Can't move tank when Damon Kilmore is commanding

battle pass damon kilmore heroes cant move

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShakenCanOWhoopass #1 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 06:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 3268 battles

So, I recently completed the Battle Pass conditions to get Damon Kilmore. Yay! I trained Damon as commander of an M4A3E8 "Easy 8" and started playing. Game starts, I go to drive forward, and nothing. Can't move forward or back, or rotate! The turret moves and fires, but movement keys don't work. 

After a lot of fiddling, I find that if I push both the rotate and forward keys, I can rotate one way or another, and if I start pushing the rotate key and then w, I can drive forward, but crucially, I can't do both at the same time -- I can't traverse and drive forward or backward. And pushing each key alone does nothing. Not only that, I can't switch ammo types, and the communication menu doesn't work. Needless to say, this makes the game unplayable!

At first, I thought it was a bug in that particular tank, but I found that it happens in whatever vehicle I put Kilmore in! No exceptions. The vehicles work fine with any other commander, but as soon as I put Kilmore in as commander, this problem happens. So now I have this battlepass hero that I can't actually use because he screws up the controls. Grr! 

Yes, I did restart WOT and I did restart my PC. Please let me know if you need me to include any other information. Any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Cpt_Zapp_Brannigan #2 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 11:14

Captain

• Players
  • 37733 battles
I guess they should have had David Drivemore as a reward instead. 

Herschel_Krustofski #3 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 13:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 104422 battles
  • [KISS] KISS
Have you tried running in safe mode?

TornadoADV #4 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 13:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27872 battles
  • [ESC] ESC
Disable your mods.

UTurnTerminator #5 Posted Sep 08 2020 - 09:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11151 battles
  • [DCAF] DCAF

I had something similar happen a few years back, but that was a mod incompatibility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users