfEWolf #144 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 05:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 36321 battles
  • [IKU2] IKU2

View Postpish180, on Aug 13 2020 - 02:41, said:

Apparently it is a local book store...  

I've been saying this for AGES NOW.  WGNA has no control over anything!   They are a legal front and make language changes in-game that's about it.

They don't even have loyalty for their own employees let alone their player base... seriously though did you not see what they did to meathead and steven and WOT Weekly? LOL Steven called a spade a spade, he called WG out several times during the videos.  WGNA then made up some BS to force him to move or be let go.   Then they replaced with a booth babe (no offense CMDR AF they hired you because you're an attractive female) just like Warships.  

Anyways,  I don't ever expect anything from WG anymore, they just want your money without strings attached.

Don't forget:

Rule Number 5: 
We're free to do whatever we want, whenever we want

We set the rules for this game. 

Not to your liking? I think you know the way out

We reserve the right to introduce new rules whenever we want, so you’d better stay tuned!

Well stated. I could give a flip about the 5th episode of whatever. My game played never revolves around all these silly events they keep making up. I play and whatever I have (coins) I'll use later. It is all about getting us to spend money on the game. I give a flip about what is happening to the WG people in Minsk about as much as they care about me when then run my card. Meathead was great and actually made me laugh. (And Steven) WOT Weekly has been crapever since. A smile and a pretty face is the last way you are going to get me interested in a video game.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Aug 13 2020 - 20:15.

ShilkinPalkin #145 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 08:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30076 battles
  • [UFTS] UFTS

View PostWolfEWolf, on Aug 12 2020 - 22:13, said:

A smile and a pretty face are the last way you are going to get me interested in a video game.

Speaking pretty faces is the new WG policy. They are in Russia, Poland, Germany, NA, SA. Not sure about China and the rest of Asia.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Aug 13 2020 - 20:16.

Quokka #146 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 14:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 81899 battles
  • [IGLOO] IGLOO

Hopefully the American elections will be finished soon and the "developers" can return to work on Tanks..LOL

dirtdeviltank #147 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 15:18

Private

• -Players-
  • 16597 battles

hey KRZYBooP can you please answer 2 questions for me, please!

1- why I keep getting the same 5 maps over and over and over? sometimes I get the same map 5 times out of 15 battle,, is quite ridiculous. 

2- Why tanks that have not been lid less than 2 seconds, disappear in my cross air when I'm about to shoot?

I mean they are less than 100M away, they have been lid up for only 2 seconds, but when I'm about to shoot them they just disappear like

ghost. even 100 m away........ I'm a bit sick and tired of it,,, so I appreciate if you could give me an explanation since you seem to know a bit

here!

3 sorry one more question lol,, why is it that your site is not secure... is it because wargaming is too cheap to pay $75 a year, or is it because is an excuse in order to push viruses with our worries of disclaimer?????? 

Edited by dirtdeviltank, Aug 13 2020 - 15:22.

Gwennifer #148 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 15:53

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 10917 battles
  • [DOGGO] DOGGO

View PostGothraul, on Aug 11 2020 - 10:42, said:

I hope that WG invests in back up options in the future as issues like this don't just go away and this decade is going to be a rough ride. Say that it goes on for a couple of weeks or worse months if all else move the patch data the old fashioned way out of country and apply the updates that way say from offices in France or Cyprus. Satellite links however slow and horrendous ping are sometimes life savers. 

Yup. There's a few companies here in Dallas that installed expensive point to point systems just to connect their secure systems to a campus miles away just in case.

KRZYBooP #149 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 20:24

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4738 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostDeadlyRain, on Aug 12 2020 - 16:25, said:

I just need to know...  Should I save my Anniversary coins for when/if the act V is released or not?

Sure you can save them. 
Check out details HERE.

View Postpish180, on Aug 12 2020 - 19:41, said:

Apparently it is a local book store...  

I've been saying this for AGES NOW.  WGNA has no control over anything!   They are a legal front and make language changes in-game that's about it.

Anyways,  I don't ever expect anything from WG anymore, they just want your money without strings attached.

Don't forget:

Rule Number 5: 
We're free to do whatever we want, whenever we want

We set the rules for this game. 

Not to your liking? I think you know the way out

We reserve the right to introduce new rules whenever we want, so you’d better stay tuned!

CMDR_AF was hired cause she has experience with internet communities and commenting on videos. She was contracted by WG in the past and is fully qualified for this position. Steven and Lovan weren't pushed out in any way, they left to pursue other jobs of their own volition, and missed every day. 

View Poststalkervision, on Aug 12 2020 - 19:52, said:

What he gets paid ? :P

I do with the community's bright and cheery attitudes.

View PostShilkinPalkin, on Aug 12 2020 - 20:52, said:

You are absolutely right, comrade! 

KRZYBooPremember the Alamo Meathead and Steven when you start feeding us with BS about not replaceable employees next time. 

They weren't replaced, they set out on new adventures. 

View Postdirtdeviltank, on Aug 13 2020 - 08:18, said:

hey KRZYBooP can you please answer 2 questions for me, please!

1- why I keep getting the same 5 maps over and over and over? sometimes I get the same map 5 times out of 15 battle,, is quite ridiculous. 

2- Why tanks that have not been lid less than 2 seconds, disappear in my cross air when I'm about to shoot?

I mean they are less than 100M away, they have been lid up for only 2 seconds, but when I'm about to shoot them they just disappear like

ghost. even 100 m away........ I'm a bit sick and tired of it,,, so I appreciate if you could give me an explanation since you seem to know a bit

here!

3 sorry one more question lol,, why is it that your site is not secure... is it because wargaming is too cheap to pay $75 a year, or is it because is an excuse in order to push viruses with our worries of disclaimer?????? 

Playing encounters doesn't help with map rotation very much. Cause then you have different versions of the same map in rotation. 
The second question sounds like a possible internet issue or lag issue. 

What about our site is not secure? I haven't downloaded any viruses and I use the site every day. 

AndrewSledge #150 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 20:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 39546 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD

View PostKRZYBooP, on Aug 13 2020 - 12:24, said:

I do with the community's bright and cheery attitudes.

:honoring:

Mojo_Riesing #151 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 23:14

Captain

• Players
  • 21660 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS
Kinda of grazed my way through the posts...many did not deserve even a cursory glance.

Folks should pay attention to the news coming out of Belarus.  Those members of the community that are in that nation will hopefully stay safe.

People here, at least those in the States here, should pause and reflect on what it is to have REAL problems and not a lot of the silly, trivial stuff that usually comes up.

Ybsorc27 #152 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 23:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 7570 battles
To you and all your families and loved ones. Take care and good luck. The world is watching.

T_A_200 #153 Posted Aug 15 2020 - 15:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 38051 battles

Why ACT 5 for WoT Anniversary is POSTPONED .

https://twitter.com/...238370864955392

I highly DOUBT it is a " Internet Issue " !!!

ShilkinPalkin #154 Posted Aug 15 2020 - 21:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30076 battles
  • [UFTS] UFTS

View PostT_A_200, on Aug 15 2020 - 08:26, said:

Why ACT 5 for WoT Anniversary is POSTPONED .

https://twitter.com/...238370864955392

I highly DOUBT it is a " Internet Issue " !!!

Do not worry. Money win everything. Viсtor Kislyi will force WG employees to keep working.

pish180 #155 Posted Aug 20 2020 - 08:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16778 battles
  • [RS] RS

KRZYBooP, on Aug 13 2020 - 14:24, said

CMDR_AF was hired cause she has experience with internet communities and commenting on videos. She was contracted by WG in the past and is fully qualified for this position. Steven and Lovan weren't pushed out in any way, they left to pursue other jobs of their own volition, and missed every day. 

LOL, I never said she wasn't qualified.  And clearly, the main qualification/requirement is being an attractive female It's clear at this point with all (?) media hosts now for WG now being are females?  I think WOT NA was the last?  I'm open to being proven wrong.  She is doing a good job so this isn't criticism towards her, its towards WG.

Steven, Amy and Lovan didn't have anything lined up and he conformed his via forum post.  Meathead left and had something lined up yes and that was made clear but Lovan was "parting directions" as the company would say "mutual" but he said during the videos it was his dream job and people can read between the lines KRZY, it's not rocket science. 

If he didn't have to leave it wouldn't have left (nor would have Steven or Meatheat or Amy).  The company moved to TX and he had a family with a new baby and didn't want to move.  The company provided an ultimatum (which was confirmed) and they claim it was because they wanted someone "local".  WG has been planning for this moment whether you want to admit it or not.  They had ideas of changing the host to a female to follow suit with every other WG media host.  

It was a decision that WG KNEW he would not take.  It also just happened to be so conveniently at the end of the year just after Christmas... Merry Christmas WG Media crew, pure classy.  WG knew Lovan kept calling them out in his videos especially as to why they kept requiring us to put in codes for things that shouldn't be required.  But I know exactly what that was all about... It was a way to measure the outreach of his videos to justify financially letting the team go.  I'm sure Lovan was making decent $ and Cali talent is more expensive than TX talent due to the cost of living.  

Here is what I know...  My previous IT company also moved from Cali to TX, they did the same EXACT BS!  Gave employee's ultimatums to move or else.  If they didn't move they were let go and provided severance pay for 30-90 days (It doesn't even sound like they were given that).  When a company plans to move, there is a big reason for it.  99% of the time is a financial decision.  It does a few things outside of the obviously reduce the rent in a cheaper building.  It allows the company to lay people off on the basis of not being local. Thus removing headcount and also allows for hiring of cheaper talent.  And while they may be desired to be local its not always a requirement.  Especially I'm sure we are all witnessing since COVID.  I'm sure over the last 2 years they received hints along the way that WG would do this and it's just so classy that they did it right after Christmas, especially with a new baby.   Sorry, there is no way to change my mind about how poor the companies decision was and it really shows they had an agenda to do it during this time. 

The point is this: You can hear it in his tone and comments in WOT Weekly when Meathead was leaving and then during the last couple videos with Lovan that there were tensions within WG.  The timing of forceful separation for that entire team who devoted so much time and effort just shows how the company treats its employees. And how they look at things with $$.   

If you didn't catch on to this then perhaps you didn't know him very well or didn't watch the videos?  I'm sure he is missed by coworkers and friends but this is the order of business right, all about the money and it reflects into the community as well! 

Also tagged with KRZY, Anniversary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users