Jump to content


Incoming! EVERYONE GETS A TANK

KRZY Tank Birthday celebrate

  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 17:48

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4738 battles
  • 1,171
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

 

 

Just look at the A46! It's British so you know its elegant. This one pictured above is one many players can earn but there are 7 lower tier premium tanks that WG is giving away to players as Birfday presents! 

 

To redeem the A46, you need to earn:

60 tokens in the Tier II–III Birthday Present vehicles
And 40 tokens in the Valiant
Don't have time to earn the required number of tokens? No problem! You can use Anniversary Coins to purchase the A46 in the Anniversary Store from Monday, August 24 until Monday, October 12. It will cost 1,500 Anniversary Coins. So if you have been saving then here is a great reason to spend them.

 

From 17Aug to 12Oct, just log into WoT and you will receive these premium tanks. If you already own the tanks then you will get 250 Anniversary coins and 100,000 credits. 

 

For more information on this amazing celebration click HERE.

 

Good luck and have fun!

 

 



Crazy___Canuck #2 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 17:56

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 34572 battles
  • 712
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
  • Member since:
    08-21-2015

That's cool, thanks. 

 

Quick question - will the earning of mission tokens reduce the amount (%) of anniversary coins required to get the A46 (for those that might be short or have spent coins)?


Edited by Crazy___Canuck, Aug 13 2020 - 18:13.


Fourth_CAD #3 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 17:58

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 12782 battles
  • 68
  • [2CMBG] 2CMBG
  • Member since:
    08-16-2015

According to portal "From 17Aug to 12Oct, just log into WoT and you will receive these premium tanks. If you already own the tanks then you will get 250 Anniversary coins and 100,000 credits. " + a garage slot.

 

Thanks WG

 



madogthefirst #4 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 17:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 26580 battles
  • 10,022
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011
Good stuff my only complaint is that the 7 tanks are heavily soviet.

Suicidal_Enemy #5 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 50292 battles
  • 1,985
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013

I sold most of my tanks the last thing I need is more garage slots lol

 

Some more bunks would be nice tho.



PTwr #6 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 49392 battles
  • 12,220
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

This

is cool. We can just take those for bot hunting on SA and have some drunk fun. Die, spawn in another tank, repeat. One afternoon and done, 5 battles per tank to avoid getting bored.

 

But this

will require irritating amount of time in single tank :x



dagengster #7 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 17056 battles
  • 4,802
  • [PHASE] PHASE
  • Member since:
    02-13-2012

So basically, to earn the A46, we need to seal club tiers 2 and 3s

 

#savetheseals



Gothraul #8 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:34

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 3105 battles
  • 6,698
  • [JUDG2] JUDG2
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014

When you already have all the little tanks and getting comp.

 



madogthefirst #9 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 26580 battles
  • 10,022
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

View Postdagengster, on Aug 13 2020 - 09:25, said:

So basically, to earn the A46, we need to seal club tiers 2 and 3s

 

#savetheseals

Well they ain't going to club themselves.



bad_73 #10 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:39

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1575 battles
  • 1,316
  • Member since:
    03-16-2019

View PostKRZYBooP, on Aug 13 2020 - 17:48, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

 

 

Just look at the A46! It's British so you know its elegant. This one pictured above is one many players can earn but there are 7 lower tier premium tanks that WG is giving away to players as Birfday presents! 

 

To redeem the A46, you need to earn:

60 tokens in the Tier II–III Birthday Present vehicles
And 40 tokens in the Valiant
Don't have time to earn the required number of tokens? No problem! You can use Anniversary Coins to purchase the A46 in the Anniversary Store from Monday, August 24 until Monday, October 12. It will cost 1,500 Anniversary Coins. So if you have been saving then here is a great reason to spend them.

 

From 17Aug to 12Oct, just log into WoT and you will receive these premium tanks. If you already own the tanks then you will get 250 Anniversary coins and 100,000 credits. 

 

For more information on this amazing celebration click HERE.

 

Good luck and have fun!

 

 

So this is why you told everyone to spend all their anniversary coins a couple weeks ago?So we would have to buy coins to get a tank??And you know peeps were sucked in to that.



ThePigSheFlies #11 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 82740 battles
  • 19,346
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

 

whereas I played the A46 on one of the sheriff events, I found it lacking.  the fact that it can see widepark and province alone are reasons enough to not get giggity over it...

 

for the collectors, yay for you guys.

 

that being said, if you didn't sell your tier 2 stomper tanks, and if you're been here a while might not have to 'earn' anything - possible lost in translation...

 



phasor4 #12 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36285 battles
  • 44
  • [4ORCE] 4ORCE
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

Thanks WG for all the years of tanking!

 

I think it would have been more fitting for the 10th anniversary to be able to do missions or redeem tokens for a TIER 10 TANK! (Obj 780 *cough*).



dagengster #13 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 18:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 17056 battles
  • 4,802
  • [PHASE] PHASE
  • Member since:
    02-13-2012

View Postmadogthefirst, on Aug 13 2020 - 17:39, said:

Well they ain't going to club themselves.

This is a russian game so I guess....



PunisherXOmega #14 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:06

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21960 battles
  • 40
  • [POP-C] POP-C
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
"Many surprises await especially for players who have been playing for several years"  So I assume this statement was load of [edited]e then?

Edited by PunisherXOmega, Aug 13 2020 - 19:06.


gpc_4 #15 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47320 battles
  • 5,818
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
So the A46 is the 1500 coin tank that has been mentioned, but it can also be earned through missions. Bit of a letdown. 

gpc_4 #16 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47320 battles
  • 5,818
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Postbad_73, on Aug 13 2020 - 18:39, said:

So this is why you told everyone to spend all their anniversary coins a couple weeks ago?So we would have to buy coins to get a tank??And you know peeps were sucked in to that.

Or do the missions and not spend any coins.



gpc_4 #17 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47320 battles
  • 5,818
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Aug 13 2020 - 18:39, said:

 

whereas I played the A46 on one of the sheriff events, I found it lacking.  the fact that it can see widepark and province alone are reasons enough to not get giggity over it...

 

for the collectors, yay for you guys.

 

that being said, if you didn't sell your tier 2 stomper tanks, and if you're been here a while might not have to 'earn' anything - possible lost in translation...

 

That's what I saw. If you've kept all the old gift tanks then you'll get enough coins to immediately buy the A46. Seems easy enough...if you believe that WG isn't going to offer some sort of surprise sale of a tank/skin for coins.



ThePigSheFlies #18 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 82740 battles
  • 19,346
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View Postgpc_4, on Aug 13 2020 - 13:25, said:

That's what I saw. If you've kept all the old gift tanks then you'll get enough coins to immediately buy the A46. Seems easy enough...if you believe that WG isn't going to offer some sort of surprise sale of a tank/skin for coins.

 

to me, most of the skins are meh at best - especially the 3d ones.  3d skins should have been 3d elements to lay over top of existing camo's imho so that one can truly make one's tank unique.

 

instead, you just look like very other tank with a skin...



AllieOop2 #19 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:38

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 3,207
  • Member since:
    02-22-2019
Well I was hoping for a Serb caricature commander...missed marketing opportunity WG.

Belisarius71 #20 Posted Aug 13 2020 - 19:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 37493 battles
  • 36
  • [CLKEY] CLKEY
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostKRZYBooP, on Aug 13 2020 - 16:48, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

 

 

 

Just look at the A46! It's British so you know its elegant. This one pictured above is one many players can earn but there are 7 lower tier premium tanks that WG is giving away to players as Birfday presents! 

 

To redeem the A46, you need to earn:

60 tokens in the Tier II–III Birthday Present vehicles
And 40 tokens in the Valiant
Don't have time to earn the required number of tokens? No problem! You can use Anniversary Coins to purchase the A46 in the Anniversary Store from Monday, August 24 until Monday, October 12. It will cost 1,500 Anniversary Coins. So if you have been saving then here is a great reason to spend them.

 

From 17Aug to 12Oct, just log into WoT and you will receive these premium tanks. If you already own the tanks then you will get 250 Anniversary coins and 100,000 credits. 

 

For more information on this amazing celebration click HERE.

 

Good luck and have fun!

 

 


That thing looks like the toy that got left at the bottom of the toy box for a decade.







Also tagged with KRZY, Tank, Birthday, celebrate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users