Camo Decals disappear A20 Progressive Elements

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ProlapsedProletariat #1 Posted Aug 17 2020 - 16:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 2853 battles
  • [POP-C] POP-C

I have never encountered this issue in the past but the past few days I having a hell of a time with my A20. It all started with the introduction of the progressive elements. The A20 is my favorite tank, so naturally I wanted to display my progressive elements on my tank, but after a few day I encountered a bug where they simply will disappear after a game with more and more frequency, its gotten to the point where they disappear the moment I load into a game. The worst part is they do not go into my Depot, I have to rebuy them. Now my actual camo has disappeared and again, it is not in my depot. I don't know if this is an issue specific to the A20 but its the only one I've encountered the issue on.

TL;DR

My A20s progressive elements and now camos are disappearing

LJ_Vegas #2 Posted Aug 17 2020 - 16:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 34103 battles
Not much of a complainer here, but I agree.  Don't think it's too much to ask to have this work properly.  Thought it was just me being ignorant at first, but now many of my decals are missing and need to be repurchased for 100 gold.  Pretty sad.

ProlapsedProletariat #3 Posted Aug 17 2020 - 16:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 2853 battles
  • [POP-C] POP-C

View PostLJ_Vegas, on Aug 17 2020 - 16:47, said:

Not much of a complainer here, but I agree.  Don't think it's too much to ask to have this work properly.  Thought it was just me being ignorant at first, but now many of my decals are missing and need to be repurchased for 100 gold.  Pretty sad.

Honestly glad someone else has experienced this, I thought I was going crazy for a while

Also tagged with Camo, Decals, disappear, A20, Progressive Elements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users