You Ask, We Reply: Clans and Ultimate Conquest Answers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

Thorgier #81 Posted Feb 24 2012 - 21:05

Private

• Players
  • 758 battles
I did see the My Clan link but because I have no clan of my own I can not click on that link.
Seems the only way I could leave my clan is to get a hold of the Clans commander and have my name removed.
That is what I did last night.
I think we should all have the freedom to leave a clan if and when we want to.
Fight for Freedom!!!

ed_anger #82 Posted Feb 24 2012 - 21:19

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles

View PostThorgier, on Feb 24 2012 - 21:05, said:

I did see the My Clan link but because I have no clan of my own I can not click on that link.
Seems the only way I could leave my clan is to get a hold of the Clans commander and have my name removed.
That is what I did last night.
I think we should all have the freedom to leave a clan if and when we want to.
Fight for Freedom!!!
if you were in a clan, and did what i said above, you can leave a clan on your own. trust me. you do need to be logged in to the WoT site, separately from the forum log in.

everettevans #83 Posted Apr 10 2012 - 07:58

Private

• Players
  • 4063 battles
  • [OBSCN] OBSCN
I'm honestly not 100% sure where to put this but has there ever been the thought of placing on the clan details page a column where last date/time played could be on there... we currently see when they joined the clan and can see if we go to the individuals page when they last played but not a clan overview of activity... maybe have this available for Deputy commanders field commanders and the commander or some such layout... would be a handy tool to trim out in-active players and such from a clan instead of just going for mass numbers of inactive accts. Also, possibly a list of actions that have taken place in the clan such as promotions/demotions and when people join or leave the clan as part of a clan log page. Please let me know if this should be posted somewhere else because i would really like to see these questions answered.

orvplay #84 Posted Jun 25 2012 - 07:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 4013 battles

View PostNoblePlatoon, on Oct 04 2011 - 02:40, said:

SO...monopolies continue.  Alliances between monopolies continue.  And a clan cannot compete unless they have several dozen Tier 10's.  Great job, W.o.T.   :Smile_amazed:

The having to have so many tier tens is the main reason that come gw2 I'm outta here. Dont get me wrong-I love the game and would love to continue playing and giving them my cash but I have a life (i.e. wife, kids, job) and just dont have the time to grind out multiple tier tens. IMO the lockout thing is lame.

Big and small clans will be affected in the same manner. With no Top Tier tanks big clans will not be able to use an army of 15 Maus tanks. Also, for small clans, freezing feature will not affect landing provinces.

So what if some other team has 15 Maus's, all you would have to do is have 15 guys grind out Maus's as well and its game on. That beats the hell out of grinding 5-6 tier 9/10's (aint gonna happen for me).

orvplay #85 Posted Jun 25 2012 - 14:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 4013 battles

View PostTank1911, on Oct 11 2011 - 17:46, said:

Their tanks will also be locked out. If you only have 1 CW tank, whose fault is that? Grind a little harder .

I already "grind" 8 hours a day 5 days a week irl. Masochism does not suit me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users